Kicks, Sneaks and Foot Furnishings
  • Webbins wrote:
    No, they were £100. Did a quick check on StockX, I think they released in August in the US, £247 was the lowest ask. Highest bid was £167 for 8.5s.

Although StockX is quoting me a market value of £319 when I add to my Portfolio, who knows?
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • You got a bargain!
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    You're a god and a player and I will die for you
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Have acquired a pair of Nike Huaraches for running purposes only, not my casual brand. But v comfy.

BnhnNaV.jpeg
  • Sick. The black and whites are super clean.

In other news the UK site for the Puma Animal Crossing is fucked, if you want something, it still says it's coming soon, but if you click the small image of the item under the main image you go through to size selection bit and can check out.

So hurrah. I just got the Suedes ordered, thanks random twitter person who answered someone else's question.

I also got those cork AF1s the other month. I criticise capitalism and yet I participate in it, I am very smart, etc.

Good job everybody in trainer town, keep up the good work buying fresh creps.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • 4142809027_dt5.jpg?$highres$
    I think... I think, I might have scored these Dunks at Offspring. Restocks of these have been dropping in dribs and drabs and I've had no luck everytime but this time, bagged, paid for and order confirmation.
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Christ webbs, how do you do it? Size 12s in some staunch colourways please my dude.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Very nice, but you'll have no room to sit down in your gaff at this rate Webbo
  • Christ webbs, how do you do it? Size 12s in some staunch colourways please my dude.

Just hit a rich vein of form, hoping it carries over to the BWs.

It's why God created landings.
  • Nice catches there H & Webbins.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Webbins wrote:
    Christ webbs, how do you do it? Size 12s in some staunch colourways please my dude.

Just hit a rich vein of form, hoping it carries over to the BWs.

It's why God created landings.

Who’s raffle did you enter for the BWs?

I’ve entered SIZE? because they announce a day early, as do SNS I believe, but I’ve not entered that yet.

I’m considering searching the web at launch if I miss out on SNKRS, as I don’t want multiple pairs lol (I’ll end up with none)
  • I'm in at END and Hanon so far. Probably will chuck a few more in, SIZE?, Sevenstore, SNS... want to cop these especially. There's always StockX to fall back on.

I can't predict the demand for these. Obvs lower than Dunks but similar to the AMIII Infras mebbe? These might fly slightly under the radar, the danger is the multiple Ws if demand isn't as high, return or resell I guess.
  • Thank you.

eBay prices are already worryingly high.
  • Lol entries in at END, Hanon, SIZE?, Sevenstore and Footpatrol... I'm going to end up with more than one pair here aren't I?
  • At least SIZE? end a day early, so you’ll know in advance of the others if you’ve already won.
  • SIZE?, Hanon and Footpatrol are drawing tomoz, Sevenstore and Footpatrol on the 24th. I can at least cancel two if I get lucky tomoz.
  • SIZE? draw closes at 8am, SNS at 9.

I’m hoping I’ll hear from SIZE? and have time to enter SNS if I’ve struck out. Then it’ll be a panic on the 24th to try and buy a pair.

This is much more fun than the old days, eh? You know, walking into a sports shop and picking a pair off the shelf…
  • Birthday W :D

btsx0U9.jpg

Good luck Webbins.
  • Haha, nice one Mark! I was successful in the Footpatrol raffle, high fives all round! :)
  • Might keep a couple of the other entries in, might be able to make a small profit if I cop. Not that I condone reselling of course!
  • Awesome news Webbins :D
  • Aye, happy big window birthday, Mark!
  • Thank you :)
  • Um... I just won the Hanon raffle too. Is nobody else buying?!
  • I'm away to cancel the others!
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Get the lottery on this weekend, we'll split it
  • Webbins wrote:
    Um... I just won the Hanon raffle too. Is nobody else buying?!

I shouldn’t laugh, but…. ;)
  • Phew, lost the Size? raffle.
  • Webbins wrote:
    Phew, lost the Size? raffle.

It feels odd celebrating an L, but…. woo hoo!
  • My BWs are due for delivery today. I’m super excited.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!