regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Those are some genuine, and I quote "motherfuckers".

I have a Vans affinity so chose the Horror, but I'd grab those otherwise.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    This isn't the Nintendo way.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    You clearly ain't seen not your daddy's metroid
  • Roujin wrote:
    Other things I love to see, finally adding a pair of Suedes to the collection the other week courtesy of the sickass Animal Crossing Collab.

Bh2LsO5.jpg
    QQWnQjj.jpg
    tiWjOQQ.jpg

These are amazing! (And lost with the page turn)

360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Yeh they are some fresh Suedes... saving them for next summer?
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • Nah they'll get a wear out at some point on a dry day.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Yes, I'm picking my days carefully now. Dry day today so got the Barcelona Dunks on!
    GT: WEBBIN5 - A life in formats: Sinclair ZX81>Amstrad CPC 6128>Amiga 500>Sega Megadrive>PC>PlayStation 2>Xbox>DS Lite>Xbox 360>Xbox One>Xbox One X>Xbox Series X>Oculus Quest 2
  • It was a crazy Sunday this weekend in sneakerworld. First up I managed to snag a pair of the sail Multi Camo Dunks from ebay to sit with my black Crazy Camos. I was sent an offer from a seller and the counter offer was accepted to bring these in at a smidge over retail...

Nike-Dunk-Low-SE-Multi-Camo-Sail-Vintage-Green-Total-Orange-White-6-1024x683.jpg

Then a chance cop on the last sizes wall at the Nike Outlet saw these Huaraches coming in at 30% below retail...

air-huarache-shoes-fjmHdn.png

Before the biggest coup of the day was wandering into a JD Sports and after glancing at the usual array of standard and uninspired AM90s, AM95s, Gazelles and ZX 750s; spying these Panda Dunks... on the shelf... no raffle... at retail price. I quizzed the dude and he was as surprised as I was that they had come in, was just a random batch sent to store. Restored a little of my faith in the bricks and mortar experience.

Nike-Dunk-Low-Black-White-DD1391-100-Release-Date-0.jpg
  • Great stuff Webbins.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I had a little twinge to buy up their stock of Panda Dunks and wang em on the bay for £150 each but I would just be enabling the culture I despise. Take my W, wear the shoe, let the next man cop for retail... unless the next man is a reseller and buys the lot... then fuck him in the eye.
  • I BOUGHT SOME VANS AGAIN!
    b04be36a-6295-4de2-a342-67da480c29a3-download.jpg

sk8-hi_black_black_vd5ibka_vans_vd5ibka_5.jpg

rd_mteginger.jpg

Not a bad haul for £160.

Those last pair are SK8 Hi MTEs which are bloody brilliant for winter wear walking the dog.+
  • quite like the look of those skelton dunks but i wonder if they're also a bit gimmicky. My TN3's are so comfy.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Do you mean these Skeleton AF1s? Yeah, not feeling the novelty.

air-force-1-skeleton-black-release-date.png

I'd much rather have these Halloween Dunks but the release has not been as wide as I would have hoped. Took an L in the Size? raffle and then they went on GR at Nike but no chance there. I've reached out to a reseller on IG to see if he can source me a pair for not so crazy money.

Nike-Dunk-Low-PRM-Halloween-Lead.jpg
  • yeah they're the ones, they remind me of a graffiti artist i know called Shok1 

https://www.shoreditchstreetarttours.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/tn_DSC_0025.jpg
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Webbins wrote:
    I had a little twinge to buy up their stock of Panda Dunks and wang em on the bay for £150 each but I would just be enabling the culture I despise. Take my W, wear the shoe, let the next man cop for retail... unless the next man is a reseller and buys the lot... then fuck him in the eye.

There’s a YouTube channel called Toy Galaxy, which I watch. The presenter, a man called Dan Larson, ends each video with “If you see one, buy it. If you see two, buy one and leave one for the next collector”

So, I approve of your philosophy, is what I’m trying to say. I decided to use far more words than necessary though ;)

Great haul, btw.
  • Ha, yes, it was a fleeting twinge. Couldn't be arsed with the hassle to be fair. The extra pair of BWs I acquired I sent back to Footpatrol, maybe could have made 30-50 quid after fees, nothing life changing.

Just sold an Xbox One X bundle on ebay for well under value and the time invested answering q's and batting off chancers was just not worth the effort. The extra pair of Stussy Huaraches I have has attracted no buyers at the price I wanted, and the Dunk market I feel is slowing down, hitting saturation point.

I wonder what the next must have show will be?
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    I BOUGHT SOME VANS AGAIN! b04be36a-6295-4de2-a342-67da480c29a3-download.jpg sk8-hi_black_black_vd5ibka_vans_vd5ibka_5.jpg rd_mteginger.jpg Not a bad haul for £160. Those last pair are SK8 Hi MTEs which are bloody brilliant for winter wear walking the dog.+

Similar vibes here. I bought a pair of sk8-hi's recently but the first time I wore them they absolutely murdered by little toes. Must be slightly too narrow. I can't wear cons for the same reason. Hoping they'll wear in on this occasion.

On the other hand, the MTEs are some of the comfiest sneaks I've bought in a long time. Absolutely love them. Will definitely be picking up another pair for the coming winter months.
  • I find most Vans pinch a little at first, normally on the knuckle of big toe but loosen up OK.

Those MTEs were actually in the Women's section. Second pair I have bought from that section. Vans say all their shoes are unisex with just the sizes available dictating what section they go in but Im a size 12 so not sure how accurate that is.
    Long and short its worth a look in the women's section on their site.

I also used the Honey extension on Chrome and got 20% off so worth a try if shopping any time soon on the Vans site.
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    I find most Vans pinch a little at first, normally on the knuckle of big toe but loosen up OK. Those MTEs were actually in the Women's section. Second pair I have bought from that section. Vans say all their shoes are unisex with just the sizes available dictating what section they go in but Im a size 12 so not sure how accurate that is. Long and short its worth a look in the women's section on their site. I also used the Honey extension on Chrome and got 20% off so worth a try if shopping any time soon on the Vans site.

Good notes, will have another look this evening.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message

Not as funky as some of the recent post in here, but I picked these up last week.
    s&req=object&fmt=png-alpha&icc=AdobeRGB)bgc=f5f5f5&fmt=jpeg&qlt=90&posN=0,-0.1&icc=AdobeRGB
  • Aye fresh them, Goobs. Are they Nike By You? I've spec'd up some Dunk Lows in black, red and grey too, just waiting for Nike to open it up again. Missed the last drop waiting for a gift card to come through.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Yeah, Nike by you. I've got some air force 1s spec too but they stopped doing them last time I checked.
  • They'll come back round. They love dropping these things in windows, nothing really stopping them making them, just gotta drive the hype. They shut the Dunk Lows and opened up the Highs.
  • nike-dunk-low-red-white-dd1391-600-front_w627.jpg.webp
    Another day, another Dunk. This White/Uni Red colourway has been itching me so I scratched, a not so silly slightly above retail cop off ebay. Clean.

Aside from the really sort after shoes, the Halloween and Mummy Dunks being two recent examples, these less popular colourways can be had for good money now, feels like the Dunk market is reaching saturation point. Even the latest Undefeated Dunks, whilst competitive on release, are leaking onto ebay at very close to retail prices. I am close to a pair off the bay but the seller is playing hardball.
  • adidas-zx-10-8-candyverse-gx1085-release-date.jpg
    Hit on these ZX 10/08 Candyverse at Hanon yesterday in their sale, an easy £60 pickup. Uses the upper from the ZX 10000 but the tooling from the ZX 8000. Type of shoe and styling that Adidas really excel at and the sweetshop colouring I really like.
  • Heh. They do look edible.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • WA8NAc8.jpeg

My first W on SNKRS! What a way to do it!

Air Max 1 x Patta in Aqua Noise... beautiful shoe.
  • Nicely done!

I’ll confess, I’m not a fan of the shoe. I’m old fashioned and prefer an OG Air Max 1.
  • Oh aye the OGs are class, would love to add the Anniversary Red to the collection at some point. I do like this take on it however. Was bummed to miss out on the Monarch colourway but I do prefer this Aqua take.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!