Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    RedDave2 wrote:
    Good tips from liv there. Also don't forget to set yourself to always be running - I think for default it's off. One of the early perks is to shoot whole running and it's worth selecting.

In regards the titans to use, I found heavy machine gun guy to be the most forgiving but the sword one is also pretty user friendly (I switched my titans melee button attack for that one to make it is easier to go swipe crazy). It is light though so not much use over any distance but in a tight battle it's good for newbies.

The Ronin is my favorite, even though I almost always ignore the hit and run tactics it's set up for in favour of staying in the fight looking for the execution even if it costs me my titan afterwards
  • Hmmm. Seems i got my titty2 stats wrong from this weekend. Appears last report was only looking at PC.

Better than expected and better than reported elsewhere.

By console

Playstation 10k +

Xbox 18k +

Pc 32k +

Those are some good looking concurrent user numbers. Hopefully EA sits up and takes notice.
    PSN - minkymu
  • Problem is that they're not going to look good next to Apex Legends.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I could see Microsoft being involved in a Titty 3, possibly co-producing with EA. The first was a pretty solid exclusive in the early days of last gen, I could see MS signing a cheque to get an exclusive new entry in the series.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    I could see Microsoft being involved in a Titty 3, possibly co-producing with EA. The first was a pretty solid exclusive in the early days of last gen, I could see MS signing a cheque to get an exclusive new entry in the series.

Stop teasing Yoss, that would tickle me all sorts of pink.

SFV - reddave360
  • Well thats me finished the campaign again. Loved that. Forgot some bits of it from my last play through.
    PSN - minkymu
  • Yossarian wrote:

Yes please

PSN - minkymu
  • I_R wrote:
    Problem is that they're not going to look good next to Apex Legends.

The idea that T2 getting big after a sale and a free is in anyway anything other than part of the marketing strategy for Apex Legends' next season, Legacy, is wishful thinking. 

They've been seeding the links between the two all through Season Eight, the sale was dropped at the same time as some info on Legacy, the free weekend came after Apex' 3v3 Arena mode was unveiled - they're just using an old property to drive people towards the new one, and the story in the Season links backwards to capitalise on that marketing.

Free weekend ends May 3. Legacy launches on May 4. New hero Valkyrie, and a story character talk about the Legacy of the "Apex Predators" from TF, it's all just big cross platforming marketing. I'd love a new Titanfall, but at its lowest, Apex on Steam alone doubles the player count of TF2 on its free weekend. All time concurrent top is something like 220k.
  • You’ve just killed my erection Tempy
    PSN - minkymu
  • The one flaw in your otherwise excellent destruction of peoples hopes and dreams is that Respawn hadn’t planned this prior to the community rallying call.

Yes they may have jumped on it, but i like to think they did it in the spirit of tgings and overall with genuine generousity rather than evil marketing
    PSN - minkymu
  • Double post
    PSN - minkymu
  • They had talked up the links between TF2 and Apex earlier in the year, and they put it on sale on Steam to coincide with Apex marketing, and made it free on Steam the weekend before the release of Apex Season Nine. It's not destroying dreams, it's just reporting on the news.
  • Dream killer......

Lol
    PSN - minkymu
  • I prefer to live in the world of Yoss were MS pay for the titanfall 3 development and chuck it on gamepass.

Damn you and your reality Tempy.
    SFV - reddave360
  • I would like TF3 too.
  • SnBgn2x.gif
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I live in hope.
    EA sometimes end up doing things that aren't seemingly for the purposes of unlimited profit. Normally to improve their image after doing something shitty.

They let Respawn do Fallen Order but I have always assumed that was because Disney were wondering how EA were managing to handle Star Wars worse than they were.
  • Titty 3 will absolutely happen. I'm amazed there's badgers that think otherwise!??
  • I think it will happen, but not soon, and not off the back of a bunch of people jumping on TF2.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Titty 3 will absolutely happen. I'm amazed there's badgers that think otherwise!??

There’s a reason for that.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/titanfall-2-sales-lower-than-expected-ea-admits/1100-6447455/
  • There is logic behind the doubts.
    It didn't sell well compared to its peers (although I heavily blame this on a dumb launch date).

Apex launched which is more akin to what is popular now.

EA have a number of shooters in their catalogue already. Apex, Battlefield and Battlefront. Apex is still being supported, Battlefield is a mainstay and Battlefront has been leaked/rumoured recently. Those are then obviously competing with other games like CoD.

I hope Titty3 happens but I could see how EA would decide against it.
  • MS should buy it and give it to 343...What could go wrong?
    Artist also known as Verecocha...
  • If it happens, it'll probably be a free2play multiplayer title with expensive hats you can purchase.
  • I would buy a pork pie hat for my Titan.

Pick a Ronin and roleplay Mickey Pearce from Only Fools and Horses.
  • :D
  • Decided to try out the first Titanfall. Is there no single player mode AT ALL?
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    You need the Titanfall 1 thread
    Spoiler:
  • :(

Well training was fun. 

I’ll just play Titty 2 campaign soon then. Although I’ve just been randomly browsing my games and booted up MCC and noted I left Halo 2 a third of the way through. So much left to play on that!
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Haven’t you played T2 campaign? If not, get on it.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!