God of War
  • You weren’t wrong. This is going into top tier in my Top 100.

Simply can’t wait for them to do a sequel which I’m guessing they will. Did SSM say they aren’t doing DLC?
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I'm hoping to finish up this evening too.  Just
    Spoiler:
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    You weren’t wrong. This is going into top tier in my Top 100.

Simply can’t wait for them to do a sequel which I’m guessing they will. Did SSM say they aren’t doing DLC?

Yup, no dlc. NG+ being added, though.
  • Only last Valkyrie left. And... I’m finding her tough. Even with the level I’m at. Last 2 or 3 were pretty easy though.
  • I'm done, retail GotY so far, by far.  
    indigoDos wrote:
    Didn't find the other boss fights that memorable. I think SSM have set the stage here and are going to deliver some truly spectacular ones in the next game or two.

My thoughts too, much like Breath of the Wild it's a stunning achievement that will almost undoubtedly be improved upon when they release the next one, despite not doing much wrong.  Both fantastic games, but there's huge scope for improvement by building on the template.
  • Are we doing spoilers yet?
    The Forum Herald™
  • In spoiler tags, yeah
  • Has everyone gone back home after finishing?
  • I watched it on youtube aye
  • No.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Is there a trophy
    The Forum Herald™
  • No
  • Much cooler than a trophy.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I bet it would be cooler if you weren't expecting to find it there.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Well that ship has sailed
  • It's a fairly minor and obvious thing anyway, no need for peeps to get their knickers in a twist.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    It's a hidden surprise which is no longer hidden or a surprise. Some people like nice surprises, now there's one less in the world.

My knickers aren't twisted, just pointing it out because people obviously can't realise this for themselves.
  • Personally I expected something to happen at that point. Had I come across davie's post beforehand it wouldn't have been a spoiler for me.

Might be different for others but it's so minor and throwaway a thing that I don't think it's worth being a virtue signalling ho on an internet forum about it.
  • It's a hidden surprise which is no longer hidden or a surprise. Some people like nice surprises, now there's one less in the world.

My knickers aren't twisted, just pointing it out because people obviously can't realise this for themselves.

People wont even think to do it.
    Never said what happens just a gentle nudge in that direction so folks dont miss out on it.
    indigoDos wrote:
    Personally I expected something to happen at that point. Had I come across davie's post beforehand it wouldn't have been a spoiler for me.

Might be different for others but it's so minor and throwaway a thing that I don't think it's worth being a virtue signalling ho on an internet forum about it.

If folks are gonna get upset about such a little thing they have bigger problems.
  • Finally. Platinum. That was tough. And very fun.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    indigoDos wrote:
    Personally I expected something to happen at that point. Had I come across davie's post beforehand it wouldn't have been a spoiler for me.

It's not a spoiler for you then. Cool. I'm not in the position to talk about how minor it is, that's the nature of surprises. Good job on the name calling over it though, hope you get that big man feeling from it.

@davie if it's such a little thing, why worry about people missing it? If people won't even think to do it, how was it found in the first place?
  • Well, once you achieve your objective, the Boy does say it... or maybe it was Kratos. Forgotten already!
  • @sparky i shoulda said some people wont think to look there.
    I just think its a cool little thing and people should see it if they haven't or didn't think to look there.

Even tempy didn't and just looked it up on you tube!
    (have you seen it yourself?
    Did you know to look there afterwards?)
  • I'll be playing this again tonight then, I gots to know.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I've not finished the game yet Davie. I think there was a pretty good chance I'd have found it though, I've still got some collectables to find there and was planning on going back through the areas to sweep them up once I'd finished the story.
  • B&B in incredibly touchy about even the vaguest hint toward a spoiler shocker.

Anyhow re the boss battles. I hate boss battles.. and I'm not one to judge the mechanical difficulty. I didn't upgrade Kartos early enough which in retrospect lead me to reducing the difficulty to early.

However they certainly didn't lack for spectacle and for that reason I'd say they're good.

The one where you
    Spoiler:

Game got a couple of tears out of me at certain points.

It's certainly a top tier ps4 exclusive.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Don’t use me as a barometer for what constitutes as posting spoilers for someone else Davie.

After the credits rolled I stopped playing it, with the intent to go back later.
  • Whoop! Defeated optional boss
    Spoiler:
  • Tempy wrote:
    Don’t use me as a barometer for what constitutes as posting spoilers for someone else Davie.

After the credits rolled I stopped playing it, with the intent to go back later.

But watched a part you missed out on, on you tube!

Not using anyone, there was a few here and elsewere who missed that just you was a perfect example who spoke up.
    Apologies if i offended you.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!