Fantasy Premier League 2016/17
  • no goals by Hazard, fingers crossed cinty won't take top off me
  • I would have got assist and goal points from that sitter Hazard missed.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Sold Gylfi this week, those were his last points for me, should've waited a day or two, but looked like he was getting nothing, not even starting games. Might bring him back depending on next weeks results
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Where's my fucking write up, I want my day in the sun
  • 1. Gonzaw

Our very own Parablegal managed to find something that stuck after throwing enough shit against the wall. Nobody is really that impressed but no-one is mean enough to deny him this moment, however fleeting it may be. More Hull than Leicester.
  • The app keeps sending me random Spurs scores for some reason.
    Today we have lost 2-0 to Villa and drew 1-1 with Arsenal.
  • Yeah, I've had that today. Pretty sure I said no to notifications. I'm going to delete the app because it's shit, though.

Started writing the update last night, and realised that the scores were still being sorted, so I'll fire it up later.
  • 1. Gonzaw

Our very own Parablegal managed to find something that stuck after throwing enough shit against the wall. Nobody is really that impressed but no-one is mean enough to deny him this moment, however fleeting it may be. More Hull than Leicester.

:)
  • Son (Spurs) is the player of the week, with 19 points. It's early days yet, but Capoue (Watford) is the highest scoring player so far, sitting on 34 points, after getting another 13 this week. Costa (Chelsea) was the highest scoring forward this week, with 12 points, while 11 points made Smith (Bournemouth) and Walker (Spurs) the highest scoring defenders. It wasn't a great week for keepers, with just 6 points getting Boruc the top spot for goalies.

The average score this week was 43; in our league it was 42.9.

1 Coch periscope FC 47 202

Capoue (Watford), the best performing player in the league, scored 13 points this week. Ibrahimovic (Man U) as captain also secured 10.

2 Inter Milambo 52 199

Breaking into the top four for the first time, having loitered in the Europa league spots, Milambo can thank Zlatan as captain, and Antonio (West Ham) bagging 13 points for much of their success this week.

3 Spatac Blutac 37 199
    4 Saint Cintters 31 198
    5 11 Desperate Men 41 193
    6 Secret layer o Pesto 33 189
    7 Danchester United 65 184

The best team in the league this week. Costa (Chelsea) as captain brought in a whopping 24 points, De Bruyne (Man City) secured 13 and Mané (L'pool) got 12.

8 Dean Court Dream 60 183
    9 Fuchs of Hazard 46 180
    10 West End Mafia 25 176

A disastrous week. Capoue's 13 points stuck on the bench, while Wanyama (Spurs) got booked and subbed off, so he scored 0. Nae luck.

11 Wet Dream Team 43 174
    12 Inglorious Back Pass 46 168
    13 SqueakyBumTim 62 165
    14 Le Saux Solid Crew 51 163
    15 Drewnited 49 157
    16 SHOUTYKENNETHS 27 154
    17 Lips XI 35 148
    18 Kokiri Rangers 35 142
    19 Eat my goal! 30 139

Kane (Spurs) and Vardy (Leicester) couldn't save a dismal performance that saw EMG having to swallow a very bitter pill indeed.
  • Deadline for changes is 7pm tonight, folks.
  • Had no idea what to do with my team. It isn't Shit enough to make obvious changes. Just switched Noble for Firminio.
  • FPL robbing me of half my points atm, I should still be top. And that's despite failing to save after switching to sterling for captaincy, missed a sitter there.
  • Naturally, after pulling Wes Morgan and replacing him with Koscielny, Morgan gets 6 and 
    Koscielny 2. Fonte also scores 8.

Pulled Micky for Milner, keeping faith with Januzaj, who promptly gets sent off and scores minus points.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    So the week in which I score the least points gets a write up, but not the one where I top the charts?  I see.
  • I don't think I've managed the write-up until at least the Tuesday following in any given week.
  • So the week in which I score the least points gets a write up, but not the one where I top the charts?  I see.

You're not top m8

• Andy where's my fucking write up
  • Make it good this time.
  • Gonzo

It seems lightning does strike twice, sometimes, even for idiots. The inevitable fall into mediocrity has been delayed one more week.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    legaldinho wrote:
    So the week in which I score the least points gets a write up, but not the one where I top the charts?  I see.
    You're not top m8
    Top score for the week.
  • I'm rock bottom and unlikely to get off there. What do I win?
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Gonzo

It seems lightning does strike twice, sometimes, even for idiots. The inevitable fall into mediocrity has been delayed one more week.

I'd be miles ahead if my sterling captaincy had been saved. Sour grapes itt

• So, where are we? The average score in the competition this week was 44, in our league it was 48, so well done to us, collectively.

After another cracking week, Capoue (Watford) is still the best player in the competition, with De Bruyne (Man City), Sterling (Man City) Antonio (West Ham) and Ibrahimovic (Man U) making up the rest of the top 5.

The best player this week by a country mile was Chadli (West Brom) who amassed 21 points.  Townsend (Crystal Palace) and De Bruyne were next, with 14, and then Walcott (Arsenal), Sterling, and Slimani (Leicester) - the top scoring forward - all on 13 points. Second to him was Lukaku (Everton) on 12 points, a tally he shared with the top scoring defenders Fuchs (Leicester) and Zuñiga (Watford).  Jakupovic (Hull) and Forster (Southampton) were the goalies of the week with 7 points.

Team of the week, then:

Jakupovic
    Zuñiga, Fuchs, Coleman (Everton) (10)
    Chadli, Townsend, De Bruyne, Walcott, Sterling
    Slimani, Lukaku

Our league:

1  Coch periscope FC  56  258

Sterling and Capoue in midfield bore the brunt of the team's effort this week, and Zlatan's captain's armband brought his score into double figures.

2  Inter Milambo  58  257

Ouch. If the manager had played van Dijk (Southampton) instead of either Wanyama (Spurs) or Zaha (Crystal Palace) he would've taken the top spot on the table.

3  Spatac Blutac  48  247

Sterling's performance dragged his colleagues up to a bang-average score. Not inspiring, they need to give their heads a wobble if they're going to stay in the top four.

4  Saint Cintters  40  238

Sanchez (Arsenal) got ten points, Coutinho (L'pool) managed five, but this was an otherwise lacklustre performance from a team that needs to sharpen up if it doesn't want to lose its place.

5  Wet Dream Team  59  233
    6  11 Desperate Men  38  231
    7  Danchester United  47  231
    8  SqueakyBumTim  61  226
    9  Drewnited  66  223
    10  Le Saux Solid Crew  59  222
    11  Secret layer o Pesto  29  218
    11  Fuchs of Hazard  38  218
    13  Lips XI  66  214
    14  West End Mafia  36  212
    15  Eat my goal!  72  211

A stunning week for last week's bottom-dwellers is even more impressive when you consider that defender Daniels (Bournemouth) shipped four goals, bringing home no points. Morgan (Leicester) and Walker (Spurs) made up for that in defence with 6 and 8 points respectively, Capoue and Mahrez (Leicester) (6) in midfield were both decent, and a front line of Rondón (West Brom) (10), Kane (Spurs) as captain (18) and Vardy (Leicester) (6) sealed the deal.

16  Dean Court Dream  25  208

Spare a thought for this week's worst performers, dropping them eight places in our league. Capoue's excellence was a fart in the wind for this disaster zone. Ooft.

17  Inglorious Back Pass  38  206
    18  SHOUTYKENNETHS  40  194
    19  Kokiri Rangers  36  178

Alderweireld (Spurs) (6), Capoue and Ibrahimovic made a solid spine, and give the manager something to build the team around, but otherwise it's a sorry state of affairs.
  • I'm gonna need to tinker with my team.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • My teams a mess and I can't be bothered sorting it.
  • LarryDavid wrote:
    My teams a mess and I can't be bothered sorting it.

Have you thought of applying for the England job?
  • My agent got me an interview but they went with Big Sam instead.
  • LarryDavid wrote:
    My teams a mess and I can't be bothered sorting it.

Same.
  • Get your wildcards going and just copy the team who are number 1 nationally
    Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!