Touchdowns, slam dunks, home runs and slap shots
  • What a game 1, even KAT getting into unnecessary foul trouble could stop Ant man's mission.  Nuggets looked a bit banged up
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Yeah. I was curious how both would look. Hard to judge teams given different first round opponents sometimes. LA are better than Phoenix.

But wolves are legit. That first five minutes was something. Honestly don't know how the series will go. Cracking game though, and quite a game 1 statement from wolves.

I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Its should be a humdinger of a series, Joker's going to need to do a lot of heavy lifting

• That first half defence by Minnesota was just nuts, even more mental is they did it without the defensive player of the year.  Nuggets look shot.

Pacers, Knicks was fun (love Indiana's bench) but wtf was that call on Turner about?  Horrific.

• "MICHAEL MALONE is why I could never bring a child into this society vs. TIMBERWOLVES"
    argues Awful Coaching

• Yeah. That was insane. Suddenly favs in west Tbh.
  • Well, there you go. 

Amazing turn around.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Well, there you go.  Amazing turn around.
    Big prisoner of the moment vibes with the media's reaction to T-Wolves after the first two games.  
    Denver were so much better but the change in referring played a huge part.

• And it appears all the wolves did was remind the nuggets to wake up. oops.
  • Facewon wrote:
    And it appears all the wolves did was remind the nuggets to wake up. oops.
    Yeah, fantastic series as is the pacers Knicks.

• Celtics run to the cusp of the ecf has been historically boring

• Luka was unwatchable tonight. Pouted his team to a loss.
  • Towns might be the dumbest big name player in the whole league. Just absolutely no understanding of anything big picture. Must be especially frustrating for Conley, Edwards, Anderson and Morris. All high IQ guys, and he's just out there fouling and forcing and complaining his way through games.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Towns might be the dumbest big name player in the whole league. Just absolutely no understanding of anything big picture. Must be especially frustrating for Conley, Edwards, Anderson and Morris. All high IQ guys, and he's just out there fouling and forcing and complaining his way through games.
    The way he picks up dumb fouls is astonishing e.g. looking for a charge before the ball has even crossed the halfway line.  T-Wolves were poor last night but Joker is just unfair

• Didn't think it was possible to get to a conference finals (going 8 and 2) and be less convincing.  It's been embarrassingly easy due to opponent injuries and roster talent but the Celtics have stretches of stagnant offence and lethargic defence.
    Anyway ECF 6 times in 8 years is very consistent.  To have only one finals appearance and zero chips in that span will not be appreciated.

• Well, 7 games. Weird how we got there though.
  • When was the last time any team was held to 70 points, let alone today's Nugz.
  • Wolves defence was excellent in game 6 but fuck me nuggets shooting was horrific bar Joker.  Weird how so much of Denvers fortunes depends on whether Murray is knocking down jumpers.
    Brilliant series as is Pacers and Knicks

• Pacers are so fun when they are playing well but look like a lottery team when they are not.  Can see Brunson & the crowd getting the Knicks over the line but fuck they look so beaten up

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!