Red Dead Redemption 2
  • I wasn't aware this had multiple endings.
  • There’s four I think. 2 different versions and then both of those to do with your honour rating. I got the nicest way to end my time with Arthur because I was A GOOD COWBOY.
  • Spoiler:
  • I played as a mostly good cowboy too although I didn't shy away from ending things if I had to.
  • They really need to do a Westworld DLC for this.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • No they don't, it's fine as it is.

I started off with the intention of being a bad motherfucker, but have ended up being mostly good with a few unpredictable bouts of murderous rage, ala Seth Bullock.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • nick_md wrote:
    Spoiler:

I loved that bit.
  • Me too buddy, great song and great bit.
    I don't have specific DLC in mind really, but i do often think with RDR2 (and GTA5) that it's a waste of such a huge detailed world that they don't just re-use it for some 'smaller' games...keep the same game world and 'just' add in some different story and mechanics etc.

for RDR2, although i'm not a big 'craft/survival game' fan, it seems ready made for a spin off 'outlaw survival' game where you're a lone wolf outlaw who has to live wild, and needs to hunt/craft/find shelter etc to survive.

In other news, i'm still playing through the epilogue and fairplay to rockstar for having the balls to keep so much gameworld and extra things for an 'encore' when there was more than enough game in the main story.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    It's also available in RDRO
    I don't have specific DLC in mind really, but i do often think with RDR2 (and GTA5) that it's a waste of such a huge detailed world that they don't just re-use it for some 'smaller' games...keep the same game world and 'just' add in some different story and mechanics etc.

for RDR2, although i'm not a big 'craft/survival game' fan, it seems ready made for a spin off 'outlaw survival' game where you're a lone wolf outlaw who has to live wild, and needs to hunt/craft/find shelter etc to survive.

In other news, i'm still playing through the epilogue and fairplay to rockstar for having the balls to keep so much gameworld and extra things for an 'encore' when there was more than enough game in the main story.

Absolutely. You just want to keep playing in that world. And I can’t help thinking a Westworld style meta narrative of some kind where all the people become androids etc. could be really cool. Like the zombies in RDR1 it can essentially be the same game but with tweaked mechanics and non-cannon storyline.

Absolutely. You just want to keep playing in that world. And I can’t help thinking a Westworld style meta narrative of some kind where all the people become androids etc. could be really cool. Like the zombies in RDR1 it can essentially be the same game but with tweaked mechanics and non-cannon storyline.

I'm getting some among us / project winter western vibes. That could be interesting. Just throw it together like an objective type game in the multiplayer suite.

I need to get back to this, only got to chapter 3. I think the clunky controls and the killing of waves and waves of enemies wasn't doing it for me. The Micah prison break early on for example.

Small annoyances realy, I shouldn't let that spoil everything else the game had to offer.
  • Ha, a RDR2 Westworld Among Us multiplayer mash up whereby you need to kill players who are only human or robots but not the other could be very interesting.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Talking about reusing the map, it would be pretty cool if they used the same map for GTA 6, but modernized it.
  • well that's the story all wrapped up now. nearly 80 hours all told, and mostly focused on doing missions (including side missions and stranger/ad hoc incidents). 83% overall completion as loads of animals/guns/plants undiscovered, and hardly done any challenges etc
  • ?u=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com%2F-Wm6kKzkcMrY%2FTxMIdTZJxCI%2FAAAAAAAAYmA%2FjvywZuFZ2CM%2Fs1600%2FBrokebackMtn_486Pyxurz.jpgSparky and I, last night.

Highlight might be when a passing NPC decided to give sparky a bit of cheek and pulled a gun on him...sparky fired a warning shot to scare him off, i misread the intention and stuck a bullet right between the guys eyes.
  • actually, the real highlight was when we decided to start a bar brawl and at one point we were on either side of a bloke, when one of us hit him he'd spin into the other, who hit and spun him right back...we must have got a good 10 hits in a row playing tennis with him like that.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Knew you were a dodgy fucker the moment I clapped eyes on your greasy barnet. Was a good laugh but fuck all gets done does it? I'm sure Cripps is slower at preparing those skins than he used to be
  • I'll smarten up once we get a third member in the posse. Currently i'm having to be the bad AND the ugly, since you're such a dapper goody two shoes! ;)
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I could spend hours playing cowboy dress up simulator like
  • to be honest, playing this with you did feel a little bit like getting ready to go out with my wife...
    "are you really wearing that?"
    "don't you have anything else to wear?"
    "let's pop by the shop so you can buy something different"
  • Our Sparkles in a Dapper Dan man. :)
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • This isn't xplatform :(
  • I picked this up again the other day and I've now got to chapter 4 and can I just say wow. The finale to chapter 3 followed by
    Spoiler:
    and then the gathering round the camp fire just wow. So good.

Camp fire song below. The atmosphere in this game is really something. The sound design when shits about to go down is probably the best I've seen in any game.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    just incredibly well done. It really drags you in.

• Cupatay wrote:
    Spoiler:

I fucking loved this part. Agree with everything else too. Such a game.
  • I still need to fire this up and get past the intro. Might make it my Christmas break game.
  • Who’d have thought so many of us like to play at being cowboys?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!