Super Mario Run: Poke your man, Go!
  • nick_md wrote:
    Who the fuck are you talking about what the mobile market are used to? Seriously, all the negativity I hear is from butt hurt console gamer fucks.

This is so fucking clear to see it's laughable.
    The most popular and financially successful games on mobile platforms are pay to win.
    Candy Crush.
    Mobile Strike.
    Clans of whatever.

They are all pay to win and have little to no actual gameplay in them. In terms of artistic merit it is a fucking garbage market. Play to win horse shit all round. Tuck in if you want but don't expect recognition for it.

I'm not butt hurt.
    Just don't expect fans of Band of Brothers fans to praise Emerdale.

Just to be clear you realise you can play candy crush and not pay but access all levels and in clash Royale you don't have to pay to win, just takes a lot
    Longer. I've incredible persistence and have very high "levels" in both without paying
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Wow, I sound fairly harsh in that quote! Apols Live, I'm just a passionate man at times :)

MK's point is sound.
  • This thread has a surprising amount of intense rhetoric. It's Mario done well on mobile. That's all. Well done Nintendo. Now, give me mobile Zelda without the need for Internet connection.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • Considering I am on a train right now for a total of 5-6 hours it's damn annoying I need an Internet connection to play this.
  • i anyone still playing this?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I rinsed the demo for all the coins but don't feel the need to buy the rest tbh.

Might pick it up in a sale.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • I dip in every now and again. Don't think I've had £8 worth out of it yet though.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • On and off ever since launch. Got all the coins except the damn hard black ones. I think I've got all the rainbows too. Mario done well on a touch screen. Great mobile game.
  • Internet requirement is a killer
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • Internet requirement is a killer

Yup. Only reason why I didn't get it. Would've loved to play it while underground on train commutes.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Have downloaded this onto my Android phone recently. Seems nice but I haven't spent much time  with it. Haven't paid for anything and doubt I will.Not because of the quality as it seems to have had plenty of attention , just the whole concept of paying something as disposable as a phone game.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Have they taken off the need for a net connection? If not, I'm still out.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    What I have needs a connection. But I'm on the free download. Not sure what the craic is if you pay.
  • Sadly you still need an internet connection!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    I assume Nintendo are using it as a means to track use to gauge the market.
  • I'll get it for a fiver, I rinsed the first world on the demo.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!