regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Shit I'm sorry.

I'll defer to my humble 0-0 overlords
  • Reg don't mention that peasant league in Scotland while IMPORTANT MAN U CHAT goes on. How dare you.

It's ok, we'll let the amateur chat go on at the same time.

Live yeah, barring incredible circumstances, we ain't winning the league any time soon. I hope Jose goes against form and gives the kids a chance, going for maybe only one big signing.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'd genuinely like to see Celtic ATM go against Man Utd.
    Spoiler:
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Moonface.gif

Cmon gav let's dance
  • It would be nice to get a confidence restoring landslide going for us, get the fringe players some goals, give Rooney a game in nets for a laugh.
  • There just isn't much to say about Celtic wrapping up the league today.
    It has been wrapped up for months, just not mathematically.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    It would be nice to get a confidence restoring landslide going for us, get the fringe players some goals, give Rooney a game in nets for a laugh.

C6zp7OqXUAEAGzC.jpg

There just isn't much to say about Celtic wrapping up the league today.
    It has been wrapped up for months, just not mathematically.

C6zp7OqXUAEAGzC.jpg

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Nearly scored in the first minute let's fucken go
  • Is that your keeper?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Aye Dante. That's our keeper.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    So Man U can't win at home. During the moyes season didn't Man U have the best away record? Kind of a weird legacy.
    We are lacking a player who can punish weaker teams (goals) and unlock stubborn defences (assists). Henry and Ronaldo were very good at breaking down weaker teams and then floodgates would open as teams went looking for an equaliser. A few good signings and we'll be challenging for the title next season.

You've got Zlatan, the World's premier flat track bully.

I think the problem United fans won't accept is you're lumbered with a negative, defensive manager who'd rather play his amazing 'mindgames' and throw his toys out of the pram in interviews than play decent attacking football and win matches. Jose's only spent a few hundred million so far, he needs more than that before his amazing managerial talents can fully shine, and he has that one good season - before aggravating everyone at the club so much that they end up forcing him out.

United will get there eventually, but only because they'll keep throwing money at it until it works.
  • Boom. Boom.

And there's ya title.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Scotty Sinclair ya absolute beezer
  • Man U fan clutching onto the rumours.
    £173mil and over £400k a week.
    Stupid money.

I dont think he will come to any prem club anytime soon. Doesn't stop clubs from offering different projects to his agent and getting leaked to the press.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Aye Dante. That's our keeper.

Thought so, nice to see you have stuck with keepers wearing green.
  • We need quite a few players. At the moment we're praying that Carrick somehow stumbles upon the fountain of youth and therefore won't need replacing. But he's 36 in the summer. Even then though, we don't have the depth there any more, so we'd need at least one more player there at a minimum. Perhaps Zlatan stays for another year, which buys Martial and Rashford some time, as well as perhaps Lingard but we still need to replace Rooney.

How much longer do we go with Valencia as right back? Darmian hasn't made the cut. Do we roll the dice on Varela? And at Left back, is Luke Shaw ever going to be the same?

There are certainly bright spots. De Gea is somehow still here, Bailly is immense, Mata and Herrera are brilliant and Mkhitaryan looks to be getting there after a slow start. Next season I think Pogba is really going to shine. We've got a few kids I'd really like to see given a chance.

We have too many players who are at the wrong end of their careers, on both sides. The ones in the middle, there are too many that are passengers.

We are in a transition phase, mourinho clearing up the mess since Fergie retired. I have no doubts we have the right manager for the job.

Griezmann if the strong rumours are true would be a fantastic addition and defo make a difference. We need a top LB and cover for valencia as you said.
  • There just isn't much to say about Celtic wrapping up the league today. It has been wrapped up for months, just not mathematically.

Undoubtably, Rogers has done really well with them. But when your transfer spend is £5m more than the rest of the league combined then it's an almost vertical playing field. I'm sure the figures are even more alarming when you look at the last 5 years or so. It doesn't do Scottish football any favours for it to carry on the way it is.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    With luck it'll be Aberdeen in Europe - could be a nice earner for them
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Genuinely hope we can hang on to Patrick Roberts at the end of the season - boy is something else
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Anyway EVERYONE SETTLE DOWN because the oxford and Cambridge boat race is going ahead
  • How do you fix a problem like the SPFL though? It's not Celtics fault they are so much bigger than everyone else.
  • Stopharage wrote:
    It doesn't do Scottish football any favours for it to carry on the way it is.

Richard Keys, that bastion of well-rounded thought and opinion, was onto something this week.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Stopharage wrote:
    It doesn't do Scottish football any favours for it to carry on the way it is.

Richard Keys, that bastion of well-rounded thought and opinion, was onto something this week.

Its dat boi keys
    How do you fix a problem like the SPFL though? It's not Celtics fault they are so much bigger than everyone else.

Idk I'll just keep supporting them
  • Stopharage wrote:
    There just isn't much to say about Celtic wrapping up the league today. It has been wrapped up for months, just not mathematically.
    Undoubtably, Rogers has done really well with them. But when your transfer spend is £5m more than the rest of the league combined then it's an almost vertical playing field. I'm sure the figures are even more alarming when you look at the last 5 years or so. It doesn't do Scottish football any favours for it to carry on the way it is.
    The bad TV deal in comparison to the rest of the European minnows is the problem, not the league being over early. The reality is that the previous model where all of the Scottish clubs spent money on European journeymen and the odd big name was the stage where things were actually wrong, almost none of those wages were affordable.
  • Sevilla fucked me today, I really hate those pricks.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Should have been 3 there; linesman fucked it
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    WHAT A FUCKING GOAL
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    X2
  • How do you fix a problem like the SPFL though? It's not Celtics fault they are so much bigger than everyone else.

You don't. It doesn't matter where you are in Scotland, you'll find yourself surrounded by wannabe-weegies. I can say with confidence that I know more Rangers fans than Aberdeen fans. It's kind of understandable, given the quality of football being played but, equally, that quality was partly due to a lack of local support. Unless teams find a way to secure the loyalty of locals, the problem will persist.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!