Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • afgav, gonzo isn't here anymore so you dont need to justify anything for fear of ridicule. Just enjoy it. By the way what do the stars signify?
  • 1 star = 10 leagues won

A bit superfluous, yes.

G, what could possibly go wrong??????
  • Tear to a glass eye there, Gav. I wrote this short film for BBC Three earlier this year. I think I posted it in the writing thread at the time. I should have put it in here. Fuck the nonsense, it's all about the love of the team.

• G, what could possibly go wrong??????
    I'd better get paid twice or it won't just be the fans rioting!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Quite a laughable bit of scheduling that, really the kind of thing that gives the SFA its tinpot reputation. Were I involved in running Aberdeen I'd be giving serious thought to boycotting the match. Probably not something you'd be used to hearing from a Rangers fan, but I really feel for their supporters. Not a chance that's the best possible solution they could've come up with. What if there's heavy rain on the day? What if the first game goes to penalties? Also, as someone who lives on one of the main routes up to Hampden, I'm stoked to see what kind of state the area will be in after 100k fans have trampled through it over 12 hours. Might just go on a day trip somewhere.
  • Anyone up for the Ryder Cup? Just following the text updates on BBC sport, but already seems to be a good bit of back and forth action in all the matches.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Europe to win, Rose to be top European, 7/1 double with an Ayrton Senna on it.

Get work out the way then let the golfing commence.
  • Top work in that video, Scout. Cheers for posting.
  • Can someone please photoshop Gav's avi onto the headless shirt picture?
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Europe and Rose off to a good start I see.
  • Top work in that video, Scout. Cheers for posting.
    Cheers Gav.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    fucking hell that Ronaldo rape thing that's just broke today sounds pretty fucking bad. article below:
    Spoiler:
    http://www.spiegel.de/international/cristiano-ronaldo-american-woman-accuses-ronaldo-of-rape-a-1230627.html
  • The language is a bit weird to follow, but that sounds fucking awful.
  • Can someone TLDR it? Am in pub.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Woman says Ronaldo raped her in 2009. Put gagging orders in place and paid her off. Now she's telling her story.
  • West Ham 1 Up.

Lol.
  • Jose really wants that pay off doesn’t he?
  • We should just go all in with jose and get him the players he wants. This halfway house is not doing anyone any favours.
  • WorKid wrote:
    Woman says Ronaldo raped her in 2009. Put gagging orders in place and paid her off. Now she's telling her story.

Typical america isn't it? Everyones out to make a buck. She took the pay off years back, probably spent it all and now wants more.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Haha yeah what a gold-digger
  • We need someone a bit dynamic with an eye for goal and a winner's mentality. Maybe we could put a cheeky bid in for Alexis Sanchez in January.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Dinostar77 wrote:
    WorKid wrote:
    Woman says Ronaldo raped her in 2009. Put gagging orders in place and paid her off. Now she's telling her story.

Typical america isn't it? Everyones out to make a buck. She took the pay off years back, probably spent it all and now wants more.

If her accusations are true I couldn't give a fuck if she's exploiting the situation now.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    I'm happy we aren't getting maguire or boetang or mina. We have six players who can play centre half and we'll pick up ailderwield next summer for £25mil. I'm pleased with the Utd board, didn't panic and overpay for a CB and didn't bow down to mourinho short term 29 yr old eye watering price wingers. Develop the players we have José.
    Dinostar77 wrote:
    We should just go all in with jose and get him the players he wants. This halfway house is not doing anyone any favours.

Lol
  • United need to show patience, at least stick with him until January when he can sign up some more unflushable turds for vastly inflated prices.
  • Heh, Stoph found the post that sprang to mind for me too.
  • Dino should dig out the post I put about Ranieri being a shit appointment.
  • My BT Sport is about a minute behind, so LD's lols are my cover-eyes-now early warning sign.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Is mourhino gone before Monday?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!