Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Do you genuinely follow United Dino? Always so bitter and wanting the worst, weird as fuck.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Aye but 4-0 is a real lol
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    It is but jaysus sometimes
  • Just say “the united way” a lot.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    It is but jaysus sometimes

Everyone should always be getting fired.
  • Do you genuinely follow United Dino? Always so bitter and wanting the worst, weird as fuck.

Yes I follow them. Not blindly though. Club needs a proper wake up call so they need a bloody nose or two for the stupid glazer board and Woodward to wake up.

The squad simply isn't good enough and the idiots in charge rewards average players with lucrative contracts. Rojo for example was given 160k a week contract. Rojo! Our best player of the past 5 years has wanted a new deal that would make him the highest paid player at the club, but we wont give it him. So we'll lose him this summer or next summer on a free. Where would we be now without de gea? Wheres the bloody director of football they have been promising for a few seasons now? Its simple,the its board don't give a shit about winning the league or champs league. The money keeps rolling in. As long as we make champs league every year nothing will change. We are the new arsenal.
  • I'm going to stop listening to United games in the caravan. Was here for the 6-1 City too. Never heard 'downed tools' so many times in 90 mins.
  • Said it before but job number 1 for United is to get Sanchez in the bin.
    If you are paying someone 350k to be utter shite you cant expect effort from better players on half that.

Tbh the wage imbalance and overpay of wages at United is a mess, as is the varying standard of players.
    You've got Pogba and De Gea lining up with Matic and Rojo. It's a total mess. The disparity in quality is ridiculous and rarely seen in top teams.
    That is a consequence of spunking record breaking money on stars while neglecting the core.
  • Need to sack Ole and reinstate him as interim manager, he was doing great until they actually gave him the job.
  • LarryDavid wrote:
    Need to sack Ole and reinstate him as interim manager, he was doing great until they actually gave him the job.

Lol.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Said it before but job number 1 for United is to get Sanchez in the bin.
    If you are paying someone 350k to be utter shite you cant expect effort from better players on half that.

Tbh the wage imbalance and overpay of wages at United is a mess, as is the varying standard of players.
    You've got Pogba and De Gea lining up with Matic and Rojo. It's a total mess. The disparity in quality is ridiculous and rarely seen in top teams.
    That is a consequence of spunking record breaking money on stars while neglecting the core.

Very true. Liverpool have shown the way to go. Clever transfers.
  • To be fair Everton are a really solid team
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Benteke Scored v Arsenal. :-O
  • Benteke Scored v Arsenal. :-O
  • Has it already been mentioned on that its leaked, that Virigil Van Djik will be the sportswriters footballer of the year?
  • Has he scored twice Crayon?

Dino, we've dropped out of the CL twice already since Fergie went. I don't know what gives you the impression the Glazers give a single fuck about the club's on field success.
  • Penaltypool, 2-0.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    acemuzzy wrote:
    GooberTheCap

I have not seen a cap, good bye
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Dinostar77 wrote:
    Do you genuinely follow United Dino? Always so bitter and wanting the worst, weird as fuck.

Yes I follow them. Not blindly though. Club needs a proper wake up call so they need a bloody nose or two for the stupid glazer board and Woodward to wake up.

The squad simply isn't good enough and the idiots in charge rewards average players with lucrative contracts. Rojo for example was given 160k a week contract. Rojo! Our best player of the past 5 years has wanted a new deal that would make him the highest paid player at the club, but we wont give it him. So we'll lose him this summer or next summer on a free. Where would we be now without de gea? Wheres the bloody director of football they have been promising for a few seasons now? Its simple,the its board don't give a shit about winning the league or champs league. The money keeps rolling in. As long as we make champs league every year nothing will change. We are the new arsenal.

You've been getting punched in the face repeatedly since fergie left. What makes you think any more punches are going to wake them up?
  • It's all a conspiracy orchestrated by SAF to cement his legacy as best manager.
    He stitched up the next manager by collecting the worst possible squad that he could win the league with then he left and recommended they appoint David fucking Moyes.

It's really quite clever.
  • He'll be laughing in his grave this very moment
  • Spoiler:
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    And Palace beat arsenal to further improve my mood.
  • Has he scored twice Crayon?

Dino, we've dropped out of the CL twice already since Fergie went. I don't know what gives you the impression the Glazers give a single fuck about the club's on field success.

They don't which is why I've become a cynical fan.
  • And Palace beat arsenal to further improve my mood.

Yippeeeee although still 4 games so Spurs can still slip down
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Spurs have the easiest run in now, I think.
  • Chelsea and Man Utd have a tougher run-in but Arsenal seem to have an ok last 4 games. But yeah, it’s all for Spurs to mess up. All in their hands.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Chelsea and Arsenal have Europa league commitments as well. That will have an effect.

I wonder how many utd players will make a half hearted attempt on Wednesday against city? Probably the only time I can recall when utd fans would want utd to roll over and lose to city.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Spurs have two pretty important games coming up too.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!