Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • He absolutely is. Some finisher.
  • Top top top top top top page turn moi sann
  • Allegri leaving Juve, then. Boo.

I think it's time 'Arry gave it a gander. Could make a great reality series for ITV 2.
  • I wonder where he'll go next. He is apparently learning English and Spanish. I wonder who will replace him at Juventus.
  • Ha, apparently learning a language is an excellent one, forgot about that.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I think at his age maybe just concentrating on learning English would be enough for Harry
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Allegri leaving Juve, then. Boo.

I think it's time 'Arry gave it a gander. Could make a great reality series for ITV 2.

Genuine qu. Who fits next? Always has seemed like a really ITALIAN club.
  • Don't ask Gav, he'll just go for any Italian with a beard.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Pirlo would be good.
  • What's the fastest ever time gav's P went from 0 to raging
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Allegri leaving Juve, then. Boo.

Genuine qu. Who fits next? Always has seemed like a really ITALIAN club.

Zidane really wanted that job, before going back to Real Madrid. If I was gonna put a bet on it I'd go with either Diego Simeone (similar style of football to allegri and suited to Italian footy), or Poch leaving spurs. Mourinho has bad blood with Juventus fans from his time at inter so I dont think he'd be in contention.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    In the future when Bilic gets announced for Celtic
  • Allegri leaving makes dybala leaving doubtful now doesnt it? Surely he'll hang around to see who the new manager is and if he fits in his plans.

Would be interesting if city got a champs league ban and Juventus managed to convince Guardiola to jump ship. I wonder if his football would work against the ultra defensive Italian football on a weekly basis.
  • Tbh you could put a donkey in a suit and that squad will still win the league and get far enough in the CL.

Ehhhh I'll go for Conte or Gasperini. No Ranieri again pls.
  • I'm up for 'Arry.
  • Pulis and Allegri to swap places.

Would really love Poch. Allegri and Juve could have carried on winning Serie A without breaking a sweat but they want/needs champs League glory or at least a more attractive style. Icardi to join and Poch to lead them. Would love that. Perhaps even Sarri...
  • I think it's Allardici's turn. Il Grande Samuele
  • I think it's Allardici's turn. Il Grande Samuele

I would pay to see that.

Should’ve kept Allegri one more year before getting Guardiola.
  • Poor inter fans, potentially losing Icardi to Juventus and getting lukaku as a replacement.
  • Arrivaderci, Z-list celebrità!

_104710994_harry.jpg

It's been a blast becoming Britain's most popular man, it really has, first I conquered the jungle then I conquered the ITV2 schedules ... but it's time to get back to the bread 'n' butter, the football game. The game of football, if you will. I've had a 'triffic time living the celebrity dream, honestly wouldn't change a minute of it. 

Met all me idols: Dane Bowers, Leo Sayer, Jordan, Ant 'n Dec (lovely lads), some mush from Big Brother 5 ... heroes all. But football is in me blood. It's a part of me, a swollen gland or ingrowing toenail, an unsightly skin condition maybe. Either way I just think it's a 'triffic, 'triffic game and all I hope and pray for is one last chance. One last shot at the big time, one last transfer window.

They say the game has changed since I last managed but to me the game never really changes that much. The basics are eternal - good lads, with good engines, giving it loads. Bomb forward and get into the opposition. Get yer trackie on and get down the touchline: encouraging, imploring, imploding. Whatever, just give it some welly!

Get yer signings in, get 'em by the bucketload. Juventus have some 'triffic lads, but you can always do with a few more. A bit of wheeler dealing Italiano-style, Harry on Tour. Lecce, Livorno, Udinese - awash with potential signings. This is what I'm offering the nation of Italy, and if you need someone to open a local supermarket or a fill in with a bit of daytime telly, I can do that too. I don't know if the Loose Women format has arrived in Italy yet...

And food? I love it. Pasta, a 'triffic invention. You've got yer Pizza's, yer panini's, yer polenta, 'triffic grub all of it. And if they fancy a bit of a culinary cultural exchange I used to run a whelk stand down Portobello Road. I can spot a top quality whelk like I can spot a defensive midfielder. You never lose those skills.

If Juve want me, they know where to find me. Appearing in panto all this summer at the Brighton Palace Pier, discounts available at the box office.

Be lucky!
  • That's what yer after. Cheers LD.
  • A Larry Lorra Laughs post is like an RLM plinkett video, always an unexpected treat
  • Isn’t Conte going to manage Inter?
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Yeah I'd read that but I still wouldn't say no to it.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Thank you for this blessing, Arry.
  • Let's have ya FA Cup predictos then.

I'm gonna go for a rather sad 3:1 City win.
    Watford to lead within 20 minutes, 1:1 at half time.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    6-2 City
  • Man City 1-4 Watford
  • I hope city absolutely pump Watford 9-0.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    5 - 1 to City

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!