Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Looks like the USA are going to win it, these two don't seem to know how to kick the ball in the general direction of the opposition goal.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Two great saves onto woodwork.  But aye, can't see the US losing (but can see us bottling third, probably not though)
  • Joao Felix gone to Atletico for £113m. Fuckng hell.

No value in the market.
  • Joao Felix gone to Atletico for £113m.

Fuckng hell.

As alleged replacement for griezmann. Not too much pressure and fecking insane for a kid who's played less than 50 top flight matches, though 20 goals in 43 games.

Griezmann with messi and Suarez will be a helluva forward he goes there
  • Is N'Dombele the most significant signing for Tottenham in a long time? Turned man U down flat, didn't flutter at Real, came to play under Poch.

Inspiring
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    We all make mistakes
  • It's great news that we got N'Dombele. I think we missed peak Dembele at times in the league.
    He was also Poch's first choice signing so that should appease him.

It seems to have gone very quiet around Poch absolutely, definitely leaving for definite. It's almost as though it was total bullshit.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    We all make mistakes
    Don't be so harsh on Man U, they couldn't be 100% sure their desperate approach would end in high profile humiliation
  • Is N'Dombele the most significant signing for Tottenham in a long time? Turned man U down flat, didn't flutter at Real, came to play under Poch.

Inspiring

Usual spurs fan bullshit inferiority complex. Turned Utd and Real Madrid down? Neither club made a bid for him. Utd are only interested in British players this summer. If Real had bid for him he would have gone there plain and simple. They didnt. No one did other than spurs. Alledgly Juventus were interested but the player doesnt want to go to Italy due to the racism black players suffer there.
  • Buffon having his medical back at Juve. God bless.
  • United are only interested in British players because they are the only ones left deluded enough to go there.
  • Lampard becomes Chelsea manager after one season of management where he failed to really do anything.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    United are only interested in British players because they are the only ones left deluded enough to go there.

It's also because the home grown players we have are largely shit/old.
  • Lampard becomes Chelsea manager after one season of management where he failed to really do anything.
    He got them to the play-off final.
    That is pretty decent for a first season.

• Dinostar77 wrote:
    Is N'Dombele the most significant signing for Tottenham in a long time? Turned man U down flat, didn't flutter at Real, came to play under Poch.

Inspiring

Usual spurs fan bullshit inferiority complex. Turned Utd and Real Madrid down? Neither club made a bid for him. Utd are only interested in British players this summer. If Real had bid for him he would have gone there plain and simple. They didnt. No one did other than spurs. Alledgly Juventus were interested but the player doesnt want to go to Italy due to the racism black players suffer there.

Well someone's having trouble adjusting to the new reality.

• Ayoze Perez for £30mil to Leicester. Seems a bit steep.

@afgav any news on why buffon has gone back to juventus?
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Ayoze Perez for £30mil to Leicester. Seems a bit steep.

Liverpool messed everything up all the valuations by making Virgil van Dyke a 70m pound defender.

Also there’s loads of money for all prem teams and anyone with a quantum of premier league performance proof has a much higher value.
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Ayoze Perez for £30mil to Leicester. Seems a bit steep.

Liverpool messed everything up all the valuations by making Virgil van Dyke a 70m pound defender.

Looks money well spent, tbh.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Ayoze Perez for £30mil to Leicester. Seems a bit steep. @afgav any news on why buffon has gone back to juventus?

So he can break Maldini's Serie A appearance record.
  • Exactamundo. Don't see him being No. 1 in the squad tbh..
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    LivDiv wrote:
    Lampard becomes Chelsea manager after one season of management where he failed to really do anything.
    He got them to the play-off final.
    That is pretty decent for a first season.

Not really, I know how competitive the Championship is, and how it throws a curve ball or two every year, but Derby should be odds on for the top spot every year, losing in the playoffs yet again is no improvement over managers past. Such luminaries as Schteve Mclaren, Non-League Nigel Clough, Punchy Pearson
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Ayoze Perez for £30mil to Leicester. Seems a bit steep. @afgav any news on why buffon has gone back to juventus?
    Looks money well spent, tbh.
    Yeah. For all the overpriced players, Van Dyke seems to be the wrong one to pick on
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Only in retrospect.

Anyway I’m not saying he’s a bad player obviously but he definitely was a step change in how other premier league teams can value their players.

Does Harry Maguire get quoted is 60m plus without Virgil? No.

Does zaha be a joke of a price at 40m? No.
  • Only in retrospect.

Anyway I’m not saying he’s a bad player obviously but he definitely was a step change in how other premier league teams can value their players.

Does Harry Maguire get quoted is 60m plus without Virgil? No.

Does zaha be a joke of a price at 40m? No.

Stones and Walker to Man City for £50m each was certainly a step in that direction first.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • Yeah I would not disagree.
  • Stones was especially over priced. He isnt and has never been a 50mil player.

Walker plays a role that isnt as easy to come by, plus the Levy levy.

VVD was expensive but proved money well spent. I dont think they could have spent 70mil elsewhere in the field and had such a significant improvement.

The trouble is agents and clubs now think that it's reasonable to ask that much, or slightly less for players that wont have that much impact.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    I heard Brighton were asking for 40M for Dunk, which I found hilarious as he's terrible
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Anyone heard of an 80s boxer called Emmanuel Augustus? Also known as the drunken master.

I hadn't. Just seen some YouTube footage of his fights. Just incredible never seen a boxer like him. If he was around today he'd be a megastar.

https://youtu.be/xL9TDcXvDCw
  • Fucking hell, Serena is something else.
  • Kyrgios is such a dick, I really hope he loses.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!