Sport Club Greek Mega Thread
  • Not watching.
    Why did Rashford take the pen when Fernando's was on a hat trick?
  • Auto correct stays Paddy.
  • Heh.

Presumably because Bruno reckons he's likely to get another chance so spread the goals around.
  • It was an odd one because Fernandes looked a bit stroppy when he chucked Rashford the ball.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Are Man U a one man team?
    Yes.
    220px-Alex_Ferguson.jpg
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • cockbeard wrote:
    Are Man U a one man team?
    Yes.
    Alex_Ferguson.jpg

Haha
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    It was an odd one because Fernandes looked a bit stroppy when he chucked Rashford the ball.

In the post match interview Fernandes said that he gave the ball to Rashnaldo as he promised him tbe next one plus Rash is currently top scorer in the champs league.

Live, PSN & WiiU: Yippeekiyey
  • I don’t know what any of that is getting at but that’s a great photo and a smashing vid. Plz explain.
  • We're 11 points ahead. They have two games in hand. They've won everything for years but the slightest hint they might not and its been a meltdown. In-fighting amongst support, pundits, ex-players all either wanting the manager (Lenny) to stay or go. Cos they've been shite.

This morning, prominent fan group Green Brigade held a banner saying "save the 10 - time to go, Neil" which has obviously left it ripe for photoshop as you can see.

The vid is a personal fave. The same group held a banner in support of Lenny with those lyrics on it a few years back.

So, in summary, fucking inject it.
  • A group of celtic fans done a banner saying to sack Lennon to save their chance of winning 10 in a row.

Gav is bluffing his way through gloating while hoping they don't actually do it! ;)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • Nothings won in November blah blah blah yup we've been here, but you can't "save" what isn't rightfully yours, you've to earn it.

So fucking inject it in the meantime.
  • For what it's worth, I'd rather Rangers won it.

Despite mocking the antics though, wouldn't you rather Celtic stick with Lennon rather than bringing someone in that might get a reaction out the players?
  • Couldn't give a fuck either way tbh. We're flying and don't fear anyone, especially who? Eddie Howe? Wee Gordy Strachan again??

Fucking lol. Bring that on.
  • So is Gerrard beginning to look like a proper manager or has he been given loads of money (comparatively speaking)? I dread the day Klopps Liverpool lose three in a row and all the paper chatter comes back to Stevie G taking the chair that he’s always been nailed on for. Urgh, you’d at least hope that the lot in charge had a look at how it turned out when Souness tried that same move.
  • I would welcome this.
  • Anyone thinking they might want to watch the Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones JR fight may want to think again.
    No KOs, no judges ringside, no winner declared and the fight will end if either fighter is cut.

So not boxing.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    What's the point then? Just a bit of panto?
  • God knows, its already made a fuck ton on PPV orders though.
    Maybe Tyson will lose his shit and KO Jones anyway.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Bite his Tobey jug off
  • 2 minute rounds, 12oz gloves and they're 'not meant to go for knockouts' too apparently
  • So is Gerrard beginning to look like a proper manager or has he been given loads of money (comparatively speaking)? I dread the day Klopps Liverpool lose three in a row and all the paper chatter comes back to Stevie G taking the chair that he’s always been nailed on for. Urgh, you’d at least hope that the lot in charge had a look at how it turned out when Souness tried that same move.

Well, yes and yes, comparatively to the rest of the league. This is all in the same week our accounts came out, and whilst it's not as bad as some would have you believe, there is a definite element of feeling wanting needing to HAVING TO try and match them financially, and simply, right now we've been far better in our recruitment. So it had to happen if we were to stop their dominance.

On the pitch we've just looked a cut above the rest. Michael Beale, SG's head coach, cannot have his impact understated. He's a bit of a tactical guru.

Bit of both then.

All this fluff from me today is just scottish pettiness from idiot hypocrites like myself ramped up to 11 for the bants, but honestly we play decent stuff. Tomorrow night, home to Benfica. Let's have it.

Again, nothing has been won, game at a time etc.
  • But who wants to watch old people punch the shit out of each other as well?
  • RIP Diego Maradona.

Well, yes and yes, comparatively to the rest of the league. This is all in the same week our accounts came out, and whilst it's not as bad as some would have you believe, there is a definite element of feeling wanting needing to HAVING TO try and match them financially, and simply, right now we've been far better in our recruitment. So it had to happen if we were to stop their dominance.

On the pitch we've just looked a cut above the rest. Michael Beale, SG's head coach, cannot have his impact understated. He's a bit of a tactical guru.

Bit of both then.

All this fluff from me today is just scottish pettiness from idiot hypocrites like myself ramped up to 11 for the bants, but honestly we play decent stuff. Tomorrow night, home to Benfica. Let's have it.

Again, nothing has been won, game at a time etc.

That’s great tbh Gav. Really interesting but I only ever really catch the headlines of what’s going on up there. Think I heard in Monday that your lot still haven’t conceded a league goal yet? Surely I misheard though?
  • At home in the league, we haven't conceded a goal yet, aye.
  • If you're wanting more, both the Old Firm correspondents for either team on The Athletic regularly put out really decent stuff, if you've a sub there. I've some gift codes for a month as well.
  • Pm please. I’d like to try if possible?
  • Interesting to hear about Gerrard. Would love to see him back at Liverpool as manager but it’s difficult to see how he’d be able to develop enough to do it on merit, and it’d need to be on merit rather than sentiment. Winning the league for Rangers would be a start though so good luck to you gav!
    GT: Knight640

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!