Minecraft for PC
  • If we're talking about an evening for an adventure map then that's a different ball game - I'm in for that.

Proposal. Get a time to gather people together for an adventure map, and run a night on that. Then restore Edgeworld.

In regards to how long I'll be I'm not quite sure. I'll see where I am in the morning.
  • Also if people are willing to help out, I'm plan to make an epic railway, so if you can spare some track, that would be lovely.
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    As we're fairly low use at the moment I personally wouldn't mind you stripping what we have placed already. I don't know about anyone else but I know that face and I are certainly based around the spawn. Seeing as we built it, I think we can say tear it down. :)

There's a huge amount of track out there that probably hasn't been used for months.
    XBL, iOS, Steam: metagonzo
  • I tend to use the nether to get about so fine by me. I have 2 stacks of track and a couple of iron as well so I'll drop that off next time I'm on, where are you based.
  • @Diluted Dante, I've left a chest full of all my rail goodies in your cabin.
  • Adventure survival maps.

Skyblock

Minecraft forum link

Power of the void

Minecraft forum link

Fallout MineCraft: DeadState

Minecraft forum link

There are hundreds to choose from so if anybody fancies a go sometime next week (sun-wed i'm free) have a look and see what takes your fancy, I really like the look of skyblock, although it probably wouldn't much fun smp.
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    Sunday or Tuesday evening, 8pm-ish would suit me pretty well. I'd rather not be involved in map choosing as this adventure stuff is new to me. I better go and learn how to upload maps.
  • Star Wars - Rise of the rebellion

You need to install custom textures but looks pretty cool.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I've seen a playthrough of that one cos the Yogscast did it. Wouldn't possess much excitement for me.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • metagonzo wrote:
    Sunday or Tuesday evening, 8pm-ish would suit me pretty well. I'd rather not be involved in map choosing as this adventure stuff is new to me. I better go and learn how to upload maps.

Log in to Clanforge, select the Minecraft server, select World, select Upload World.  Bingo!
  • I have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying this atm. I feel a tinge of sadness that I'm just completing this for you all to see once before it enters the void, but regardless, it's good fun.

Although building a railway over water is a bitch.
  • Where are you building, I'll come and check it out.
  • Same.

If I wasn't so heavily invested in Trials I'd like to get a proper sky scraper going.
  • I started one but its such a long climb and I cant get lifts to work so I gave up.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Apologies if this has been posted before, but some clever chap appears to have built a CPU in Minecraft.

Enjoy.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Time for a new snapshot! One big difference this time is that you don’t need the server jar to play single-player. Also,

Villagers will trade items (they are cheap bastards, though!)
       Added a “currency item”
       A few minor terrain changes
       A new useful block/item (requires obsidian)
       Added a /seed command for showing the map seed
       Added sandstone stairs
       A lot of smaller changes and fixes
    Adds:
    Spoiler:
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    Sandstone stairs! About time; my desert palace badly needs them. 

Villagers will trade items; I wonder how that works.
  • Trade some blows from my iron sword and villagers drop items on the floor along with their cold dead corpse.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
  • metagonzo wrote:
    Sandstone stairs! About time; my desert palace badly needs them.

About fucking time.
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    I'm currently messing around with the new clanforge server controls. I apologise if there's any interruptions in service (there shouldn't be) and yes, I have backed up the world. :D
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    New development snapshot.

Trading with villagers has been updated
       Enchantment system has been rebalanced
       A new Redstone-activating block
       Better Creative inventory
       Pausing should work in single-player now
       Some minor terrain changes
       Added an “adventure” game mode (/gamemode 2), but requires more work
       A lot of smaller changes and fixes
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I uploaded the footage of us killing the Ender Dragon. It's almost unwatchable because the gamma went all wrong but NEVER MIND.

• metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    So looking at the stats it seems that the server is something of a ghost town. However, I fancy getting back into some mining and seeing how we've got our server I'm keen to do it there.

I'm going to take a copy of the current world as of now and then fire up a new world.

There was talk of adventure maps; I'm still up for that.

I know that the xbla version has taken it's toll on the population on the server but to be fair it was on the wane way before that. Let's see what a new world brings.
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    I uploaded the footage of us killing the Ender Dragon. It's almost unwatchable because the gamma went all wrong but NEVER MIND.

I'm a big fan of the fact that the first text that appears on screen is "metagonzo blew up".

Edit: And that you have a pumpkin latern in your quickbar.
  • We need more people 4 semi regulars just doesn't seem enough.
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    When it comes to the crunch, we'll take a copy of the current world and it'll be there if we ever want to renew it. In the meantime, I'm gonna mine.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Perhaps it would be a good idea to have adventure maps or something until the next update? Sounds like it'll be a fairly major update and we'll miss out on having emeralds at the very least.
  • Hmm when is the next update expected? If people are playing again I'll join in on a new map, also is there a mumble server or something now?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!