The Last of the Mario Kart Wine
  • Not in the top 3-4 I know, but I just couldn't get a faster time!

Ps. Thanks igor.
    Animal Crossing - Name: Chrissy
    Island: Hopperton
    Fruit: Cherries
    FC: SW-6061-2213-4257
  • cindemon wrote:
    imag0099yo.th.jpg

....& thats with a dodgy lap 2, breaking the 01:56:00 barrier is on if I can get the time & focus like a ninja.

Thats a good time, would've beaten my starting time. Would like to have seen your video as i'm sure i could've helped you get down to my final time with one or two tips. Props.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Less than 12 hours to go. Remember to post photographic evidence, you can't even get 2nd or 3rd place without it.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • I may yet shave a sec or so off my PR but can't see myself getting near the best times posted here...
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Post a pic anyway. :) The more, the merrier.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • I still need to unlock stuff to be able to get good times. Need to find time to play this.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • As I haven't unlocked Koopa Clown, what's my best alternative combo?
  • Hmm, bdasher
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Nope, don't have that either.  I still have to unlock: Gold, Bumble V, B Dasher, Koopa Clown, & Zucchini.
    I'm using Metal Mario + Blue Seven + Red Monster at the moment.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Can't go far wrong with Metal Mario.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • mk64 wrote:
    cindemon wrote:
    imag0099yo.th.jpg ....& thats with a dodgy lap 2, breaking the 01:56:00 barrier is on if I can get the time & focus like a ninja.
    Thats a good time, would've beaten my starting time. Would like to have seen your video as i'm sure i could've helped you get down to my final time with one or two tips. Props.

THANKS FOR THE PROPS & OFFER BUD.

HAD A LITTLE GO YESTERDAY, COULD BEAT MY GHOST FOR A LAP & A HALF, JUST COULDNT STAY FOCASED ENOUGH, CHANGED MY MUSHY LOCATION TO GET THAT TIME AS I KNEW I WAS NEVER GONNA BEAT THE WR. IT HELPED  FOR SURE, 3 PERFECT ATTEMPTS AROUND THE CHICANES & I WOULD OF BEEN LAUGHING, WELL THAT & BEING GOD LIKE WITH MY MINI TURBS ON THE BIT BEFORE THE CHICANE.
  • WHAT TIME DOES THIS CLOSE UK TIME? MAY HAVE ONE MORE LITTLE SESH WHEN I FIN WORK AT 10 IF I HAVE TIME.

SORRY FOR THE CAPS. THIS FORUM & MY PHONE DONT MIX SOMETIMES.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    UK time, so three and a half more hours.
  • WELL THATS IT FOR ME :(
  • I just got 2 stars on a cup on 100cc after having won all 4 races. What determines your star rating?
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Oh yeah, this has finished now. Better check who won.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Star Cup results

Congratulations to the winner of the Star Cup, cindemon!

1st: cindemon - 01:57.411
    2nd: Blue Swirl - 01:57.583
    3rd: Hodgepodge - 01:58.686

Remember to check back next week for the start of the next contest!

Do you live in the UK cindemon?
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    I just got 2 stars on a cup on 100cc after having won all 4 races. What determines your star rating?
    I think you also have to avoid falling off too much and be in 1st place for most of each race.
  • I thought mk64 got 1:55??
  • Lol, I would've come third if I'd got around to posting a pic of my time (1:58.306).  Maybe next time ;)

EDIT:  Yeah, actually mk won, so Hodge is knocked off 3rd spot anyhow... ;(
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    I just got 2 stars on a cup on 100cc after having won all 4 races. What determines your star rating?

normally its staying in first place most of the time, winning the races, not crashing/getting hit by items, getting coins, not going off road.

• elf, i took myself out of the running after winning the first comp. Didn't feel right to potentially win a week with my original time(s). Felt pushed this week though which was good. Really enjoying this.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    EvilRedEye wrote:
    cindemon - 01:57.411 2nd: Blue Swirl - 01:57.583 3rd: Hodgepodge - 01:58.686

Nice one, cindemon. :)

I'll take off my crown, now.
  • mk64 wrote:
    elf, i took myself out of the running after winning the first comp. Didn't feel right to potentially win a week with my original time(s). Felt pushed this week though which was good. Really enjoying this.

Oh right! I played a bit more tonight to hopefully start unlocking more stuff. Just unlocked slick tyres.
  • slicks are important, so are the mushroom/red tyres
  • I'm buying a 3DS XL and am toying with the idea of getting this. Is it sufficiently better than other portable versions to warrant a purchase? And are there lag issues with online multi-player?
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    I just played Mario Kart... during an earthquake. :S
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I'm buying a 3DS XL and am toying with the idea of getting this. Is it sufficiently better than other portable versions to warrant a purchase? And are there lag issues with online multi-player?

All the portable versions have been very well received... it did get very good reviews though, it got more acclaim than the recent Wii version. Not sure about the multiplayer.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    I'm buying a 3DS XL and am toying with the idea of getting this. Is it sufficiently better than other portable versions to warrant a purchase? And are there lag issues with online multi-player?

Buy it buy it buy it. It's the reason to own a 3DS. It's my most played game by a wide margin (over eighty hours now).
  • Yes I am in the UK redeye. 

Thanks to all for the plaudits, though i'm not over joyed at my podium place with MK posting a faster time than me, so please bud, dont drop out of anymore MK as it sets a nice bench mark to chase even if you Mansell the fuck out of the remaining tracks going forward & win everything.

SpaceG, never hand a problem online, maybe lost a few neck & necks where on my screen I was 1st.  I find the game to be a tad tighter & better than the DS version, though the handheld MK winner in my eyes will always be the GBA version.

BlueS, do I get a crown now?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!