Homer's Mario Odyssey
  • I wonder if they'll do any DLC for this.  It'd be a first for a 3D Mario I believe, but packs with two extra locales apiece might be worthwhile for Nintendo, and us.  £9.99 a pop for 120 extra moons.  

Missing character spoiler.
    Spoiler:
  • 120 extra moons. A lot of which you buy in a shop or go into a room after buying some clothes. Or win in an extremely tedious mini game.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • I rather see a Oddessy 2 release by Xmas after next.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    120 extra moons. A lot of which you buy in a shop or go into a room after buying some clothes. Or win in an extremely tedious mini game.

Let's make it 130 then.
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    120 extra moons. A lot of which you buy in a shop or go into a room after buying some clothes. Or win in an extremely tedious mini game.

You buy one moon per shop from each kingdom to add to your total. You can buy
    Spoiler:
    but there's only a very minor reason to do so. I'm up to 650 moons now, and the last 100 or so have been some of my favourites. They're ingeniously placed.
  • We all say potato ... apparently chalice says potarto
    The Forum Herald™
  • Been playing post credits and starting some of the tricky obstacle courses. I'm having flashbacks to my Luigi side Sunshine controller throwing days...
    Should be fun!
  • Bob wrote:
    We all say potato ... apparently chalice says potarto

Please explain? Does anyone know what he's on about?
  • Bob wrote:
    We all say potato ... apparently chalice says potarto
    Please explain? Does anyone know what he's on about?

https://forum.wordreference.com/threads/you-say-potato-i-say.1774395/
    The Forum Herald™
  • Thank you very much, I'm here all week  - Forum Cunt™
    The Forum Herald™
  • Bob wrote:
    Thank you very much, I'm here all week  - Forum Cunt™
    Don’t ever change Bob
    Switch Friend Code: SW-5407-6034-9226

PSN: derekg
  • I genuinely think I'm hilarious.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Yes, we all laugh at you all the time.
  • As I suspected.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Just completed this all the way to the max. Fuck me if that wasn't an absolute joy all the way through. Got every moon, every purple coin and all souvenirs, stickers and party tricks.

Interestingly enough...
    Spoiler:

Could be fun for others that have gone the whole hog to see what they're left with...

Completely brilliant. Never had a moment where I thought 'fuck this.' Haven't had that feeling in a game for years.

Not much more to say. Stonkingly awesome.
  • Good work.  I might push on or the moons but I doubt I'll go for the purple coins.  Up to 287 moons iirc.
  • I’ve just done LKingdom and am on around 390 moons. Have all but 5 purple coins so far. LK was nice but still way too easy. Fun, though, just to look around and find moons. And music was great!
  • The purples were more of an issue because of the backtracking. But it's the thought of it rather than actually doing it. It's amazing what you miss first time round. I was only short three or four on a few levels and mopped them up in no time. Decking out the Oydessy with all the stickers and souvenirs is strangely satisfying. I bloody love everything about this game it's perfect.
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
  • Got to 500 moons last night.
    Spoiler:
  • I didn’t find it as hard as champions road but it still took 50+ attempts
    Gamertag, PSN, NNID: mikemsp            3DS code: 3668 - 8117 - 9395

Currently playing: Bone
  • Regarding that gauntlet..
    Spoiler:

Still my favourite part of the game and also
    Spoiler:
  • These are brilliant.

Mario Oydessy has sparked a craze:

9zInZmz.jpg
    QECAL1E.jpg
    k3iSTq4.jpg

Loads more on the Switch Reddit...

https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/

Love the fact nearly all of them are done on the in game photo editor.
  • wrote:
    85 hours is certainly your money's worth, chalice. Haha, love that Wolf of Wall Street poster.

Tin,
    Spoiler:
  • EFifty wrote:
    wrote:
    85 hours is certainly your money's worth, chalice. Haha, love that Wolf of Wall Street poster. Tin,
    Spoiler:

Thanks to both you and Chalice for the tips.  I shall try it again at the weekend.
    Spoiler:
  • You'll soon fly through the first bit.
    Spoiler:
  • tin_robot wrote:
    85 hours is certainly your money's worth, chalice. Haha, love that Wolf of Wall Street poster. Tin,
    Spoiler:
    Thanks to both you and Chalice for the tips.  I shall try it again at the weekend.
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!