Which ailments currently beplague you
  • Ok confirmed clean snap of the neck of the fifth metacarpal.

Fucks sake
    PSN - minkymu
  • Stop doing John Creese impressions.
  • Minkymu wrote:
    Ok confirmed clean snap of the neck of the fifth metacarpal. Fucks sake
    You are old, and you can no longer punch solid objects without breaking bones. Try to remember this.
    *winkeysmiley*
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Noted lol
    PSN - minkymu
  • Being beyond your rage days is not a bad thing mate.
    Glad you got it checked Minky, wishing you a speedy recovery
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Hope you recover soon Minky.  Sounds like you've got the classic "Boxer's fracture".  

Hopefully they gave you some exercises to do - my main recommendation is to make sure you do them in order to maintain movement in that finger. If you've got a splint, wear it. Beyond that ice, elevation, pain killers, all the usual stuff. (I'm assuming you're not one of the really rare cases that needs an operation.)
  • tin_robot wrote:
    Hope you recover soon Minky.  Sounds like you've got the classic "Boxer's fracture".  

Hopefully they gave you some exercises to do - my main recommendation is to make sure you do them in order to maintain movement in that finger. If you've got a splint, wear it. Beyond that ice, elevation, pain killers, all the usual stuff. (I'm assuming you're not one of the really rare cases that needs an operation.)

No the rotation was good on closing my hand so no op.

Yes classic boxer was how it was described and the gave me a hard velcro cast and an excercise sheet.

Thanks Tin and thanks everyone else too.

I would have left it.
    PSN - minkymu
  • Yeah I can't echo tin's advice enough. Whatever the exact things/stretches the doctor or physio told you to do, bloody well do them. Then do them again. And again.

Also maybe don't punch things, man.
  • Hands are too important to fuck around with.
    Spoiler:

• Also maybe don't punch things, man.

Yeah i slipped back into my old ways. I used to be an absolute fucker who would fight anything and anyone, think Begbie, but on crack.

I am disappointed inmyself tbh as i have worked so hard on my anger issues, only to have this fucking meltdown.

Serves me right i hurt myself tbh.

I think the girlfriends eyes were opened as well, she was like “jesus fucking christ Mike.....”

PSN - minkymu
  • Should have used a knuckle duster on the window .job done.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    A hardback book on anger management.
  • Karate Kid 2, meditation before breaking the glass like he did with the blocks of ice.
  • Minkymu wrote:

Also maybe don't punch things, man.

Yeah i slipped back into my old ways. I used to be an absolute fucker who would fight anything and anyone, think Begbie, but on crack.

I am disappointed inmyself tbh as i have worked so hard on my anger issues, only to have this fucking meltdown.

Serves me right i hurt myself tbh.

I think the girlfriends eyes were opened as well, she was like “jesus fucking christ Mike.....”

Since the gears community was denied the goat fight it deserved, OZNO Vs Minky in their prime in 2006, I think we should shamelessly cash in with a 2 rounder. My promoter Livdiv will be in touch.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Minky I feel now is the time to tell you - I really fancy ramming your missus xoxoxox
    Spoiler:
  • I should have got the crowbar out the boot, but given i never actually remember my actions when i rage out it was probably for the best as i dont tend to stop until i pulled away. Hence why I haven’t lost it in 5 years. It gets a bot dangerous

Apparently i full on punched the window at least 5 times before i proceeded to kick the shit out of his car door and mirror.

A crow bar wouldn’t have helped that at all lol.
    PSN - minkymu
  • Yeah, would not have been good to be Minky in the klinky. Remember, you've got an extra hole and all.
  • Minky I feel now is the time to tell you - I really fancy ramming your missus xoxoxox
    Spoiler:

Please do ive been looking for a 3rd wheel for the 3 sum i owe her (long story)
    PSN - minkymu
  • Yeah, would not have been good to be Minky in the klinky. Remember, you've got an extra hole and all.

I am far too pretty for prison
    PSN - minkymu
  • If we are being serious, I would seek counselling after this.

1. Traumatic surgery
    2. Shit times all around. Stressed about covid.
    3. Girl gets covid.
    4. Recent ish bereavement. Should probably n.1
    5. Job harassment and bullying.

All adds up mate. As a former hardmans, and soon to be undisputed king of the gears and beers pugilists, even I will say that therapy helps and I wish I used it before. A lot of my moments of hardness / keeping it real were actually about me, my grief, my loss, my sense of respect and responsibility.

• You’re right as always fella. Thanks
    PSN - minkymu
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Currently in the recovery position after almost dying of embarrassment at all the hard man chat up in this thread
  • People only qualify as genuine hardman if they walk around in tshirt, shorts and flip flops in this weather.

• FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I just brought the bins back to the garden in shorts, t-shirt and sliders. Does that count?
  • Why are you wearing burgers?
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    To keep my feet warm obvs.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I did a snow angel in just a pair of dripping wet shorts last night

2V13ah8.jpg
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Why were your shorts covered in dripping?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!