Secret Santa 2017 - Santas Revealed!
  • mk64 wrote:
    tin_robot wrote:
    I am hugely relieved (and delighted) that you're pleased with it MK.  I was acutely aware that sending you a locked box as a Christmas present could go one of two ways.  (I had a mental image of you taking an axe to the thing.) Also, there's one present you haven't found yet...
    What the fuck? Is there a secret panel?!?!
    Spoiler:
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    What the hell tin
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Wow.  No I feel like I shouldn’t bother next year cos of my lacklustre efforts!
    I'm sure a lot of feel like that but it's not the answer.

Would be easier to just ban Tin instead. ;)
  • Can I get Tin every year?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • mk64 wrote:
    tin_robot wrote:
    I am hugely relieved (and delighted) that you're pleased with it MK.  I was acutely aware that sending you a locked box as a Christmas present could go one of two ways.  (I had a mental image of you taking an axe to the thing.) Also, there's one present you haven't found yet...
    What the fuck? Is there a secret panel?!?!
    Broke into your house while you were sleeping, snapped open your ribs, hid it inside the cavity, and welded you back together with doctor-glue.

It's like Saw, basically. Saw, but at Christmas.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    Tin - you're the best thing about the best thing on the internet.
    Also this.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Can I get Tin every year?

Happy to send my recycling your way.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Right, regarding the numbers:

Spoiler:
  • WHATS IN THE not a RUBIX CUBE?
  • Andy wrote:
    Right, regarding the numbers:
    Spoiler:

Not bad...
    Spoiler:
  • Spoiler:
  • the pin pricks give the letters
    Spoiler:
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Good effort there, Tin.

Hope Dino is enjoying his Game of Thrones keyring.
  • g.man wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Yep, that’s the last number!
  • Mental! amazing stuff
  • digi wrote:
    WHATS IN THE not a RUBIX CUBE?

• Next year I'm sending my Santa a fucking twix and a jar of tears.
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • digi wrote:
    digi wrote:
    WHATS IN THE not a RUBIX CUBE?

Not got into it yet. Could take weeks
  • I was gonna ask you what your record is for a ‘Cube, but never mind...
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • It's open.. OH MY GOD!
  • Or some other type of Tetrisis?
  • Pokemon cufflinks!!!!!! 

To put it into perspective, my mrs got me the same pair this Christmas. So basically Tin is my new gf.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Pokemon cufflinks!!!!!!  To put it into perspective, my mrs got me the same pair this Christmas. So basically Tin is my new gf.

Well, hello there.

(Well done on retrieving the cufflinks.  I considered not telling you, and letting you discover them by accident one day, but I couldn't resist telling you in the end.  Sorry you now have 2 pairs of cufflinks...)
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I need to post the whole haul (the book has been very popular with guests) but I need to draw attention to what our Joe sent me. I utterly adore this 3D picture and it ties my Japan love with one of my favourite games.

GobsOG2.jpg
    Well played Kaz ya mad bastard
  • Because you're worth it. There was a version with lights as well but thought it looked pretty tacky.

My personal pride points of the package also included all the sweets (wedding throwback) and a simpsons joke on your arcade label that took me a whole 30 mins to properly structure. I ran it past my lady and she just stared blankly at me. Win.
  • Cinty, the coffee that you sent me has been a godsend. It’s been my treat on many a morning when the boys have woken me up at 5am and refused to go back to sleep.
    Today’s cafetierre has been refilled twice already!

It’s delicious
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!