The Last Jedi & Episode 9 - Discussion and SPOILERS (that means stay out if you have not seen it)
  • Luke: Hello Rey.
    Rey: I thought you were gone?
    Luke: No-one's ever really gone.
    Rey: Fuck it.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    g.man wrote:
    Luke: Hello Rey.
    Rey: I never told you my name in the previous films.
    Luke: Facebook?
    Rey: stalker!

• Luke: Hello Rey

Rey: How are you here, how is this possible?

Luke: The Force is a series of medichlrians that run through our bodies, that bind and empower us. Using a medichlorian detector device made of a lady shave and silver spray paint it is possible to determine the power of anyone in the galaxy who is force sensitive. There was once a great Jedi named Kev Obada who learnt how to control all his lady shaves and combine them to detect medichlorians in the blood of another Jedi named Obo Bonobo Boh. In the year CX BBY Obo Bonobo Boh could fully understand this power but had turned to the dark side so in the year CX BBYX Lans Choromo a powerful Jedi, used a mind trick to crash Obo Bonobo Boh's skiff into a coral of Dewbacks, killing him.
    CX BBYX passed as did CX BBX and CX BBBX until Bo Bonobo Boh returned in the form of a powerful Jedi named Kal Anakanako and hid himself on the spice moon of Tanka.
    Many Jedis died to bring me the information but eventually a bounty hunter named Dando Fett provided me his lightsaber. The very same lightsaber you found and returned to me that I threw over there.
    Upon removing Bo Bonobo Boh's very powerful lightsaber crystal I ground it into bantu paste and learned his secrets to force resurrection.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Spoiler!!
  • That's lifted straight from Lucas' original treatment for these films. JJ is going to replace it with a wink, lens flare and a fast cut.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • New from Kenner
    Dando Fett with firing jet pack missile.

Bo Bonobo Boh's Force Action Lightsaber with light up Force Regeneration crystal (sold seperately)

And

Lans Choromo Skiff crash playset with dying Dewback lights and sounds.

"Its really cool to get a Dando Fett figure because of course we never actually saw Dando Fett on screen but they are possibly THE most important character in the movie"

"So important"
  • Bo Bonobo Bon idea is sheer genius. Because she's a funnier character than we've had before.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • You wont believe this fan theory
    Bo Bonobo Boh is Jar Jar Binks, when Dando Fett battled him for his Lightsaber he lost his memory.
    Dando Fett returned him to the Gungan underwater city to collect a separate bounty on him.
  • That wasn't Luke in TLJ, it was Jar Jar Binks in disguise and now everyone thinks Luke is dead but actually he's being held prisoner by Darth Vader and Watto - who is revealed as the secret evil mastermind behind everything! Watto is Anakin's dad.
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • I just assumed Bo Bonobo Boh was a woman because I have been brainwashed by TLJ into hating women less, please send help
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Austin Skywalker.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Bigger
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Bigger

My favourite thing the Internet has done...

SFV - reddave360
  • LivDiv wrote:
    Luke: Hello Rey

Rey: How are you here, how is this possible?

Luke: The Force is a series of medichlrians that run through our bodies, that bind and empower us. Using a medichlorian detector device made of a lady shave and silver spray paint it is possible to determine the power of anyone in the galaxy who is force sensitive. There was once a great Jedi named Kev Obada who learnt how to control all his lady shaves and combine them to detect medichlorians in the blood of another Jedi named Obo Bonobo Boh. In the year CX BBY Obo Bonobo Boh could fully understand this power but had turned to the dark side so in the year CX BBYX Lans Choromo a powerful Jedi, used a mind trick to crash Obo Bonobo Boh's skiff into a coral of Dewbacks, killing him.
    CX BBYX passed as did CX BBX and CX BBBX until Bo Bonobo Boh returned in the form of a powerful Jedi named Kal Anakanako and hid himself on the spice moon of Tanka.
    Many Jedis died to bring me the information but eventually a bounty hunter named Dando Fett provided me his lightsaber. The very same lightsaber you found and returned to me that I threw over there.
    Upon removing Bo Bonobo Boh's very powerful lightsaber crystal I ground it into bantu paste and learned his secrets to force resurrection.

“The la le lu li lo!”
  • Guys I've done my very own artist's impression of Bo Bonobo Boh, lemme know what you think:

chodo-habat-foto.jpg
  • I imagined him exactly the same but with a hat.
  • What are you on about? He's wearing one you chode
  • No, I meant his very powerful Jedi hat.
    It's made of Rondo hide.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Is that the hat that does the Jedi mind trick that convinces people these films are actually any good?
  • It's very powerful.
  • Is that the hat that does the Jedi mind trick that convinces people these films are actually any good?

No that's Chodo Bahat, named after the very powerful Ithorian jedi who had a third eye tattoo on what everyone thought was his forehead, but which those in the know realised was his reproductive organ.
  • they really should teach this lore at school imo
  • The younglings would indeed benefit.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Is that the hat that does the Jedi mind trick that convinces people these films are actually any good?

No that's Chodo Bahat, named after the very powerful Ithorian jedi who had a third eye tattoo on what everyone thought was his forehead, but which those in the know realised was his reproductive organ.

Ah the fabled fannyhead. Heard he plays a big part.
  • The mandalorian trailer has dropped, ok it's a tv show but its gonna be mega popular

https://youtu.be/aOC8E8z_ifw
  • bad_hair_day
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @_badhairday_
    Xbox
    Bad Hair Day
    PSN
    Bad-Hair-Day
    Steam
    badhairday247

Send message
    Almost erased TLJ from memory when this thread popped up like a historic haemorrhoid. From the opening posts, most weren't happy and two years on the butt hurt lingers.

Here's an amusing retrospective look at one of the most fundamental elements RJ fucked up.

retroking1981: Fuck this place I'm off to the pub.
  • No-one's ever really gone...

Ba3VzPD.jpg
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I'm not sure William H Macey is the right guy to play The Emperor but I will remain open minded.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!