Destiny 2 - Developed by Bungie
  • Just message me any time guys and we can 2 man it.
  • Fuck yes!

https://youtu.be/LFYJTudJ540

That's a trailer! (I bet it doesn't bloody work)
    Can-of-sprite
  • Skade wrote:
    Fuck yes!

https://youtu.be/LFYJTudJ540

That's a trailer! (I bet it doesn't bloody work)

What the hell are them finishers?
  • Kung fu Titan OMG!

So hype!
  • So, news Re. VPN.

You know how I said I would be about and VPNed for national week? That's half true. I'll be about. But I forgot that before any major communist holiday the VPNs all get slaughtered. Upcoming national week + ongoing HK tensions = lol you don't have a working VPN.

:(
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    So, news Re. VPN.

You know how I said I would be about and VPNed for national week? That's half true. I'll be about. But I forgot that before any major communist holiday the VPNs all get slaughtered. Upcoming national week + ongoing HK tensions = lol you don't have a working VPN.

Now that's our international Cinty of mystery... Good to have you back old boy.
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • New TWaB is a must read.
  • New TWaB is a must read.

Lots of good stuff.

Shattered throne every week :), and straight from the director as are forges.

If anybody fancies an evening of whisky of the worm Saturday night I'll be on.
    Can-of-sprite
  • I am up for helping any badgers get things they don't have.
  • I am up for helping any badgers get things they don't have.

Me too
  • Added rally banners to Leviathan, Eater of Worlds, and Spire of Stars

Fucking finially
  • isanbard wrote:
    So, news Re. VPN.

Now that's our international Cinty of mystery... Good to have you back old boy.

VPNs are getting smashed to fuck. It’s the 70th anniversary, so a biggie, plus everything else. Sigh.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Destiny is turned off on Monday anyway. I'm sure you'll be reet at some point..
  • Yar, it'll clear up eventually. It always does. Just bad timing. Not the end of the world.
  • OG Majora's Mask moon or remaster moon? Because the remaster is not good and i don't care what Reg says.
  • The Moon the Wizard came from.
  • Oh, the one Tyrion was enthused about?
  • We hid in the old moon base up ahead, waiting for the right time to strike. We were brave. But we were not ready.
  • Honestly, one of my favourite things is to use quotes from Destiny. Once on Reddit I got into a last reply battle with someone because they said they were done replaying to me, but kept replaying. When he started posting just a full stop, I starting using Destiny quotes in my replies. I dindn't particularly want to keep replaying, but whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather, he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank just outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.
  • Honestly, one of my favourite things is to use quotes from Destiny. Once on Reddit I got into a last reply battle with someone because they said they were done replaying to me, but kept replaying. When he started posting just a full stop, I starting using Destiny quotes in my replies. I dindn't particularly want to keep replaying, but whether we wanted it or not, we've stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars. So let's get to taking out their command, one by one. Valus Ta'aurc. From what I can gather, he commands the Siege Dancers from an Imperial Land Tank just outside of Rubicon. He's well protected, but with the right team, we can punch through those defenses, take this beast out, and break their grip on Freehold.

Is it weird I heard that in my head In the in game voice.
    (I loved that particular strike too)
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Just to eb sure after a wee bit of whiskey.. if I was to buy the content on both PC and PS4 I could essentially get stuff universally on both systems? 
    So if I was plinking about solo I could go full PC masterace and 60fps the balls off but if El Cinto or Dantles or Raveington or whoever sent up the DAQs signal I could call all that progress through to the latest point? They're selling this as full cross system cross save?  The latest point you log into your account is going to pick up any and all progress before it all goes crossplay at some indeterminate future point? 

I'll be grabbing the PS4 Shandowfoot first but am thinking of doing the PC thing for the pretty pretties as well.
  • Yes, anything you earn in one version carries over into the others.
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    Excrementier.. I'll think aboot double dipping in the future.
  • I thought about double dipping,
    Fiancee dint like the idea ;)
  • Shitpost alert; I made it to Fabled at last, and both Recluse and Luna's are amazing.  Thoroughly loving PvP right now, just hit my 5th Valor reset of the season and grinding the last bit of Redrix's Broadsword out.  Think I'm at about 85% through double kills for Mountaintop too.
  • Nah Good on you mate.

I think if I had chucked myself into comp a couple of weeks ago I would of made fabled this season.

Solo queue with shadowkeep though.....easy....
    Can-of-sprite
  • Yeah, I'm looking forward to that!  I solo queued this season, and it had some painful moments.  Think I earned about 4000 Glory on the road to 2100...!

Who's still playing on Xbox?
  • Elmlea wrote:
    Yeah, I'm looking forward to that!  I solo queued this season, and it had some painful moments.  Think I earned about 4000 Glory on the road to 2100...!

Who's still playing on Xbox?

I keep thinking about it but now I’m on the outside looking in it just all looks the same. Really strange seeing Destiny for the first time that way.
  • Speedhaak
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Speedhaak
    PSN
    Speedhaak
    Steam
    Speedhaak
    Wii
    3841-0078-1712

Send message
    Still on PC - solo queued to Fabled as well this season for Revoker and Recluse. Lots of good days and loads of bad ones. Took a break a few weeks back to play some WoW but will be back on Tuesday for Shadowkeep.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!