Anarchy Reigns
  • I would've bought it but if it had come out but can't believe it's not out till 2013 and I'm not paying £60 and probably import duty which would be around £20.
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Keep up, thread is now about inaccessible Mormon chicks.
  • Honestly not criticising on that front, but what does your elite being flashed mean?

• Can play chipped stuff, will get perma banned on live when they do a sweep. Can also have custom UIs/dash etc
  • Doesn't seem worth it to me to not have the online, 'specially for something like this.

Still good to hear it's mental and Bayonetta like. Just what I want.
  • I think it's the drive that gets flashed , so it thinks it's a legit copy and only cost £40

@ Tempy , Sorry for derailing but some Mormon ass sounds great !! Saw a program during the week about the Amish - they came across as asses mind you
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Alot of the Amish seem exploited by the american tv docs. Like a point and laugh culture that doesn't really capture them at all. That or the Amish are quite clever and just exploit the money they get from such things.

There was an American show called Amish in the City a fair few years back reality style following their first experiences going to a beach and so on. I would link some tube but all the videos are shite quality.

Also I want a hot mormon sister.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    This thread won't pick up probably until 2013 so we might as well use the thread real estate for something else in the mean time.
  • Xactly. FUN FACT: Mormons aren't allowed anything. No caffeine, alcohol or any of that shit. They all seem fairly nice and they aren't allowed lots of wives.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I always thought that kind of lifestyle would be good for developing bubbling under the lid pyschopathy.
  • This costing over Â¥7000 has put me off it somewhat. Might just wait until next year.
  • Didn't arrive over the weekend unfortunately.
  • ..it did this weekend though.

Absolutely love it. One of the craziest games I've ever played. At this point, maybe 4 hours in, the Edge 6/10 review is the incorrect one, and the Rich Stanton 9/10 on EG is bang on.
  • I still think the level design looks fucking slack.
  • Have you seen the oil rig level?

It's the second stage, and links into itself in a few interesting ways, I thought it was awesome. Especially when an excavation buzz saw goes haywire chopping up legions of goons, and later a kraken's enormous, blue head.

I guess you have to bear in mind on that front that it's an arena brawler at heart, so isn't interested in long, complicated spaces.
  • Yeah it's the 'arena' bit that always bothers me. For an interesting counterpoint, examing hawt nu J-side arcade versus title Gunslinger Stratos, which actually tries to justify the scale of the stages by being about, y'know, range weapons:

Just make them a bit smaller numpties, you did in fact just about manage as much in fucking Madworld. Or take draw a couple lessons from Power Stone, still the lord of multiman knockabouts.
  • Is it as good as Monkey Boxing?
  • Just add incessant divekicking and yeah.
  • One of those guys appears to have a mech, that hardly seems fair.
  • Character design in general is Squeenixy dullness. Nevertheless
  • Do they have a mental bunch of lightgun games over there? I miss those, bosses are a thing I endorse heartily and lightgun games always have utterly insane ones. Basically did anyone ever make The Ocean Hunter 2.
  • Daigo's main game now apparently.

The combat I find sublime in AR though, arena design aside.
  • Tempy wrote:
    Do they have a mental bunch of lightgun games over there? I miss those, bosses are a thing I endorse heartily and lightgun games always have utterly insane ones. Basically did anyone ever make The Ocean Hunter 2.

I think the format's dying out, but will report on any new ones when I'm back in town for I am verily a sucka for their ilk.

Still raw that we never got 2 Spicy, which is conceptually sound and well executed.
  • I saw a rather awesome looking dual lightgun VS game in Big Box arcade. Combatants had wings or jetpacks or some such mobility device and were boosting around a cityscape shooting at each other. 

Looked good.
  • No idea how the avatars were controlled. Maybe point and "fire" with a different button?
  • I saw a rather awesome looking dual lightgun VS game in Big Box arcade. Combatants had wings or jetpacks or some such mobility device and were boosting around a cityscape shooting at each other.  Looked good.

Is that not the one I done posted a clip of there? I mean I dig the notion that there could be several of these around.
  • Yes, yes it is. That'll teach me for not watching vids.

It looked great.
  • @ Nick , How's the online hold up ?
  • I've yet to play anyone in the EU, but had a blast in some one v one last night against a couple of different people in the US. Connection wasn't rock solid, and I have pondered whether it would have been better to get this on PS as it's hard to get a game.

Should be ok though, only need to add a few people I spy online and should be able to get some bigger matches going - you can have a royal rumble with 16 players, should be hilarious.

I've done half the single player campaign and it was awesome. Hilarious one dimensional characters have raised a few laughs, and getting to grips with the combo system is an absolute joy. Got one down with Leo who you play half the campaign as, took it online and did surprisingly well. It is very, very satisfying to beat the crap out of things in this game. Just wish more people on my FL (i.e. any) had the game.

This level was a particular highlight:

x2_dd2b978
  • That is quite pretty.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!