Anarchy Reigns
  • I wasn't even aware there was co-op. Ooh, just noticed the date. Looking forward to getting this online at last.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • With a bit of luck, this will be waiting for me at home tonight.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    I wasn't even aware there was co-op. Ooh, just noticed the date. Looking forward to getting this online at last.

I've done some inquiring and it's basically an online co-op Survival/Horde/Firefight mode with waves of baddies etc. Not the campaign as such.
  • Curtis wrote:
    I wasn't even aware there was co-op. Ooh, just noticed the date. Looking forward to getting this online at last.
    I've done some inquiring and it's basically an online co-op Survival/Horde/Firefight mode with waves of baddies etc. Not the campaign as such.

That's what I played last night , quite enjoyed it . 10 mins to see how many waves you take out ! It gets a bit mental when you get 2 or 3 of the big bastards coming at ya
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Sounds interesting, I wonder if it scales up to Cthulu and The Kraken or perhaps multiples of? I've just tried DM and Battle Royale with bots, so far. When this clicks, it clicks hard. I think this'll be the only thing I play online this year. I'd really like the opportunity to watch some of the high ranking Japanese players and what they're doing with the right stick, once locked on. I twigged it accidentially because I though I was playing God Hand for a sec and tried to use the right stick to back flip/side slide. Once you're locked on, the right stick isn't controlling the camera, it controls who you've locked onto. I think I'm starting to get good at that.
  • Durga has combos that go on for days. Got destroyed by some Japanese players of him.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Played as Bayonetta last night - very satisfying. Got most kills on a CTF match but was enjoying the fighting so much we got 0 captures. Herp derp.
    Gremill wrote:
    Hopefully this'll have arrived when I get home tonight.

Grrr, no game.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Off I pop into town to trade Forza in for this. Hope to see some of yous playing on 360 tonight.
    XBL: DJ Rick Joyce
    PSN: P-BAP
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Oh, the MP is region locked?

Got it in the post this afternoon. Sods law though i'm a level away from completing El Shaddai and i'm supposed to be taking my mother out shopping.

I'll ask her if she wants a VS battle.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I thought it'd connect to the servers associated to the account games run under?

Or am I just thinking the PSN does that...
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Might be worth a try actually fellas, I'll try to jump on.
  • Bollockoff wrote:
    Oh, the MP is region locked? Got it in the post this afternoon. Sods law though i'm a level away from completing El Shaddai and i'm supposed to be taking my mother out shopping. I'll ask her if she wants a VS battle.

Take her shopping and practice some moves on her - throw some trolleys , barrels and hit her with some signs !!!
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Signs through the body.

Always through the body.

How do you take out the laser guys in main mission 2?
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Main mission two - I'm getting my arse handed to in the simulator.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Might be worth a try actually fellas, I'll try to jump on.

I tried to play online over Xmas with the uk version and I'm sure you could select which region to select play your match's in
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Signs through the body. Always through the body. How do you take out the laser guys in main mission 2?

When I played the Horde/Survival mode the guys with the red laser sights where fookin hard ! 

But I'm crap so that could be something to do with it
  • Oh yeah I remember these guys. As I recall it's all about throwing them in to one another as SOON as they appear, the later ones one hit kill you.
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    I fuckin love Platinum Games! This is easily the most fun i've had since Vanquish.

Buy it people. Support proper developers.
  • right on
  • Had a few Deathmatches and Survival games earlier, brilliant. Came out King in one, so well chuffed.

Are there only 10 Survival levels or were we rubbish?

If anyone on PS3 fancies an hour or so gimme a shout, I wont have a headset charged until tomorrow probably, though.
  • Amazon Prime lets me down.
    The Forum Herald™
  • Hardly anyone online, game is really good so far though, a lot of face smashing has been had. Went with hard mode, maybe a bit presumptuous but I've made it through the first few missions on the skin of my teeth.
  • Host. You'll have no problem filling a lobby in a minute or two.
  • Just did a battle royale as Bayonetta, hilarious. Carpet bombs from Jets, microwave array and just crazy shit happening around every corner. I felt pretty ineffective until I ran into a group of people fighting whilst rampaging and got like 5 kills in one attack. Love the smooth title music, it's like the Japanese 90's all over again.
  • Reading this thread.... I'm really going to have to buy this, aren't I?
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • It's very cheap Mark, so yeah, pretty easy to recommend. It hasn't grabbed me like Vanquish and Bayo yet but not much does.
  • Reading this thread.... I'm really going to have to buy this, aren't I?

Platinum and Sega - need they say anymore ?
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    rickjoyce wrote:
    It hasn't grabbed me like Vanquish and Bayo yet but not much does.

You've played it all of 20 mins. Trust me, after 3 hours or so when it 'clicks', you'll be as giddy as i am right now.

Just had my first online Cage Match - absolutely raped him 3-0. Sasha, i love you!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!