Secret Santa 2018 - Santas revealed in OP
  • Is it spiders? Oh god I hope it’s not spiders
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Parcel failed delivery, shall pick up tomorrow!
  • Yossarian wrote:
    @Dinostar77: your package is posted, should be with you tomorrow. You can open the package but be careful with it as the contents are fragile. Your Santa also provided the following instructions:
    1- do not shake the box
    2- the gifts are individually wrapped so he can open them
    3- the small box is not to be stored next to a source of heat such as a radiator
    4- the larger gift is not to be sat on
    5- do not open in the presence of a naked flame
    6- the card can be opened but not between the hours of 7am and 7pm
    7- please repeat step 4
    8- you must only open the larger of the gifts third
    9- you may open the larger of the gifts first if in the presence of a small child
    10- you may not open the smaller gift if in the presence of a small child or a dog
    11- unless that child is yours
    12- the smaller gift can be opened second if the larger gift is opened first but not without consuming an alcoholic beverage.
    14- please recycle appropriately
    15- do not under any circumstances ignore step 13.
    16- following the faith of Buddhism is not necessary for the enjoyment of the gifts.
    E- do not drink and drive
    18- please post photos of you enjoying the 4th box.
    19- there is no 4th box
    20- if you’re still reading just ignore this bollocks and open everything on Christmas Day and enjoy.

This may be the funniest thing on the internet.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    @Dinostar77: your package is posted, should be with you tomorrow. You can open the package but be careful with it as the contents are fragile. Your Santa also provided the following instructions:
    1- do not shake the box
    2- the gifts are individually wrapped so he can open them
    3- the small box is not to be stored next to a source of heat such as a radiator
    4- the larger gift is not to be sat on
    5- do not open in the presence of a naked flame
    6- the card can be opened but not between the hours of 7am and 7pm
    7- please repeat step 4
    8- you must only open the larger of the gifts third
    9- you may open the larger of the gifts first if in the presence of a small child
    10- you may not open the smaller gift if in the presence of a small child or a dog
    11- unless that child is yours
    12- the smaller gift can be opened second if the larger gift is opened first but not without consuming an alcoholic beverage.
    14- please recycle appropriately
    15- do not under any circumstances ignore step 13.
    16- following the faith of Buddhism is not necessary for the enjoyment of the gifts.
    E- do not drink and drive
    18- please post photos of you enjoying the 4th box.
    19- there is no 4th box
    20- if you’re still reading just ignore this bollocks and open everything on Christmas Day and enjoy.

lol, will follow to the letter.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Good luck with that.
  • Sweet Jesus Christ, look what arrived! ITS HUGE!!

99RPAYu.jpg
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    That’s a hell of a lot of spiders.
  • Or one very large spider.
  • I’m now very scared
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Hi that's just the non-venomous batch. More to follow.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    @verecocha: package should be with you by lunchtime tomorrow, contents are wrapped except for some GOLD COINS which your Santa insists aren’t actual GOLD but chocolate, but that may just be a clever bit of misdirection.
  • Haven't had sight of a second Amazon parcel yet, and am heading away from home today, so will extend the thread's Christmas cheer by seeing what's arrived when I make it home on the 28th.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    BpFCB9x.jpg

In the open me box

g9olN5d.jpg

Also available at this point

UcDrnBb.jpg

• The problem with having ordered a shitload of things off the internet in the last few weeks means I've had to deduce which ones weren't bought by me. I have 2 put aside so we'll see how we go!
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Kazuo wrote:
    Haven't had sight of a second Amazon parcel yet, and am heading away from home today, so will extend the thread's Christmas cheer by seeing what's arrived when I make it home on the 28th.

A reminder that one of your gifts isn’t due until mid-January, so you’ll be extending the cheer for longer than that.

• Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    @monkey, a package should arrive for you tomorrow. The contents are wrapped aside from some food which you are allowed to consume immediately. On Christmas Day, open the card first, then the wrapped pressies.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    Kazuo wrote:
    Haven't had sight of a second Amazon parcel yet, and am heading away from home today, so will extend the thread's Christmas cheer by seeing what's arrived when I make it home on the 28th.
    A reminder that one of your gifts isn’t due until mid-January, so you’ll be extending the cheer for longer than that.

Booyah, thanks for the reminder! Can't wait to bump the dormant thread when everyone is absolutely done thinking about Christmas.
  • No-one was in for my delivery, hopefully I can convince Mrs.Geeza to pick it up from the post office tomorrow or Sat.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    @mistercrayon: package sent to you today first class, should be with you in the next day or two. The package itself can be opened.
  • So who else has already opened their presents and is loving their Santa's work?!
  • So who else has already opened their presents and is loving their Santa's work?!
    Hopefully NOBODY as opening early is a CRIME
  • Then how come I've never er been arrested, Mr Policeman?
  • Yossarian wrote:
    @mistercrayon: package sent to you today first class, should be with you in the next day or two. The package itself can be opened.

Awesome.

• Naughty step for tigro.
  • Then how come I've never er been arrested, Mr Policeman?
    Because you just haven’t been caught yet
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Once you’ve started, I’ll send you his address.
  • Yossarian wrote:
    @monkey, a package should arrive for you tomorrow. The contents are wrapped aside from some food which you are allowed to consume immediately. On Christmas Day, open the card first, then the wrapped pressies.

Huzzah!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!