The No Subject Thread
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    I chuckled at "this was all pretty much normal".
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    Fuck it, I'm not copying and pasting that in here, it's like a novel.
  • Nox man don't stay out the love thread on my behalf, fucking pack that shit out with your tales dude, the thread needs you.

Also let me know about a Berlin visit innit.
  • I have just had without a doubt the most unbelievably bestest jokes experience of my life by a billion miles. I cannot possibly recreate what just happened with words, but im going to try my best. It might be a bit long. Decided to post it here rather than the love thread, which would be a bit inappropriate at present. So my Sunday evening did not go to plan. I was at Berghain, dancing away as usual, having an epic time and counting down the minutes until my favourite point in the night. This point is always the one where i smoke dmt on the dancefloor. This really is peak hedonism- to experience those kind of ultra premium hallucinations against a backdrop of lasers and strobes and pounding techno is always breathtaking. Plus dmt is without doubt the best compliment to dancing fluidity (not many people know this). Anyway, usually this goes without a hitch, but this time some random hippy dick took extreme offense to this. He was red in the face, shouting, spitting and screaming at me. Apparently i had angered the gods by smoking this stuff in an inappropriate context and setting. He was really consumed with rage. I thought he would hit me. But instead he ran to security and got me dragged out and ejected from the club. I was gutted and i thought my night was over. On the walk home i passed another club, Kater Blau, and as i was still awake i decided to stop by for a bit. After a small lap of the dancefloors i found myself bored, and decided to leave again. But on my way out i saw a girl dressed as a lobster sitting by the swing. We smiled at each other. I sat beside her. We talked for a while. She told me she was celebrating her birthday, and i told her the story of my night up until that point. She was really intrigued, having not smoked dmt before. Anyway, one thing led to another, and soon we were sneaking off to snuggle and kiss in any secluded spots we could find. But nowhere was really private enough, so i suggested we get a taxi back to mine, fuck, then get a taxi back to the party again. She agreed. So we get back to mine, had sex, and this was all pretty much normal. But then i suggested we try smoking some dmt while we have sex, and much to my surprise she was totally up for it. I have done this before and it's amazing, but only at entry level doses. But this time i decided to pack a really strong joint, lit some candles, and we lay there taking it in turns to puff and hold it in. Things quickly started getting freaky by the time we finished smoking and started kissing again, but due to the delay time between smoking and the effects kicking in (we were smoking changa, not freebase which is instant), i was utterly unprepared for the escalation of madness which followed. At first she began to look like a painted Goldilocks. Almost cartoonish, but incredibly beautiful. This is approximate to the level of reality-bending id experienced at the peak of my only other previous dmt sex experience, but in this instance it was only the beginning, as less than a minute later her skin became entirely transparent, revealing hundreds of tiny mechanical cogs and gears, coloured silver and bronze. These in turn were then washed over by a ripple of electricity, which replaced all the mechanical details with a throbbing network of capillaries made of wire. Layers of her cyborg face were then stacking and peeling off, over and over, until her eyes and mouths became multitiered optical illusions- shifting from background to forefront and over again like some lasercut 3D jigsaw from an impossible dimension. At times i could not see which was the right mouth to kiss or tip water in. Her eyes rolled back into snake eyes, then lizard eyes, then dragon eyes, and for a moment pitch black eyes with several translucid eyelids that closed from all directions. The contours and topography of her face wilted away- leaving behind two fucking floating eyeballs and refracted light where the rest of her head would have been. Sometimes she would squeak like a mouse in pleasure, and when this happened her skin flushes like fire. As in it actually looked like she was made of fire. And sometimes the fire was colours that dont actually exist, and because of this i cant remember any of said colours, but the memory of a memory still blows my mind.  But none of this compared to the moment of peak madness, as the eye of the storm passed. At this moment she actually looked like predator with his mask removed, only much more freaky and detailed- with clusters of pinkish tendrils, gills and vaginas lining the top and bottom of her head. The fleshy portions in between then became animated and detached, and would recoil individually to the touch, with each having a mouth within a mouth at the tip, and tiny little teeth, like Medusa with a meat-mane. I have no doubt things could have got a lot more grotesque, but this was the point where i was glad i hadnt made the joint any stronger. At one ridiculously epic moment she even transformed into a varnished porcelain doll- cloud white all over with Asian features, save for some brilliant neon blue eyes and patches of softly blended deep red around her cheeks, lips and nipples. And then a short while later she had morphed into some sort of dark skinned Egyptian goddess, with abstract symbols and glyphs tattooed down the sides of face and an ornamental headpiece.  Of course, all this takes place against a kaleidoscope backdrop of sprawling fractals.  Edit- details of the sex removed as not necessary. Will just say it was the most intense thing i ever experienced. The ecstasy really snowballed.   I dont know how all this sounds. I only know for sure how it was for me at the time. Perhaps it doesnt sound sexy, but by fuck it was- from start to finish, save for one moment of comedy near the start of our second joint, when her head turned into a clear, plastic and face-shaped sack of rice noodles packed in water, with a handful of gelatine gummy snakes floating in the mix. I had to take to take a short moment to compose myself when this happened as it really caught me by surprise, and was completely out of theme with the other hallucinations up until this point. Im sure there are things i have forgotten. It was so much to take in. The things i saw during this session could not possibly be recreated with any special effects. Humanity simply does not possess the technology to render those sorts of details so flawlessly. Not by a long way. Every incredible phase or theme or 'setting' somehow looked more real than reality. I am certain no words can do it justice, and no mind can accurately imagine what i experienced without seeing it for oneself. You just cant prepare yourself for the awe of this happening, because when it does happen, it is actually happening. It's no vague, cloudy or dream like state- it's real. I would love to know what she was seeing.  So after that i decided not to go back to the party, but paid for her taxi to do so. She packed up her things, got back into her lobster costume, and the whole thing was just fucking surreal. We said our goodbyes, and agreed it was the best day of our lives, and since then i have just been basking in the memories and trying to write them all down in case they disappear. Really cannot wait to do that again.

Sorry, this cannot be lost to a page turn.
  • That might be my favourite post of all time.
  • So, hold on. She was dressed like a lobster?
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Yossarian wrote:
    I chuckled at "this was all pretty much normal".

Same, 'cause it so clearly foreshadows the imminent delights. Pure Nox. Choice lines:

i was glad i hadnt made the joint any stronger.
    She packed up her things, got back into her lobster costume

Perhaps it doesnt sound sexy, but by fuck it was

Yeah, you don't quite have krs' touch with the gills and tendrils.
  • Kingler

099_kingler_by_tamtamdi-d93yunq.jpg
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • I'd say it's wasted on us but it really isn't.
  • It's a bit much for the Sabbath.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I think Nozy had sex with Clive Barker
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    I think I've just walked past Diane Abbot on the way into work this morning...
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • SHYAMALAN TWIST/: Noxy's lobster sex trip was in fact an extended hallucination from the first DMT hit that got him kicked out of Berghain.
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    And the girl was dead all along.
  • Plot twist, he's still in Berghain - he was there all along!
  • Plot Twist: he's actually on the floor of a crack den in Hounslow.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Please, accept the mystery.
  • So I was in Edinburgh airport arriving back from my holiday, when a guy walked past me.  I thought, "Jeez that guy looks a lot like Nigel Mansell".  As he wandered about, I thought, "I'm actually not sure that isn't Nigel Mansell".

Then another guy came up to him carrying his luggage and asked if that was all, and the guy said, "Yeah that's us" in Nigel Mansell's voice and I realised it was him.

He had clocked me looking at him so as he was leaving the area he turned round and gave me a wee wave, which was nice.  So I waved back, before realising he was waving at someone else and I was just a dickhead waving at Nigel Mansell in an airport.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Better than Noxy's tale
  • It's kind of weird not having a lot of time to read all the threads in here. Its very easy to end up like an involuntary lurker. Doing more reading and less posting.

Are noxys' posts art if they were a videogame?
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Is it Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing?
  • Hi Rev!
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Hey G. Hope things are good with you.
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • At what point did Noxy peel off her face and eat it?
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • He's having a whale of a time.
  • He's gonna need eye drops.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Skerret wrote:

H'oh, no, sir, I must say you're wrong.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!