The No Subject Thread
  • Can you build up points to get free stuff?
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Aye. Every ten items
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    I've just seen Del Boy Trotter driving around Newcastle then trod through a strategically placed shite on my driveway. Ups and downs innit?
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    Hopefully they will spend a long time somewhere unpleasant.

You thinking like, Swindon?

Don't be silly.
    There's human rights laws in place to protect against things like that

Is there a prison in Swindon? Because the Romanian judge has just said that they can be extradited to the UK once they've finished with them.

• Hey guys.
    I’m doing 100 push-ups a day throughout April to help raise money for Cancer Research UK. Please show your support and help fund life-saving research by donating to my page. https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/charlies-giving-page-4810
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Wow! First donations have rolled in and it's two very generous amounts from two badgers on here!

Thank you so much!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Well in Chaz. That’s a top effort for a great cause.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Thanks G Man. Really appreciate it.

I set myself a target of £100. It's a tough time financially for many so didn't want to pressure anyone and was hoping for the odd couple of pounds here or there.
    What's happened is in only a few hours since launching the page (I haven't even had time to start filling in details!) I've nearly hit that target.
    All thanks to you guys.

This place is wonderful and I'm so grateful to everyones generosity.

I'm gonna smash these press-ups now as I know I can't let everyone down.
  • You're gonna have to increase your target...
    Gamertag: gremill
  • I think I am
  • And I'm now over my target!

Wow
  • Cos
    Show networks
    Twitter
    CallMeCosby
    Xbox
    Jacks Joystick
    PSN
    CosbyTheWise
    Steam
    Cosby
    Wii
    BillyCosby

Send message
    Surprised these guys haven’t followed my lead on the rebranding

K1d9eUx.jpeg
  • Hey guys.
    I’m doing 100 push-ups a day throughout April to help raise money for Cancer Research UK. Please show your support and help fund life-saving research by donating to my page. https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/charlies-giving-page-4810

Done and done my son.

Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Cos wrote:
    Surprised these guys haven’t followed my lead on the rebranding

K1d9eUx.jpeg

How about deeez nuts?

Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I am absolutely lost in the sauce with this Kate Middleton stuff. Its the most batshit conspiracy theory since the WTCs still exist and are hidden by a series of mirrors. Where's BHD's take ffs.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Can someone sum it up for me? She had an operation for something and hasn't been seen since. So what's the conspiracy?

She's had plastic surgery and has to hide it while she heals? She's dead? What's going on?
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    There's a picture leaked of her but the Twitter detectives have 100% CONFIRMED its not her because somehow photoshop and black mamba magic and she's either dead, now a lizard, the Queen is still alive and William is black or something its great.
  • She's Keyser Soze.
  • Just had a quick scan on Twitter, there’s some high quality sleuthing going on. People pulling out the VAR style red lines to prove it’s not her in a pic. Mentals.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • I had a brief look last week but someone had put about 20 red rings around various things in a photo she'd supposedly altered and it just struck me as insane.  Who gives a fuck if she's photoshopped an image?  A hell of a lot of people, apparently.  I might treat myself to the conspiracy side of it later but the photo furore seems bonkers.
  • She hasn't done anything Moot. They have.
  • There's an interesting discussion about altered imagery, as it goes the distributors of the image acted pretty well over it.

As for Kate Middleton. Couldn't give a fuck but even the Royals should be given time to recover after surgery without the Daily Mail deciding they haven't had a picture of her to fawn over for 5 minutes so that in itself is front page news.
  • She hasn't done anything Moot. They have.

The Royal they?
  • Why is she still called Kate Middleton anyway? Only just realised.
  • Dunno but my local swimming pool growing up was called Middleton Pool, which reminds me of bacon Crispy Fries as mentioned elsewhere a few weeks back. So she'll always be the Bacon Crispy Princess to me.
  • Any excuse for more loft stuff alert. Found this up there, which has to be one of the most early 80s photos ever:

20240312-075843.jpg

(My nan took a snap of the telly)
  • Can someone sum it up for me? She had an operation for something and hasn't been seen since. So what's the conspiracy? She's had plastic surgery and has to hide it while she heals? She's dead? What's going on?
    She had unspecified "abdominal surgery". She was supposed to be out of action / public view until Easter. But internet rumours started up - marital troubles, William having an affair, Kate's dead. The stuff that makes it weird is the photos that have come out of her during this period.

One, released on Mother's Day, was a standard publicity shot of her that had been photoshopped in about a dozen places. This isn't uncommon for pictures supplied by the Royals but the attention it was getting meant every detail was pored over and used as proof that she was dead or something. Her Twitter account posted something weird suggesting that Kate likes to dabble in photoshop herself and she manipulated the image. Which is laughable.

A couple of grainy photos of her being driven around in cars have also come out. And weirdest of all, for me, is the more recent thing where her and William were supposedly shopping and someone filmed a video of them. William's face is hidden and Kate's face doesn't really look like her. But that one came from an unknown source and was bought by the Sun. The Royals haven't said anything about that one. My hunch is someone has staged something with some lookalikes and sold it off for big bucks. 

So it's probably nothing other than the internet shitting the bed again. And the Royal press department, used to telling porkies and covering up health problems, not knowing how to deal with it and unintentionally fanning the flames. Or she's dead. It's fascinating to watch it all unfold though. I've been sucked in.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    is william really bald or is it just mirrors making it appear so i think he has an array of mirrors floating around his skull and it reflects the light onto his bonce so the light illuminates his light hair giving the impression of baldness for if we saw his true barnet we'd all lose focus at work due to its magnificence what do you think like and subscribe
  • He looks like Glen Howerton in that Blackberry movie.
    "The Gang hide a dead princess"

glenn-howerton-blackberry-020923-1-ac92c31037c848908afb621623353bf2.jpg

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!