Playstation 5 - It's For The Payers
  • I need to see it next to stuff! I need scale!
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Just look at a PS3 Phat dude, it’s pretty much the same just slightly taller I think. And white. And uglier.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    MattyJ wrote:
    I need to see it next to stuff! I need scale!

xL2uhve.jpg
  • Verecocha wrote:
    Just look at a PS3 Phat dude, it’s pretty much the same just slightly taller I think. And white. And uglier.

A classic. I sold mine to Cinty and regret it bitterly to this day.
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Yeah, great console. I properly ripped you off. Sorry.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I don't think Sony are doing themselves any favours not communicating on the system features. Loads of 'Oh Xbox BC is so much better' on this enthusiast forum but, uh, from what Sony have said it will be broadly the same? Wide PS4 compatibility with boost mode available to tap into the extra computing power, just like Xbox. It's the lack of a Smart Delivery equivalent they've ballsed up.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Yeah, great console. I properly ripped you off. Sorry.

It wouldn't feel so bad if you hadn't said all them words "yes gonz circumscised cocks arebthe best. Yes chodey and perfectly formed is better than flappy, monstrous abominations".

But you changed your tune very quickly once the transaction was done. It really hurts man

Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    I don't think Sony are doing themselves any favours not communicating on the system features. Loads of 'Oh Xbox BC is so much better' on this enthusiast forum but, uh, from what Sony have said it will be broadly the same? Wide PS4 compatibility with boost mode available to tap into the extra computing power, just like Xbox. It's the lack of a Smart Delivery equivalent they've ballsed up.

But Sony haven’t been that clear about BC though or anything else. And the save situation is bizarre.
    Wii U Themagickman - PSN - Themagickman   Xboxlive - Themagickman
  • Sony don’t really need to be clear. By naming it PlayStation 5, everyone knows it’s +1 better. That’ll be enough for many people.
  • A lot of people (like me) will probably have skipped the mid-gen pro versions too, and will be happy to play some PS4 games that hopefully aren’t completely drowned out by the fan noise. I genuinely can’t wait to play through TLOU2 without worrying about waking the kids in the evening.
  • Mine was bizarre, be quiet and then go full on jet engine for apparent reason. Sold it now, is Ps5 quiet?
  • I think we’ll find out today, but I’m guessing PS4 games will be much quieter than full features PS5 games? Also the size of the thing makes you wonder if it’s for better cooling, which is a trade off I’d take. Remember wolfenstin 2? Never completed it because it was genuinely unbearable. My console sits out on a shelf next to the TV so it’s got loads of ventilation, however you can also hear every noise it makes.
    Kernowgaz wrote:
    Mine was bizarre, be quiet and then go full on jet engine for apparent reason.

Yeah I remember some games would be ‘inside a corridor’ or something then as soon as you move to a large outside section it’s like an extractor fan.

• I like that you can see a bunch of dust stuck to that thing already. Glossy plastic is a bad move Sony, you didn't learn your lesson.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    We're not talking about the real controversial news which is that X and O are finally being swapped as confirm/cancel to the Western way in Japan.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Godfall just looks like another Darksiders type affair. Disappointing. Pad is a much nicer shape than the dualshock.
  • Godfall just isn’t my kind of thing but it looks so over saturated in colour it’s unbelievable.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I guess moaning about the plastic or the PS4’s fan is what Sony were going for when they released the videos.

Not showing the speed of restarting a game after dying:

• FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Aye, this kind of stuff is definitely welcome.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    I guess moaning about the plastic or the PS4’s fan is what Sony were going for when they released the videos.

Not showing the speed of restarting a game after dying:

To be honest after watching a couple of minutes of watching those videos, there’s nothing to talk about.
  • And I thought the shite my kids watch is annoying, didn’t think it could get any worse.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    That video clearly shows levels reloading in a second from character death. I get that a lot of people have decided on Xbox. But to constantly come in here and just moan about the PS5 is honestly getting fucking draining.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    That video clearly shows levels reloading in a second from character death. I get that a lot of people have decided on Xbox. But to constantly come in here and just moan about the PS5 is honestly getting fucking draining.

I’ve got a Ps5 pre-order, so I’m not allowed to comment on Sony unless I’m sucking them off?

What’s the SSD supposed to do ? It loads games quicker as do the S and X
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    TWICE AS MANY GIGS PER SECOND THO BIATCH
  • Kernowgaz wrote:
    I've got a Ps5 pre-order, so I’m not allowed to comment on Sony unless I’m sucking them off?

Big lol while waking up from my nap.
  • b0r1s wrote:

That's why I hardly bother with here anymore,
    My next gen may be off as some meds I need may have to be paid for and there stupidly expensive.

(And still ain't seen a pre order for all digital)
  • digi wrote:
    b0r1s wrote:

That's why I hardly bother with here anymore,
    My next gen may be off as some meds I need may have to be paid for and there stupidly expensive.

(And still ain't seen a pre order for all digital)

You’re as bad as anyone else or do you have a selective memory?
  • b0r1s wrote:

I'm excited about that kind of stuff and any seeing what it can do.
    But considering Sony are currently keeping all their cards not just close to the chest but embedded deep inside the chest cavity it's easy to get distracted by thinking about how much dust my pre-ordered PS5 is going to have stuck to it after one day.
    I'm not even thinking about getting a new Xbox until there's still something new that's worthwhile playing on it.

I do appreciate the cool back compat stuff they're doing buuuuut it's just like upgrading a PC for me, not as exciting as a "whole new console experience!!!".
  • Dust magnetism for one, confusing naming for the other. It's not constant moaning, it's taking a valid interest in your purchase and asking questions.

I'm purposefully trying to post PS5 news when I see it, not to stoke flames, but because I know people are interested in their purchase here. I'll stop and back out now before people, knowing I have a X on order and no PS5 coming, accuse me of anything different.

Bloody hell lads. It's boxes of silicone, calm tf down.
  • Keep posting news bruv, I'm interested in it as I generally don't see the minor stuff on my own without coming here

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!