adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    I thought about getting it but the mediascape is crowded at present.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • mk64 wrote:
    no is it any good? I'm interested in new games atm, maybe i'll get the new layton game

It’s got good reviews. Also it’s one they’ve bothered to translate which suggests some quality.

I got Layton today as I had some game credit.

I am bad.
  • Layton has some weird
    Spoiler:
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    My b button on my Mohan 4 3DS has got a bit sticky - well, more it needs a firm push to happen - got utterly done by Metroid. Anyone know how to fix this on my sweet prince?
  • I'd use an ever-so-slightly wet toothbrush, assuming the bristles have room to wiggle in, then leave it to dry for a day or two.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Just noticed Xenoblade Chronicles has a 40% discount with the Nintendo points. I need to spend a couple before the end of the month, so how does this compare to the original? I got that one unplayed at my mom's place, so not sure if I should get this one.
  • Is that X? I gave it more of a go than the original one. If you play mostly on the pad only it’s a little bit fiddly but still playable.

I really really enjoyed the game. The characters and side missions in itare really funny (it’s a bit like yakuza in that). What’s really cool is being in the world which slowly becomes more and more fun to mess around in and explore.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    No, it's Chronicles 3D, so the Wii one I think.

I got X unplayed back at my mom's place too...
  • 3d looks kind of rubbish but might be the best way to play it. Didn’t get as far in 3d as the wii original.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii
    U: Birdorf, 3DS: 4382 3173 0928

Send message
    Can't remember the differences, but I played through it all again and enjoyed it just as much.
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    If you're talking about the New 3DS port of the original... well first, you'd need a New 3DS, not an original model one. And secondly, it might not be worth it - it's a compromised-graphics faithful port of the original and I'm not aware that it has any original content beyond a music player for listening to the soundtrack. So unless portability is a big draw, it's basically a slightly worse version of something you already own.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Ok, wasn't sure if there were any big difference. Biggest "obstacle" that keeps me from playing the version I already own is that it's about 5500 miles away. But I start to think it might be a wise idea to take the WiiU and unplayed Wii games with me the next time. 

I just always feel like I should jump on anything that even slightly smells like a bargain. They also have 3D Land and Luigi's Mansion 2 for 10% off the new select price, only till the end of this month.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    Still tempting!

The WiiU rewards are actually better deals right now imo, but I don't have mine here so can't redeem them codes. Such a hassle, digital bargain hunting...
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    Luigi's Mansion is on The List, so that's welcome news.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Just bought it today, been waiting for it to appear sub £20 for ages and then they go and add it to their Selects collection!
    Been playing all evening and it’s bloody brilliant
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    So in anticipation of getting my copy of Samus Returns from the kind Mr Elf I’ve discovered my New 3DS is borked. Already had issues with the charge port (crap quality pins that break easily) so bought the charge dock. Now it won’t charge at all. Really shockingly bad quality from what I’d always assumed was a solid manufacturer of hardware. It’s off to Nintendo with a repair cost of either £47 or £77. Nice one Ninty.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    That sucks. To be fair, though, this is the first time I've heard of any DS unit needing to go off for repairs. At least, repairs not due to droppage.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Never dropped it and hardly used it tbf.
  • No way I’m selling you my 3DS...

Game was posted yesterday. Lemme know when you get it.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Lol. Cheers mate. Send me your bank details.
  • Luigi's Mansion 2 is lovely.
  • This weeks eshop sale:

Nintendo 3DS

•Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Welcome amiibo (Nintendo) now €27,99 / £24.49 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €39,99 / £34.99*
    •Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (Nintendo) now €31,49 / £27.99 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €44,99 / £39.99*
    •Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo) now €31,49 / £27.99 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €44,99 / £39.99*
    •Metroid: Samus Returns (Nintendo) now €31,49 / £27.99 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €44,99 / £39.99*
    •Miitopia (Nintendo) now €27,99 / £24.49 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €39,99 / £34.99*
    •Picross 3D: Round 2 (Nintendo) now €24,49 / £20.99 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €34,99 / £29.99*
    •Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon (Nintendo) now €27,99 / £24.49 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €39,99 / £34.99*
    •Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS (Nintendo) now €27,99 / £24.49 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €39,99 / £34.99*
    •Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS (Nintendo) now €31,49 / £27.99 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €44,99 / £39.99*
    •The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo) now €13,99 / £11.19 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €19,99 / £15.99*
    •Tomodachi Life (Nintendo) now €27,99 / £24.49 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €39,99 / £34.99*
    •Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger (Nintendo) now €6,99 / £6.29 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €9,99 / £8.99*
    •Fallblox (Nintendo) now €5,59 / £5.03 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €7,99 / £7.19*
    •Pocket Card Jockey (Nintendo) now €3,49 / £3.14 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €6,99 / £6.29*
    •Pullblox (Nintendo) now €4,19 / £3.77 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €5,99 / £5.39*
    •Tank Troopers (Nintendo) now €3,99 / £3.59 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €7,99 / £7.19*
    •Dragon Sinker (KEMCO) now €6,99 / £6.29 until Thu 18th Jan, normally €9,99 / £8.99
    •Sssnakes (EnjoyUp Games) now €1,97 / £1.77 until Thu 11th Jan, normally €2,99 / £2.69

* My Nintendo members only
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Is my Nintendo the free thing? Will i likely already be in?
  • It's free so just sign up if you haven't already.

I'm gonna pick up Metroid.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Due to random, haggard circumstances, I've got a download code for an Animal Crossing theme for 3DS that I can't use. Free to a good home, first come first served, etc.

B110 W205 5QKS 46DG
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    Forgot all about Radiant Historia Perfect Chronology, if I didn’t have so much to play I’d be all over it.

Hopefully they’ve made plenty of copies and I’ll pick it up when I see it for £25.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Have that on preorder along with Strange Journey, and currently (if very slowly) making my way through the fourth stratum of Etrian Odyssey V. God bless the 3DS.
    Get schwifty.
  • Birdorf
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Martin Bird
    Twitter
    birdm68
    Xbox
    Birdorf
    PSN
    Birdorf
    Steam
    Birdorf
    Wii

Send message
    Looks like there's a bit of an Atlus sale on, 7th Dragon III Code: VFD for £17.49 is tempting. Anyone recommend it?
  • All I've got to go on is that name and publisher. From that, I'd say avoid.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!