PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    I'll buy a revision . Anyway, Dream Trigger and Steel Diver arrived today.
    Won't you lose your Ambassador games though?

I believe it all transfers with SD
  • Bloody shoulder button broke. No more using items in Mario Kart for the time being.
    Animal Crossing - Name: Chrissy
    Island: Hopperton
    Fruit: Cherries
    FC: SW-6061-2213-4257
  • regmcfly wrote:
    regmcfly wrote:
    I'll buy a revision . Anyway, Dream Trigger and Steel Diver arrived today.
    Won't you lose your Ambassador games though?
    I believe it all transfers with SD

Does it?  I'd like to know this.  I seem to remember there were some downloadable things that had to go on the system memory only, because the DS version in existence when they were made originally didn't have an SD slot.  Only later DSi stuff can go on the SD card.

Or is that just for playing?  Can I really just copy all my ambassador stuff across to my SD card?  My screen's a teeny bit wonky, I might get it fixed if that's the case.
  • in Oot, i've played the song to epona and she liked it but doesn't seem to want to do anything else?

Also the guy who owns the ranch wants to give me milk but i've not got something to put it in. Where can i get that?

i like the music playing thing, i played it before even the tutorial popped up :)
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    mk64 wrote:
    in Oot, i've played the song to epona and she liked it but doesn't seem to want to do anything else?

This becomes relevant later.
    mk64 wrote:
    Also the guy who owns the ranch wants to give me milk but i've not got something to put it in. Where can i get that?

You'll get at least one glass bottle as part of the story quest. Others can be found by keeping your eyes open for side quests. :)
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • Cheers so just rock on?
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    mk64 wrote:
    Cheers so just rock on?

Aye, just keep on keeping on. AFAIK it's pretty hard to screw your self over, almost every sidequest is do-able at any time, really.

In other news, if you have a Toyota (and live in Japan) you can use your DS as part of your satnav system.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Elm - 

BOOYA get yourself a new one.
  • Sweet; do I need both systems at the time?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Ooooh dunno
  • @mk64. Can you add my details to the OP please?
    User: Skondo
    Code: 1246 9777 7172

I have added everyone in the OP, so could some of you unsociable buggers add me please? Cheers.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Only if you promise to stick with this name/number.  ;)
    Get schwifty.
  • Is that a pop at my PS3 incompetence? Shame on you Raiziel ;-)
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    :D
    Get schwifty.
  • Skondo wrote:
    @mk64. Can you add my details to the OP please?
    User: Skondo
    Code: 1246 9777 7172

I have added everyone in the OP, so could some of you unsociable buggers add me please? Cheers.

done, also tidied the op up as the formatting went weird when some changes were made to the forum.
  • I am Blaireau (4596-9969-8504).  Please add me to OP.  I added people in the OP.  Thanks.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    New 3DS with larger screen on the way.....maybe?

http://andriasang.com/con1b0/nikkei_nintendo_e3/
    Get schwifty.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Nintendo says no to 3DS update. (I assume, article links to press release in Japanese.)
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    TRANSLATE - ENGRISH
    [font=ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', 'MS Pゴシック', メイリオ, Meiryo, Osaka, verdana, arial, clean, sans-serif]The Company has not announced what was confirmed or fact, that contains a number of mistakes is entirely speculation of Nihon Keizai Shimbun article of Nihon Keizai Shimbun reported today ("against Nintendo, in Sumaho").
    [/font]
    [font=ヒラギノ角ゴ Pro W3', 'Hiragino Kaku Gothic Pro', 'MS Pゴシック', メイリオ, Meiryo, Osaka, verdana, arial, clean, sans-serif]In addition, our official announcement has been posted on our website, E3 show which is also the world's largest video game exhibition pattern of presentation of the Company, on June 6th at our website (held on June 5, U.S. time) will be broadcast live from 1:00 am Sun. In addition, we have the information about new products, and on June 4 to deliver the message directly to customers in our company president Satoru Iwata "Nintendo Direct Pre E3 2012" video, Nintendo Direct video that You can check our website at.
    [/font]
  • Well, I'm glad that's all cleared up then.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    You are relcome
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    LACIST.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Have added everyone in the OP. @mk64, you need to add me back.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Think I've added everyone (HAI SKONDO) but let me know of I haven't
  • isanbard
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Hiplo
    Xbox
    isanbard
    PSN
    DAQster
    Steam
    Isanbard
    Wii
    3DS 0361-6861-4525

Send message
    I'll look at picking up the revision too. Not too worried about when it does arrive but it should be fairly soon if they want twin stick games to sell well in the West?
    GT: isanbard PSN: DAQster DS-FC: 0361-6861-4525 AC: Bumdirt
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I'd reckon Xmas for the revision
  • Added peeps
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Why are people still going on about a 3DS revision? I thought it was pretty much stated flat out by Nintendo that one wasn't happening. If one gets announced at E3, yeah, wait for the revision. If not, just buy a 3DS already. If you spend your time waiting for the 'next one' to come out, you'll never buy anything.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
  • Ok, so nothing major announced outside of the known list but imo Castlevania looked brilliant and i'll definitely be buying Luigi's mansion and Paper Mario. I've never played a kingdom of hearts game but it looks quite magical. Epic mickey looked solid albeit a little.. slow? Lego batman isn't really floating my boat but overall i'm pleased with the line up. These are all titles which are due to release in 2012. So i'm guranteed 3 which works out at one every 2 months. From a monetary perspective and in terms of my available playing time this suits me perfectly.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!