Why do people hate EA?
  • you're already of plenty of lists...
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    I find the idea of hating a company a bit weird (cue someone quoting me saying I hate a company).

I think hating a company for it's business practices is perfectly valid. Whether not not EA's business practices are worthy of that ire is another question though.
  • The idea that every single member of a company or corporation, especially one as large as EA, took part in and agrees with all of its business practices is absurd.  It's a bit like the hatred aimed at all bankers these days.  The women who work at my local RBS have nothing to do with the people who fucked the economy.

Even so, if you disagree with what they do, don't buy the games.  But hating them seems like a waste of energy that would be better used for getting angry about Prometheus or how much your helmet itches.
  • I think when someone says they hate a company, it's pretty clear they mean the decision makers.
  • I think when someone says they hate a company, it's pretty clear they mean the decision makers.
    But they take it out on everyone.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    The question should be 'Why do EA hate people?'.
  • Gonzo wrote:
    I hate your company.

Haha.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    JonB wrote:
    Anyone can also Google image search 'cluster bomblets' to see pics of various types.

I Bing'd it and didn't see anything that looked like a "toy".

You might argue that they should be brightly coloured (even though I didn't see any) so they can be seen and avoided and dealt with, rather than stood on.

Don't do it with safe search off if you're squeamish though.
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    I think when someone says they hate a company, it's pretty clear they mean the decision makers.
    But they take it out on everyone.

Do they?
  • If they act on it buy not opening their wallet when they otherwise might, yes.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!