Breaking Bad Season Five - NO MORE SPOILER TAGS!
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    That is cool.
  • AJ_ wrote:
    I think it'd be fun if the season ends with the same scene it started with, ending at the same point, only you know exactly what's going to happen afterwards.

I just really hope that the opening where he buys the gun isn't the finale, that would be very boring and a bit of a cliche. I blame Christopher Nolan.
  • Well this season has genuinely had some of the high points do far. Most ha e been discussed already, but for me the guy at Madrigol giving himself a heart attack, the new 'lab' reveal, the magnet plan, the train heist, and the prison hit are all regular TV season finale strength episode ideas, oozing with quality.

Whilst I love the character of Walt, I utterly despise him too. Watching Skylar has been painful and incredibly uncomfortable. I miss the focus on Jesse though.

I don't want to speculate on what happens next as reading back some of the Reddit theories is laughable at how wrong they are.

Anywho, nice article here (for the visual/spoken homages, I think the WIFE IS TEH EVIL spin is bullshit, Walt and Jack are flawed, not their betrothed): http://www.vulture.com/m/2012/08/breaking-bad-the-shining.html even if they missed the dead obvious 'red tricycle' homage.
  • I agree with you that I have missed Jesse in this season. I would say the only criticism I have of this season is that they didn't work hard enough to include him more.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    OKay completely ignoring any spoilers and everything before this I give you a cake my mate made for his boyfriend.

zG8vD.jpg

edit: hand painted with food colouring. Glasses made from spun sugar, joke, they're just made from card.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Thats awesome

New theory, Walt goes so power hungry he turns into cake, Skylar gets her 'tard face on and eats him.
  • Escape
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Futurscapes
    Xbox
    Futurscape
    PSN
    Futurscape
    Steam
    Futurscape

Send message
    Ah, the Massive Head thread. I hear this Massive Head programme is quite good?
  • A great & frustrating wrap to the season(yeah, full season my ass).

I dont think it was a deliberate slip that Walt left the book in the shithouse. Man just wanted some decent reading when squeezing one out & I can not wait to see old Hank & his poker face when sitting back down with the rest.

The thing that shocked me a little is how scared Jessie is of Walt, its sad that their relationship grew that way after ALL the shit they have been through, yeah talk about the old days but move wrong & I'll pop a cap in ya ass.
  • Shhheeeeetttt. Got it into my mind the last ep was last night. Downloaded the final ep again. Started watching and full disappointment started to cry out of my face.
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    You silly boy.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Surely Hank will be able to look at security footage from his office and see Walt putting the taps in, that's what I was thinking anyway.
    That prison montage was quite intense, made me squirm a bit.
    Split seasons are shite.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Surely Hank will be able to look at security footage from his office and see Walt putting the taps in, that's what I was thinking anyway. That prison montage was quite intense, made me squirm a bit. Split seasons are shite.
    I don't think it was an actual camera, I think it was foreshadowing Hank finding out.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • I was more just thinking that surely his office would have a camera in it and not that the specific shot of the ep was from the footage perspective.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Them's fightin' words.
  • Watched the last 3 episodes of this last night so finally able to read this thread. For the first time I have to wait months to find out what happens next rather than having everything a click away, but it'll be good to be able to join in with all the tin-foil hat brigade theories in this place come next July.

Only real disappoingment for me was that I was hoping Hank would see Walt in the Heisenberg hat rather than something like the book.

Found the train robbery slightly ludicrous but it was redeemed by Todd capping the kid, and not sure that I believed Skylar's sudden change from moll to terrified for the kids safety - a bit rushed - but other than that everything was pretty outstanding.

Loved the 'reconcilliation' between Walt & Jesse, made all the better by the reveal that Jesse had a gun / was terrified the whole time.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Jesse v Walt I hope plz God plz
  • My guess would be the S5 opening as a precursor to Walt having his own "Say hello to my liddl friend" moment as the show ends.

Other possibilities for me include...

Hank unable to touch Walt when he finds out his medical bills wre payed with Meth money

Jesse vs Walt when Jesse finds out about either Mike or Brock

Skylar returning looking even more like a Bo-Selecta version of her S1 self.

Lydia presumably having a bigger part next time having bedded in this (half) season.
  • Just watched all of S5. Fuck you Gilligan. Fuck you so hard.

I miss Mike, and I wanted more Jesse.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    All of it? How in the?
  • 6 yesterday and 2 today.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    I was teh joke, due to 8 next year still technically being Season 5.
  • I'm calling it six, fuck Gilligan and his idea of a season.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Not Gilligan's fault, AMC wanted to split it.
  • FUCK EVERYONE OK

Something I don't really talk about on here is my mild, well, severe kind of admiration for Aaron Paul. I think he's just amazing. And I'm kinda super bummed now there isn't any more to watch. I mean, I've got all the special features on S1-4 on DVD to get me by, but it's not enough!

IM GRIEVING DS OKAY
  • He's my phone lock screen wallpaper FFS. I need to see someone.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Aye, he steals every scene he's in, which considering how fantastic Cranston is, is some achievement. That speech at the counselling place where he admits he's a monster is amazing.
  • You are his 'bitch'.
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • Basically any scene where Jesse cries, I'm a fucking wreck.

I loved how it was a complete role reversal. By the end, I fucking despised Walt's jealousy and the insane lengths he'd go to just to be "right". Jesse is the hero, now. Or at least he should be. I was so angry when Walt shot Mike. So fucking angry.

Anyway, I'm probably just repeating what's been said months ago. I'm just a ball of emotions right now. JESSE FEELS RT IF U CREY
  • RT for crey

Jesse is really good, but he's taken a bit of a back seat and i'm not a fan of that.

Plus y'know, he followed Radiohead around Europe, such a lad.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!