Wii
    3DS: 0602-6557-8477, Wii U: BlueSwirl

Send message
    ZMM wrote:
    Cutting onions, etc

That's excellent. Reminded me of this:

dog27.jpeg
    Cos wrote:
    Love this, had me properly chuckling along!

:D
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    ZMM wrote:
    Cutting onions, etc

Daughter#1 found a voice recording of my Dad singing on an old MP3 player.  She started crying when she thought she had bricked the player but we got it back.

:)

I've often thought of the digital footprint we leave behind. On discs, game save cards as well as online.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Magic.
    For those with an open mind, wonders always await! - Kilton (monster enthusiast)
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    :)
  • It would appear that The Completionist has been caught with his hand in the charity cookie jar...

Shady as fuck.
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • g.man wrote:
    It would appear that The Completionist has been caught with his hand in the charity cookie jar... Shady as fuck.

Yar, saw those earlier - shame as he seems like a decent dude and I know people who speak highly of him. This just seems like...really dumb shit.

The silver lining, I guess, is that the money is there - it's not like there's any evidence to show he's been personally enriching himself out of this. It's "just" failure to deliver on what is being publicly stated and soliciting donations that thus far have ended up...nowhere.
  • Yeah, at best, this guy is a well-meaning idiot, and he really needs to do the right thing now and publicly donate the money, but the whole affair does seem sketchy as fook.
    The answers given by the charity, which seems to be run by his family, just don't wash at all, so either they're all dumber than him, or there's a long con going on with the cash.
  • g.man wrote:
    Yeah, at best, this guy is a well-meaning idiot, and he really needs to do the right thing now and publicly donate the money, but the whole affair does seem sketchy as fook. The answers given by the charity, which seems to be run by his family, just don't wash at all, so either they're all dumber than him, or there's a long con going on with the cash.

Yup. 

True story about him, during a recent PAX there was an event by the Media Indie Exchange (MiX) that got cancelled right at the last minute as it turned out the venue holders didn't actually get clearance for the event - and when i mean last minute, i mean all the booths for the games were set up and everyone was ready to go. Huge loss, which left a lot of indies (many of them quite small) out of pocket and shit out of luck.

This dude heard about it and put on a special stream, playing and showcasing every single indie affected and having the devs on the stream to pitch their games directly to the audience. It was a huge thing, and he's well loved by a lot of indie peeps for this and many other reasons. 

If i had to guess i'd go with his family putting him in a shitty situation and him not wanting to throw them under the bus. But, that's all speculation. Maybe he is a massive con artist, dunno.
  • Yeah always came across as a decent guy. At least willing to hear him out, he's earned that much.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Delightfully nerdy.
  • That's brilliant.
    I want to build that!!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Check the video description, maybe they provided instructions?
  • Blue Swirl
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Fuck Mugtome
    Twitter
    BlueSwirl
    Xbox
    Blue5wirl
    PSN
    BlueSwirl
    Steam
    BlueSwirl
    Wii

Send message
    Nice.
  • Stuff I watch on youtube
    Beard meets food and other people eating crazy amounts of food or under time restrictions
    Lego builds which are "illegal" or unusual or amazing
    Someone called post10 clearing drains
    People mowing lawns for free
    People going to carboot sales for games
    Auditors antagonising security staff who don't know drone laws 
    People playing mario games (Mario Maker or SMW hacks) 
    People playing SF
    Football 
    Coffeezilla
    Karl Jobst
    People driving RC cars 

i like youtube
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • This is a good idea, check in on stuff folks are watching.

This past year it's mainly been:

Beard meets food (the missus likes this so I've become a fan also)
    Shrouded Hand (creepy / weird stuff)
    After Work Reactions (American guy watches UK shows - I like how it's a speedy way of rewatching whole series I know)
    Jose (when he does those 90s show retros)
    Cinemas Underbelly (rarely posts these days)
    Kim Justice
    Break from Life (snooker channel)
    davy K (obscure Irish bloke doing retro games)
    Polyblank (fairly new-ish channel about art that doesn't have much up, but super interesting imo)
    Decino (doomtuber)
    Sir Stevo Timothy (Irish)
    Meditations for the Anxious Mind (some more Irish)
    Dunkey
    Stuart Millard (thanks @Moot)

And lots of music videos, plus those ambient bg music ones that are 'oldies playing in the background whilst it's raining' etc.
  • This year I mostly really got into Car Youtube. I really enjoy Regular Car Reviews, and have now been on the roads a lot of it is filmed on.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Maths stuff - Goedel's Incompleteness and stuff like that. 
    a handful of shmup channels (electric underground, shmuptopia,shooting game weekly etc)
    I like listening to James O'Brien sounding off.
    Alan Watts
    Classic Tetris World Champ is on now.
    Mark Felton for military/history
    Techmoan for old entertainment tech
  • List of what I watch...

Mr Sunday Movies  (Australians talk about movies)
    Red Letter Media
    Caleb Hammer (American audits horrific finances of others. Shocking how much debt people are allowed to run up. We learned nothing!)
    Secret Galaxy (Man talks fast about 80s/90s TV shows and toys. Think Toys that Made us diluted to 10 minutes)
    Breathe and Flow (yoga workouts)
    Corridor Crew (VFX)
    Did You Know Gaming (sure most know this one, tales of lost and abandoned etc games)
    Beyond the Brick (Lego news)
    JangBricks (Lego reviews and previews, he has two more channels for live builds and his Lego room)
    The Royal Institute (Science lectures)
    Whang! (fucked up stuff from the internet, not for those with soft stomachs)
    LegalEagle (American current affairs law analysis, Trump trials and the like)
    Diary of a CEO (Stephen Bartlett's podcast, just be selective with guests)
    Marc Rebelliet (Insane New York DJ, his "We Outside" series was brilliant this summer, a real Covid lockdown antidote)
    Tom Scott
    Ashens
    MetalJesusRocks
    CoffeeZilla (exposing crypto scammers and the liek)
    BrutalMoose (Games, arcades and shit food reviews. I just like his style, super oddball)
    Caddicarus (Not sure how popular he would be here but I like him. Hes willing to do a full hour on shit PS1 accessories with sketches and all sorts)
    Watcher (Shane and Ryan from Buzzfeed Unsolved go ghost hunting. They have a good dynamic and its amusing)
    Try Guys (only certain shows like Without a Recipe and Keith Eats the Menu)
    Adam Savage's Tested (Savage of Mythbusters fame builds and reviews stuff. I hate his sidekick Norm so those videos get skipped. Mainly there for the One Day Builds)
    Kyle Bossman (Gaming news commentary but incredibly dry. Easily the funniest gaming thing out there for me)

A bunch of others that either dont post now or I dont watch often.
  • oh i forgot 

Chess channels
    Car stuff 
    Some german guy who lives near Venice Beach and goes around on his bike taking footage of the rising homelessness 

whenever my mrs looks over my shoulder and i'm watching something she always looks at me funny, but she does love some beardmeetsfood too.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Cracking pub brawl with Aussie commentary. Streets of Rage style.

• I shouldn't laugh, but that's fucking hilarious.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!