Behind the sports hall after maths
  • Prankster 101 even
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Player 1 left years ago. And the threads where you insulted me are gone now. But I'm sure others remember them too.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    You object to me having a protracted argument with Prankster about the meaning of opinion?
  • Yup
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • mk64 wrote:
    Kow you are a joke. Find me a) where I've done that to you or b) and post in your last 50 which wasn't waffle and I'll let you slip me one. Or just continue to take the piss out of player 1?
    Player 1?

I remember you once sided with that Rudolph miscreant in order to antagonise Kow. 

So who is it I pick on anyway?
  • No I object to what you wrote in the other thread which was what I considerto
    be a personal attack (as was gman).
  • I'm sure pranky is delighted you're defending his honour, but you'll have to add quite a lot of names to your list if that's what this is all about. 

Anyway, it's nice that you've opened up like this, Maria.  It really would be best for you if you closed down again though.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Well you should maybe go back to your kiddy forum and stay there.
  • @monkey you tend to chip in when unlikely and I are exchanging words. Makes you a nobhead in my book.. List.. Et al
  • No unlikely.. Just you lot. This place is so much nicer when you are on holiday.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    And you chip in when somebody else is having a go at me. And worse, you then whine about all the trolls. You're a whiney little hypocrite.
  • Is gumbo a kind of soup?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    In fact you're probably the only person on here who does whining about other members. That should tell you something. But I'm sure it won't.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Gumbo has prawns in it so it's shit.
  • mk64 wrote:
    No I object to what you wrote in the other thread which was what I considerto be a personal attack (as was gman).
    If I posted a photo of Miyamoto and stated that I thought he was a complete loon would you have a problem with that?

regards

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • YOU LEAVE MIYAMOTO ALONE
  • Yes it might. I won't tolerate your shit.

And unlikely yes it's a type of soup I think.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Yes it might. I won't tolerate your shit.

Is that directed at me?
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    0.jpg
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • No, at kow.

I find you patronizing at times but apart from the odd moment I think youre a legend.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    You have no choice but to tolerate my shit, sonny boy
  • mk64 wrote:
    @monkey you tend to chip in when unlikely and I are exchanging words. Makes you a nobhead in my book.. List.. Et al
    So I'm not allowed to call you out on being a twat, but you can do it to anyone and post a list of people you hate.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    And you'll be getting more of it from now on so get used to it.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    monkey wrote:
    mk64 wrote:
    @monkey you tend to chip in when unlikely and I are exchanging words. Makes you a nobhead in my book.. List.. Et al
    So I'm not allowed to call you out on being a twat, but you can do it to anyone and post a list of people you hate.
    Hard to argue with when it's put like that.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Mugabe, Mandela, Adams, Blair, Skerret

I got list too
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • mk64 wrote:
    No, at kow. I find you patronizing at times but apart from the odd moment I think youre a legend.
    I dare say I can come across as patronising, but that's never my intention. It's just a problem with text based interfaces lacking clear context.
    Regardless, if you have a problem with any of the members here then I suggest that for the good of the community you either make your peace with them or just ignore them.
    We don't need this sort of atmosphere here. It will only lead to one of two things. Either people will just get fed up and leave making the place another deserted wasteland, or we'll end up having to have the sort of moderation that no-one here wants.
    It's up to us as individuals to sort out our own affairs, but just endlessly slinging shit at each other is categorically not the answer to anyone's problems.

regards

g.man
  • YOURE A GROWN MAN MK64
  • monkey wrote:
    mk64 wrote:

or, you are allowed to call me a twat if you think I'm being one. I'm allowed to call you one if unthinkable you are. Do whatever you like but there are consequences.
  • Aye. Everyone, especially mk, think "Wait a minute.... Who actually gives a flying fuck?" before posting.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!