Behind the sports hall after maths
  • Gman. Why should I have to put up with unlikely posting shit to m or anyone else? I don't see you speaking to him about his attitude. You can choose to let his insults slide but I won't.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Unlikely wrote:
    Is gumbo a kind of soup?

It's a soup for fat people. It often has ham in it.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Place usually gets along fine because we know how to deal with each other. Get a grip Maria before you dig yourself a big hole.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Top thread this, please continue.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Gman. Why should I have to put up with unlikely posting shit to m or anyone else? I don't see you speaking to him about his attitude. You can choose to let his insults slide but I won't.
    My post wasn't specifically directed at you chap.

regards

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Top thread this, please continue.

i'm finding it really funny, in a cringey way
  • Power cut here so I am going to take the opportunity to call ALL of you mongs.  Lord knows what that will do to maria's brain.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    cockbeard wrote:
    Mugabe, Mandela, Adams, Blair, Skerret I got list too
    Poseurs, cept me.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    WOULD READ AGAIN TOP LOLZ
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • I for one am offended by being called a mong. If only there was someone out there to defend my honour against you, Mr. Bad Man.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Unlikely wrote:
    Power cut here so I am going to take the opportunity to call ALL of you mongs.  Lord knows what that will do to maria's brain.
    Lord Reith?
  • Unlikely called me a mong.

:(

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I for one am offended by being called a mong. If only there was someone out there to defend my honour against you, Mr. Bad Man.
    Ha, honour.  You mong.
  • Kow wrote:
    Place usually gets along fine because we know how to deal with each other. Get a grip Maria before you dig yourself a big hole.

you can fuck off with your you know better than me stance.

It gets along because people tolerate unlikely and other people vouching or his shit. Simple put people shouldn't have to.

It's not like I'm calling someow out for on thing. I'm calling him out on years of being a twat to people including myself. As I said before, I find thus place noticably nicer when he goes on holiday.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Fuck you unlikely, you called me a mong but i might unmistakeably want to call you a mong but i cant write a list?
  • Sorry for the typos I'm on a iPhone 3g which is slow :(
  • I really didn't realise I'd upset you so much, maria.  Perhaps you should punch a cripple or two or vandalise some property to make you feel better.
  • cockbeard
    Show networks
    Facebook
    ben.usaf
    Twitter
    @cockbeard
    PSN
    c_ckbeard
    Steam
    cockbeard

Send message
    Well maybe it would carry more weight if you attempted to pull people up on specific instances of cuntyness, rather than a ridiculous catch all of "you've always been a tosser"
    "I spent years thinking Yorke was legit Downs-ish disabled and could only achieve lucidity through song" - Mr B
  • Ok I will.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Don't worry, it's just his phone making him look stupid. What did I say about Apple?
  • It's ok kow. The thread is over now. Just try not to be on the list next time.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Do whatever you like but there are consequences.
    I'm almost certain that there aren't any important consequences to nearly anything that happens in this place.

• Too late, sexy pants.  You've made yourself look like way too much of a moron for anything you say to be taken seriously for quite some time.

Also, where the hell is my electricity??  I was watching A Prophet.
  • Can't we all just get along?
  • Arent you all over the age of 25? Ive skimmed this and have no idea who, if anyone, is to blame but I am assuming you lot need to form like Voltron to produce a normal sized dick.

Grow up.
    equinox_code "I need girls cornered and on their own"
  • three1ne wrote:
    Arent you all over the age of 25? Ive skimmed this and have no idea who, if anyone, is to blame but I am assuming you lot need to form like Voltron to produce a normal sized dick. Grow up.

i started out feeling like this but then i started laughing and well, you know how it goes after that
  • Arse, phone posting is slow. Also, you do not decide when the thread is over maria.  This is the Internet you see.
  • This thread, wow.

Can't we all just get along?

28aj7fn.gif
  • WOOHOO, ELECTRICITY HAS ARRIVED!
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    The phrase 'water off a duck's back' seems pertinent at this juncture.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!