Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    b0r1s wrote:
    Have given Farscape another go again after trying a rewatch for the first time last year. Just got to the Peacekeeper base and exactly when it kicks into gear.

The characters are great but there has been a certain amount of filler up until this point.

Godlike telly. Think I’m due a rewatch too.
    Get schwifty.
  • Scorpious > Darth Vader. Trufact.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Chernobyl Ep2 was just as terrifying, this really is very good even with the odd liberté
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Also I got through the entirety of Adventure Time. We won't see it's like again
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • MattyJ wrote:
    Moot_Geeza wrote:
    LivDiv wrote:
    Started The Wire again. Now I'm only 3 episodes in so not passing full judgement of course. It is good but I'm struggling to see "best show ever". I think, perhaps one issue is that it was ground breaking at the time but watching now a lot of what was fresh has been copied. I will stick with it this time, it is still a very good watch.
    How far did you get before?  Last time I revisited I thought S1 had aged more than the others (well obviously, but still).  S1 was a great start to a fantastic series but it wasn't truly superb until it had a few more laps under its belt.
    Like Liv said though it was a pioneer so many shows have copied and improved what it does. I watched it about 10 years ago now and remember loving it but can imagine watching it these days for the first time isn't as enjoyable. Although please tell me you're at the scene where Bunk and McNulty investigate the crime scene??

Just got to this bit.
    Fuck.
  • Love those two together but I hated that bit.
  • Skerret wrote:
    Also I got through the entirety of Adventure Time. We won't see it's like again

It's in my top 10 all timers. Although I haven't been able to get a hold of the last few episodes.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Blocks100 wrote:
    Scorpious > Darth Vader. Trufact.

Scorpious might just be the best bad guy in anything ever. It's not just how well written he is, Wayne Pygram plays it brilliantly.
  • I mean, you don't get this with Darth Vader:

t155_feat02.jpg
  • Fucking YouTube just spoilered the Game of Thrones finale for me.

I clicked through to the Westworld trailer from a link on here and the top video recommended at the side of the page had the Thrones ending (who ends up being ruler) in the fucking title.

The fucking fucks.

So, erm, avoid even looking at YouTube today if you don’t want that sort of shit happening to you as well.
  • Farscape is an all-timer. I'd love to spare the time to go through it all again. Stuck in a golden era of teatime BBC telly during my childhood, alongside TNG, Robot Wars, and The Simpsons.
  • poprock wrote:
    Fucking YouTube just spoilered the Game of Thrones finale for me. I clicked through to the Westworld trailer from a link on here and the top video recommended at the side of the page had the Thrones ending (who ends up being ruler) in the fucking title. The fucking fucks. So, erm, avoid even looking at YouTube today if you don’t want that sort of shit happening to you as well.

It's bang on top of the un-hideable trending topics on Twitter as well, even with a wee one-line explainer. So, er, avoid the internet at all costs I guess.
  • Aye, I know well enough not to open Twitter when I’m trying to avoid spoilers. YouTube goes on the bloody list as well now.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Can't look at any American news sites either as they'll have it in fucking headlines.
  • We have 6 Music on the radio in the studio here. In the news earlier, they interviewed fans about the ending. Fuck’s sake.
  • I've never been happier I don't watch a TV show, sounds like a fucking nightmare trying to just enjoy it.
  • I've never seen it either. All I know about it is that bloke who reads the news on Channel 4 fights a dragon or maybe doesn't.
  • poprock wrote:
    We have 6 Music on the radio in the studio here. In the news earlier, they interviewed fans about the ending. Fuck’s sake.

This annoys me. Yes, it was broadcast at 2am, but most people aren't going to watch that. Most people will be watching it at 9PM tonight.

I don't watch Game of Thrones, but I'd be pretty pissed off if I did.
  • I've read all about the final episode. Now I just don't know what happened at the start or at any point in between.
  • JonB wrote:
    I've read all about the final episode. Now I just don't know what happened at the start or at any point in between.

It's all explained in Nightflyers.
  • Don't they all die in the end?
  • No it was all just a dream.
  • I'm on a media blackout until I've watched this evening. Just the good old B&B for internet company today.

Radio shouldn't be a problem, I only listen to Radio 4. Although they've had an impressive amount of coverage on killing eve for some reason.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I got a massive plot point from last week spoiled for me last monday. I've avoided so far...
  • Yeah, I thought I was listening to a repeat this morning. I swear Nick Robinson interviewed at least one of the two who were on this morning last week as well. Pointless questions too. "Killing Eve is really great. Did you know how really great it was going to be when you were making it?"
  • "Where do you get your amazing ideas from?"
    Gamertag: gremill
  • I think it’s a bit daft that BBC radio and all of our national press are banging on about the ‘wonderful’ season two of Killing Eve despite knowing perfectly well that it’s not getting aired over here yet. The BBC haven’t even announced a date yet.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I mean, you don't get this with Darth Vader:

t155_feat02.jpg

Class
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Really can’t wait to finish GoT now so I can get back to Farscape.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Chernobyl 3 coming up tonight, I think

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!