Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    ? I thought episode 4 was on tonight. How have you seen ep 5?
  • ? I thought episode 4 was on tonight. How have you seen ep 5?
    Correct. Episode 4 is airing tonight in the US.

If anyone ever wants to avail themselves of such knowledge:
    www.epguides.com
    Live= sgt pantyfire    PSN= pantyfire
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Yep, still 2 to go this week and next. Holding out hope Harris will battle a radioactive sludge monster
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Watching on HBO's own streaming app and they haven't released episode 4 yet. Don't know where Dino is seeing it. Anyway, it's grim but great. Greamt. 

I've also been rooting through the survivor accounts and it seems the show is on the ball, more or less, about almost everything.
  • Watching a lot right now.

Final season of parks and rec
    The deuce season 1
    Castle rock (anyone else watched this?!)
    Society
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Kow wrote:
    Watching on HBO's own streaming app and they haven't released episode 4 yet. Don't know where Dino is seeing it. Anyway, it's grim but great. Greamt.  I've also been rooting through the survivor accounts and it seems the show is on the ball, more or less, about almost everything.
    Mm, I saw some critique from experts suggesting it was overstating the initial impact but bar some artistic license which you'd expect, the numbers would seem to stack up.  Helty skelty skin all melty.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • FYI re the continued saga of vpn: we're sorted.

For those who care, there is still solid ways to do Netflix etc from wherever.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • I watched Barry. Barry was good.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Watching a lot right
    Castle rock (anyone else watched this?!)

Is this Steven king based and if so where is it on?
    The Forum Herald™
  • What's this Chernobyl thing available on?
  • Sky
    The Forum Herald™
  • I haven't seen episode 5, there are 5 available on sky to download. I've downloaded all 5 and on episode 3.

Edit: that's wrong. Just checked I have 3 epsiodes, episode 4 tonight and episode 5 next week. Stupid sky box.
  • Bob wrote:
    mk64 wrote:
    Watching a lot right Castle rock (anyone else watched this?!)

I've been interested in this too and would also like to know if it is good
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Facewon wrote:
    FYI re the continued saga of vpn: we're sorted.

For those who care, there is still solid ways to do Netflix etc from wherever.

And...?

• See the yarr thread.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Season 1 of The Expanse. Really enjoyed it.

Been looking for something to scratch the Babylon 5 itch. This probably won’t do that going forward but the early episodes in the space station had a lot of similarities. Which was enough to get the hooks in.

Haven’t read the books so no expectations either, which is nice.

Season 2 after my Line of Duty bingeing ends.
  • Unlikely wrote:
    What's this Chernobyl thing available on?

Now TV.
  • Bob wrote:
    mk64 wrote:

I'm three episodes in. Thoughts so far. 

It's very very SK. If you've read most of the books and consider yourself a fan then you'll probably love it from the references. So far references to The Body (stand by me) and Rita Hayworth (Shawshank) and alot of it is centered around the latter. A dial on a radio read 100.3 which I could hear in my head in that opening sequence of stand by me which is KLM radio :) . So lots of stuff like that. You should read the Dark Half and Needful things before this as one of the main characters is Alan Pangborn (the sheriff). 

The story is slow and dark, much like most of his books. I imagine it will ramp up or crescendo like the shining or something at some point. Lots of general creepy moments. I don't want scary stuff and so it's on the edge for me. 

If you're not into stephen king then it's just a twisted, interesting story so far. But you just won't get any of the references which nicely link into the SK universe he has created. 

I can update you more later as i'll watch two more episodes before the day is out.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Not on any streaming service tho?
  • mrsmr2 wrote:
    Season 1 of The Expanse. Really enjoyed it.

Been looking for something to scratch the Babylon 5 itch. This probably won’t do that going forward but the early episodes in the space station had a lot of similarities. Which was enough to get the hooks in.

Haven’t read the books so no expectations either, which is nice.

Season 2 after my Line of Duty bingeing ends.

WATCH THE REST OF THE EXPANSE NOW.

• acemuzzy wrote:
    Not on any streaming service tho?
    mk64 wrote:
    Bob wrote:
    mk64 wrote:
    I'm three episodes in. Thoughts so far.  It's very very SK. If you've read most of the books and consider yourself a fan then you'll probably love it from the references. So far references to The Body (stand by me) and Rita Hayworth (Shawshank) and alot of it is centered around the latter. A dial on a radio read 100.3 which I could hear in my head in that opening sequence of stand by me which is KLM radio :) . So lots of stuff like that. You should read the Dark Half and Needful things before this as one of the main characters is Alan Pangborn (the sheriff).  The story is slow and dark, much like most of his books. I imagine it will ramp up or crescendo like the shining or something at some point. Lots of general creepy moments. I don't want scary stuff and so it's on the edge for me.  If you're not into stephen king then it's just a twisted, interesting story so far. But you just won't get any of the references which nicely link into the SK universe he has created.  I can update you more later as i'll watch two more episodes before the day is out.

Where is it on please?
    The Forum Herald™
  • umm... i used utorrent
  • it's on hulu and has also been comissioned for a second series
  • Finished episode 3 of Chernobyl, damn that's good TV and frankly scary
    Spoiler:
  • Dinostar77 wrote:
    Finished episode 3 of Chernobyl, damn that's good TV and frankly scary
    Spoiler:

Yeah 
    Spoiler:
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Apparently it's based on a photo.
  • Planets by Brian Cox was everything I wanted.
    The mix of Brian Cox, peaceful CG and smart people talking on their expertise is perfect.

A brilliant antidote for anyone who may be feeling bogged down by the political climate. A timely reminder that we ain't shit.
  • Nina
    Show networks
    Twitter
    myHighnessOne
    Xbox
    SU SPRIET
    PSN
    myHighness
    Steam
    myHighness

Send message
    regmcfly wrote:
    Just watched the first episode of I Think You Should Leave and that is very much my jam. Struggling to breathe during the baby show sketch.
    I enjoyed that more than I'm willing to admit. There are a couple sketches in the later episodes that aren't quite as good, but it was still good fun.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!