Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Please be kind to yourself Raiziel. I like having you around.

More on topic, has anyone watched See? Sounds somewhat interesting.

Watched first two episodes. Thought it was bollocks. Let me know if it gets better.
  • Please be kind to yourself Raiziel. I like having you around.

More on topic, has anyone watched See? Sounds somewhat interesting.

Agreed. Not a coward. A good, brave man. We can find a solution. We must. Don't be a Malthusian, be an oznist. Optimism, up up up
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • Season two of Cobra Kai. Jesus some of the corny moments (defending dimitry and it flashing to the wooden circle etc) are sooo corny lol
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Mandalorian eh?

Nah, Picard getting tortured by Cardassians for me. There! Are! Four! Lights!
  • That Boom Bust & Bankers on channel 4 right now was really good if you like discount adam curtis docs that make you want to eat the rich. Which I do, so i enjoyed it and these overwhelming sadness for nearly everyone living in this country, getting fucked on the daily, thanks deregulation of the markets, this free market utopia is beyond our wildest dreams.

*laughs in foodbank*
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."

• Lengthy look at the game changers doc.
  • Finally got around to starting the new Attenborough doc, watched in glorious UHD on my OLED TV.

Asides from the subject matter and content which was both brilliant, inspiring and depressing (my youngest was in tears at the baby albatross and the plight of the species as a whole - he really loves animals) the combination of the photography and 4k shinies had me in goosebumps for a whole hour. Jaw dropping.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • The albatross thing was mental. On the one hand I can’t help but feel that if they dwindle as a species, it’s on them (how has a creature that thick come this far?) but on a case-by-case basis it’s heartbreaking.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Season two of Cobra Kai. Jesus some of the corny moments (defending dimitry and it flashing to the wooden circle etc) are sooo corny lol

Corny but brilliant. Remember, it’s a brilliant 80’s throwback, corny and cheesy is the name of the game!

Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • n0face wrote:
    Lengthy look at the game changers doc.

Watched a bit of that, seems interesting, will try digest (lol) the rest of it tomorrow.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Gremill wrote:
    Finally got around to starting the new Attenborough doc, watched in glorious UHD on my OLED TV. Asides from the subject matter and content which was both brilliant, inspiring and depressing (my youngest was in tears at the baby albatross and the plight of the species as a whole - he really loves animals) the combination of the photography and 4k shinies had me in goosebumps for a whole hour. Jaw dropping.

It really is a feast for the eyes! That albatross thing was mental, like a really life or death version of the classic baby peek-a-boo game!

Here's the clip for anyone who hasn't seen it:

iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Lotti Lion nailing it as PM
    The Forum Herald™
  • You know her and Ryan Mark are dating now.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    So I just finished The Affair

Sob

Still never living up to the first series (which everyone who likes any telly should watch), but still has some great scenes each series despite dips along the way. Fairly content how it ended I guess, as weird as they handled it. I'll miss 'em.
  • Christ, Andy nailed that Albatross thing.
  • LivDiv wrote:
    You know her and Ryan Mark are dating now.

Surely he’s not interested in girls ?
    The Forum Herald™
  • That's what I thought but they confirmed it. Could be a sham I guess.
  • Christ . I’ve just been sick in my mouth
    The Forum Herald™
  • This is how you make an entrance.

"Plus he wore shorts like a total cunt" - Bob
  • I know everyone’s been a bit down on the Watchmen series so far, but I just watched episode five and thought it was fucking brilliant television. Admittedly, fifth episode in is quite a long way to push through before getting to the good bit. But it was properly great.
    Spoiler:
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I think it continues to be drivel, frankly. The narrative could only be a surprise if you haven't read the comic. We already know what he discovers.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    His head in a bag.
  • Kow wrote:
    I think it continues to be drivel, frankly. The narrative could only be a surprise if you haven't read the comic. We already know what he discovers.

Is this actually based on the recent sequel comics? Because I thought hardly anyone had read those anyway.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    No, I mean
    Spoiler:
  • He was a ghost the entire time?
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    He is his own parents.
  • @Kow Yeah, all that’s obvious. I meant …
    Spoiler:

… and it fits the tone of the original perfectly. Taking you along for a ride, showing you who’s good/bad and then showing you that things aren’t that simple. That good people do bad things, bad people do good things, and hiding behind masks exacerbates problems rather than solving them.

Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!