Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Let me know if it still holds up. It’s been a while.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    Wow that sounds so bad out of context.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    Let me know if it still holds up. It’s been a while.

Classic page turn boris.
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    I never saw Spaced when it first came out.  Tried it a little while ago and noped out of it pretty damn quick.
    Get schwifty.
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Enjoying the Salisbury poisoning thing on BBC. One episode to go. Eye opening. Easy to forget how much of a reckless action this was. I mean there are less blunt methods of assassination. Cack handed to say the least.
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Raiziel wrote:
    I never saw Spaced when it first came out.  Tried it a little while and noped out of it pretty damn quick.
    I imagine it's dated quite badly.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Finished Dark. Fun stuff. I can put away the family tree now.

Finished s3 of Maisel too. ffs. Brilliant show, but faaaaaark.

Watched first ep of Succession. lolz.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Succession is a treat. Really doesn’t get into its stride until three or four episodes in, but once it does … Oh boy.
  • I wonder what reg thinks of Spaced. I bet he likes it.
  • krs wrote:
    I wonder what reg thinks of Spaced. I bet he likes it.

Yeah, think that and all Edgar Wright stuff would be right up his alley.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    It still holds up for me. There's a big fat tranny joke in episode three which is a bit yikes though.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Finished Dark. Fun stuff. I can put away the family tree now. Finished s3 of Maisel too. ffs. Brilliant show, but faaaaaark. Watched first ep of Succession. lolz.

Started Dark last night properly and accidentally consumed 5 episodes in a row.  It's so intriguing it's difficult to switch off and not find out what's going happen in the next episode.  Really wondering how it stretches to 3 seasons.  

Finally started Naked and Afraid; it's been on my watchlist for aaaaages.  omg new favourite show.  Love it when they act like fucking bid baddasses in the opening VTs and then get levelled by water.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    I did the same with Dark season 1 the other night. Not sure about the premise, but I like the cast and will stick with it.

Had to switch to the original German and English subs, can’t stand dubbed voices in anything.
    Things can only get better.
  • Jesus, does it not default to subs? English dubs would be awful.
  • I prefer English dub in Anime which made me think I wanted it everywhere. Anime has the advantage that the mouths barely have a relationship to real life.

I think Dark gets good from episode 5 - there’s so much groundwork to be laid and the method of showing drama is very boring repetitive at times. It’s qualities really are how clever it is up to the end of series 2. (I liked 3 but I think they made a wrong choice that didn’t really hang together properly)

Series 3 full spoiler.
    Spoiler:
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    With you on the spoiler, crayon.
    Get schwifty.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Facewon wrote:
    Jesus, does it not default to subs? English dubs would be awful.

Canadian Netflix didn’t, likely a North American thing.

Things can only get better.
  • I prefer to watch with original voices but my attention span is really shit these days so I have to have the dub on otherwise I miss too much.  What annoys me is that the dubs and the subs rarely match.  

There are some shows that I have not been able to watch because the dub was just too shit, though.
  • I stopped watching Dark at the end of season one because I was sort of satisfied with where it went. Not had any desire to continue but the wife enjoyed the rest.
    Spoiler:
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    krs wrote:
    krs wrote:

Yeah, think that and all Edgar Wright stuff would be right up his alley.

I see you both.
  • I'm watching Spaced right now. Great stuff.
  • It's classic comedy that never ages.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • davyK
    Show networks
    Xbox
    davyK13
    Steam
    dbkelly

Send message
    Finished the Salisbury poisoning. Worth watching. Touching little bit at the end when the real people appear - the casting was damn close in appearances at times .
    Holding the wrong end of the stick since 2009.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Stateless on Netflix is pretty good so far, with that wan from Handmaid's Tale who isn't Elisabeth Moss, and Kate Blanchett. Every time I watch an Australian series, though, it cements more in my mind that Australians are more than a little mental.
  • Succession is quite a fucking thing.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    There's also a big time difference between Australia and the rest of the world.
  • Facewon wrote:
    Succession is quite a fucking thing.

You’re one of us now Face.
  • Finished Godless last night, took a while to get it's hooks into me but by that final episode I was all up for it. Nowhere near Lonesome Dove level but solid enough, and a nice 7 eps only too, one season and done.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    nick_md wrote:
    Finished Godless last night, took a while to get it's hooks into me but by that final episode I was all up for it. Nowhere near Lonesome Dove level but solid enough, and a nice 7 eps only too, one season and done.
    Spoiler:
  • nick_md wrote:
    Finished Godless last night, took a while to get it's hooks into me but by that final episode I was all up for it. Nowhere near Lonesome Dove level but solid enough, and a nice 7 eps only too, one season and done.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!