The TV you like thread
  • 7 episodes into Monk. It's amazing
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Inspector Monkfish?
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • You're showing your age again Wookie.
  • Due to teh aforementioned 8o10cdc binge I'm a bit behind.. but have just caught up to episode 10 of The Apprentice and even though i end up saying it every year this bunch of no hopers are the worst yet.. it's been absolutely amazing viewing and laugh out loud funny at their unintentional lack of anything resembling talent.
    The Forum Herald™
  • I watched the interviews.
    The ideas for the businesses are incredibly dry.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    "Tucking Ferrible". Another memorable zinger from Sugar.

I don't think they'll get worse than that team that made the men's cosmetic product that turned your skin green...
  • The two business ideas that have got to the final are
    Spoiler:
  • Kow wrote:
    "Tucking Ferrible". Another memorable zinger from Sugar.

I don't think they'll get worse than that team that made the men's cosmetic product that turned your skin green...

Vegan curry cheese wasn’t far behind
    The Forum Herald™
  • Raiziel
    Show networks
    Twitter
    #Raiziel
    Xbox
    Raiziel
    PSN
    NicheCode
    Wii
    Raiziel

Send message
    Just starting Michael Palin’s new series Into Nigeria. I’m honestly blown away that he’s still doing his travel thing. I bought his first travel doc Around the World in Eighty Days on a double VHS cassette! I was a teenager when I got hooked on his travel diaries and somehow I’m now fifty and he’s still out there.
    Get schwifty.
  • I had the same with Full Circle, which I've just found out was bumped from broadcast on BBC 1 because Princess Diana was killed that day.
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    It sounds as though they’re trying to get Silo Season 3 and 4 greenlit together so they can film them back-to-back and then be done with it - I guess it depends how Season 2 does.

Missed this. That's good news.

Shout out to whoever recently mentioned slow horses. Reminded me I had it on plex. Watched first season last 2 days. Cracker.

See is getting out while the getting is good I reckon.

There's a point in thrillers etc where the bad stuff that happens to create tension just becomes too predictable and frustrating.

Every character who mentions that x will fix y basically dooms it immediately etc.

See has hit that point for me.

Still very watchable and the cast continue to do a great job.

(although it's telling I'm struggling now the 2 kids from the first series are getting more of a go, the son in particular is a bit of a duffer.)

I'm still great and you still love it.
  • mannaboy
    Show networks
    Steam
    mannaboy
    Wii
    mannaboy

Send message
    Alan Ritchison, AKA Jack Reacher, faces backlash for Trump comments. I assume before reading, oh oh another one on my do not watch list. His comments-
    Trump is a rapist and a con man,” he said in the interview, “and yet the entire Christian church seems to be treat him like he's their poster child and it's unreal. I don't understand it.

He’s for sure my current man crush.
    Things can only get better.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Lol. I'd definitely have him down as a Trump supporter
  • mannaboy wrote:
    Alan Ritchison, AKA Jack Reacher, faces backlash for Trump comments. I assume before reading, oh oh another one on my do not watch list. His comments-
    Trump is a rapist and a con man,” he said in the interview, “and yet the entire Christian church seems to be treat him like he's their poster child and it's unreal. I don't understand it.

He’s for sure my current man crush.

YAY REACHER!!
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • Reacher wouldn't stand for that kind of bullshit from anyone so Trump especially won't get a pass
  • I hadn't known of his existence until I watched Fast X the other day. Me and my mate concluded he was unreal looking and therefore doesn't exist.
    Then we realised he looks like Darren from Hollyoaks with a buff filter. Its nice to see Darren doing well.
  • It surprised me when I saw the Reacher bloke on a talk show and it turned out he started out as a contestant on The Voice, as a skinny male model looking type. The man can sing.
  • He's so wonderful. *Swoon*
  • Lol. I'd definitely have him down as a Trump supporter

I'd love to see him punch Rudy Guilliani in the balls on his way to putting a shard of glass through Dons temple.
    Gamertag: gremill
  • digi wrote:
    I never got ads once they this which is weird

Amazon knows u a broke ass
    Don't wank. Zinc in your sperms
  • digi wrote:
    I never got ads once they this which is weird

Amazon knows u a broke ass
    Thanks amazon.
  • Thamazon
    Gamertag: gremill
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Trouble down t'Amazon.
  • My little one has watched the Bluey episode "The Sign" 5 times now since it aired.
    I have cried all 5 times.
  • According to IMDb there’s another episode this Sunday.
    iosGameCentre:T3hDaddy;
    XBL: MistaTeaTime
  • Watching Fallout on Amazon. No adverts but absolutely ridic there's no option to skip opening sequence and titles.
    The Forum Herald™
  • I've watched 5 episodes and don't recall seeing any opening sequence? Apart from episode one but that is part of the narrative explaining what's going on.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • You can skip the recap
    The Forum Herald™
  • Fallout update - just had an ad before episode 3. Booted the TV through window.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!