Here's yer X Factor thread.
  • I love x factor. It has one winner every year.

Simon Cowell..
    Sometimes here. Sometimes Lurk. Occasionally writes a bad opinion then deletes it before posting..
  • I do always choose the films we go see so i guess i owe her something. But really? This?  X-factor? REALLY!?

You got off lightly. I've seen all the Harry Potters and one of those vampire film things all the girls were going mad for. I don't even like films, so it really was an incredible sacrifice.
  • I've lost interest in this now to be honest. Then again, after the genius that was Wagner the show was only ever going to go downhill.
    With Victoria Pendleton on Strictly I think I know what I'll be watching on a saturday night.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • Sasukekun wrote:
    I've lost interest in this now to be honest. Then again, after the genius that was Wagner the show was only ever going to go downhill.
    With Victoria Pendleton on Strictly I think I know what I'll be watching on a saturday night.

qft

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Well the boot camp was a bit of a non-event.. half the people lined up on stage to be told they where going home (especially in the over 28 category) we hadn't even seen audition.

The editing of the shows has been almost entirely to show the journey of those that have been picked.

How on earth that annoying scouse guy and that essex "i'm all about ibiza me" guy got through I'll never know.

Then they wheeled out Cowell to tell the judges who they'd be mentoring .. Louie got groups unsurprisingly cos he alternates with that and over 28. So they'll be first out. Nicole and Tulisa both wanted the girls.. Tulisa got them and went mental.

Very very annoying.
    The Forum Herald™
  • That guy is like someone from the only way is essex and is annoying as fuck.

Preds;
    16 yr old girl will do really well. Potential finalise.
    Kye will nail it every week like matt cardle did.
    They will drag out the nervous boy story line for the whole show, he'll lose on nerves/not delivering.
    The boy band that scraped through with a sing off will probably make the final on demographic.
    The older bird who sings songs to kids will not have the versatility to sustain her place through to the final.
    Caroline/Catheryn or whatever her name is might do ok - she's fit.. but its not men who vote on shows like this.

Basically, bring back Wagner.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Bob wrote:
    ...that essex "i'm all about ibiza me" guy got through I'll never know.
    Good thing Louie didn't get them otherwise you just know he'd definitely be in the final, the scary thing is though is that there's no guarantee he's not going to be there anyway. The one good thing is that because he is now recognisable (and yes he will get some good experiences from it) there is an increased likelihood of him getting punched.

And catching Aids.
  • Really this year has been a talentless void...

There's some people who can sing... but really a handful that could be a star.

And the bands.. terrible. At least they didn't have to do that fake "let's manufacture a band from the dregs" thing.. but I never want to see anyone rap or beat box on X-Factor thanks all the same.
    The Forum Herald™
  • And catching Aids.

thats a bit much.
  • bob, i think the beatbox crew could work really well actually. Its new.

God knows what they'll do with the songwriter girl. Her songs are diamond but she can't really sing all that well no? How is she going to cope with songs which aren't her own?
  • well each to his own mk and I'm not even remotely hip (if that's what the 'kidz' are still saying) to know if beatboxing is 'street' but I do know that the X factor should never attempt to be either street or down with the kidz. It's a car crash.

Catching Aids would actually be too good for the annoying twat.
    The Forum Herald™
  • i'd be careful banding stuff like that around, karma has a funny way of rearing its head.

X-factor has already tried to be street/down with the kids by having swagger-me-up-cher lloyd last year. It turned out fairly well for her/the show.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    haha! Bob's going to get Aids!!!
  • Cher Lloyd was two years ago you moron!
  • sigh.....x factor season again. Im forced to watch it by herself. (not forced to watch The Voice, HELLLOOOOOO Holly!!!)
    Three things annoy me about X Factor:
    1)Louis Walsh
    2) Sherzinger - Talent Vacuum
    3) The contestanh-an-eeeeenats wa-awh-awhhh-ewwwhhhh-rbli-aiiiiiiing like Mariah Carey.
    Seriously enough is enough. Last night i said to herself, "what next someone warbling a guns n roses track?" Ten minutes later lo and behold........
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • TheDJR wrote:
    Cher Lloyd was two years ago you moron!

lol, harsh but fair.

• Bob wrote:
    Then they wheeled out Cowell to tell the judges who they'd be mentoring .. Louie got groups unsurprisingly cos he alternates with that and over 28. So they'll be first out. Nicole and Tulisa both wanted the girls.. Tulisa got them and went mental. Very very annoying.

The thing that annoyed me about that was I prefer it when they're walking into the rom to discover who they have.
    Being told by a Sunglassed Cowell sunning it up in the US removed any of the sense of fun that comes from seeing a bunch of people go mad when someone walks into a room to mentor them, especially when that person is Louis Walsh and as such the excitement isn't merited.
  • lol

But then if we dont get the Simon Cowell cameo how else will we remember that he is the one behind the show and minted because of it?

who did you like sas?
  • The 16 year old seems like a safe bet.
    I was pretty gutted that the rock singer bloke didn't get through, but then again, he would have been a nightmare to market had he won.

To be honest, I don't really care who wins or loses this year. There's some people there who can sing, but way too much warbling for my liking.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    mk64 wrote:
    i'd be careful banding stuff like that around, karma has a funny way of rearing its head.
    If that's the case, I hope the cunt wins the lottery.

What was the point in wheeling them all out and getting them to sing again when the judges/producers/script writers had already made their mind up? 

'Ok, you in the middle were utter shite, the ones either side of you were much better. They're both going home as we liked girl in the middle from her first audition.' What was that all about?
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I wondered that? If they were there to audition then fair enough but if you were shit but still put through for your initial performance then what was the point in this second bit anyway?

They should just put through the good people in the first fucking place and that would mean a lot less chaff to sort out come this second stage. I'm not a massive fan of X Factor but when there are people that are interesting to me and decent singers to boot then I will watch but I have a horrible feeling that Mr. Ibiza Aids is going to be in the final and fucking ruin what little of it I do actually enjoy.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    He's an unbearable bastard. So is that scouse fucker. They're both so fake I want to bite a chunk out of the tv when they appear.
  • I want to know what happened to the third member of that (now) duo with the youngish girl and black guy. The nerdy guy who claimed he was the "producer" and only agreed to leave the group by hastily getting the other two to agree to him getting a third of what ever they made. I bet the ITV lawyers destroyed him.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    I don't suppose the lawyers will care, if the group is going to get £150,000 it doesn't matter if the members get £75k each or £50k each with the 'lost' member getting £50k as well. What will happen is the first time (if at all) they get any money, whether it be for an interview, a photo-shoot or selling some music, they will resent every penny they have to give him. Unless of course Igor is one of them.
  • They are fucking morons if they give him any money from now on, fair enough giving him the royalties from their old stuff (its shit have seen these on blog sites for a while). Cowell isnt going to get him in to do any more producing so its all over for him really, back to square one.
  • that pair are shit anyway
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • So Louis did the obvious thing and booted out the 'bands' that are different. So, X Factor, knowing that people are growing tired of it are going to dish up the same old shit again.
  • The Essex guys reaction was awful

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!