adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    There is a technique for getting a shitload of money very quickly.
    "ERE's like Mr. Muscle, he loves the things he hates"
  • OK but I'm not sucking anyone off this time.
    "..the pseudo-Left new style.."
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    There is a technique for getting a shitload of money very quickly.

Go on....
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    Easy money:
    Spoiler:
  • On the section (after pressing the - button) where you can access your inventory, etc.

The 3rd page has Bayonetta and two circles, they don't appear to do anything. What am I doing wrong? Please.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • EvilRedEye wrote:
    Easy money:
    Spoiler:

Ta.
  • Finished it!

Still bat shit mental fun.

After a second game I cant definitely appreciate the appeal of the series more and the depth it has.

A game every Wii U owner should have, especially seeing how sparse the landscape is.

5/5
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • On the section (after pressing the - button) where you can access your inventory, etc.

The 3rd page has Bayonetta and two circles, they don't appear to do anything. What am I doing wrong? Please.
    If I'm picturing the right bit, that's where your bracelets go. One should be the moon of mahaa kalaa and the other can be whatever stupid shit you want.
  • The one that gets you more halos is a good one so that you can earn quicker and buy up shit quicker.
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • The one that pisses everything off is useful sometimes
  • IanHamlett wrote:
    On the section (after pressing the - button) where you can access your inventory, etc.

If I'm picturing the right bit, that's where your bracelets go. One should be the moon of mahaa kalaa and the other can be whatever stupid shit you want.

Thank you. I've not purchased any bracelets, I'll give that a try.
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • They don't have to be bracelets. Any of the accessories goes there and you can gave two.
  • So I just completed the story for first time. Great game, better than almost every other action game out there. Almost; because I think I still prefer the first one. I'll see after a second/third playthrough of each which I prefer. 

Witch Trial was cool, thought it might be a survival mode at first. Did the orginal have that?
  • I missed 10 medals. One of them was a Muspelheim portal. So I think I have full health and magic. 

Plus I'm missing a piece of an LP and couple of pieces of another!! So need to get 2 more weapons. 

After I've hunted those down, I'm gonna check out the quick halo earning and buy the platinum ticket.

Then it's straight onto a quick run through on 3rd climax. I'll leave infinite for much later!!
  • Link outfit plus Master Sword = win. 

Best thing about it is the ability it comes with: same as Moon of Mahaa Kalaa!!! So it frees up accessory slot for other stuff.

Not sure if I like Shuraba anymore. Gotten used to Rakhshasa now.
  • I'm kicking ass with the chainsaws (Salamandra). Fucking overpowered but there's no wicked weaves. Or at least I've not managed to do any, may look it up.

Anyone used the bow, Kafka? A bit useless I reckon. The whip (Alruna?) on the other hand is as good as the one on the original was.

Anyway. I'm doing a platinum run on 2nd climax setting before I hit 3rd climax. Anyone else still playing?
  • Yeah, haven't done my first play through yet though!! Just got
    Spoiler:
  • EvilRedEye
    Show networks
    Twitter
    adrianongaming
    Xbox
    EvilRedEye8
    PSN
    EvilRedEye8
    Steam
    EvilRedEye8

Send message
    hylian_elf wrote:
    I'm kicking ass with the chainsaws (Salamandra). Fucking overpowered but there's no wicked weaves. Or at least I've not managed to do any, may look it up. Anyone used the bow, Kafka? A bit useless I reckon. The whip (Alruna?) on the other hand is as good as the one on the original was. Anyway. I'm doing a platinum run on 2nd climax setting before I hit 3rd climax. Anyone else still playing?

I've been playing through 3rd Climax (stopped for a few days because I've been making cronuts - see Twitter for further details). It's been my best run so far - quite glad I did my collecting stuff run cos it seems beneficial to have all the weapons and stuff unlocked.

Need to try the multiplayer.
  • I'm sticking with Jeanne for 3rd Climax, and it's not too bad, but again her lack of witch time (except in certain circumstances) can mean some fights drag on a bit, sometimes badly affecting the score for my unskilled ass. That's why the parry bracelet is so important. But Angel slayer and Alruna(legs) are a fun combo. I like the fancy, time-wasting, useless Angel slayer fireball/laser thing.
    PSN: Trampoline_Hero | Switcheroo: SW-4808-6417-1689
  • Sorry if this has already been posted, there's a Japan only art book around which looks great, I'm mainly thinking about Elf here ;)

https://otakumode.com/shop/5488f9ba98288209386aa2c6

81t4px31xml.jpg
    Today is the shadow of tomorrow.
  • Yay! I'll check out Play Asia. They do tend to eventually come out in in the west I think.
  • Up to chapter VII on this.  The Lumen Sage fight was bonkers, and fighting on a rapidly ascending sphere was great.  It's a bit good isn't it?  Just can't get motivated to play it regularly as I've been dipping in and out of multiple handheld games.
  • It's better than any handheld game you're likely to play and is one of the best games ever so that should motivation enough!!!!
  • It's a damn fine game, but when all's said and done is it as good as Parking Star 3D?
  • As good as what now?
  • They don't have to be bracelets. Any of the accessories goes there and you can gave two.
    Well, you only really have one slot after filling one with the moon of mahaa kalaa.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    Christ that looks addictive.
  • Oh, I played that on the web for free about 10 years ago. I liked it for about 10 minutes.
  • 8hrs09mins into Bayo 2, just done chapter X.  Any good techniques for halo farming that I can do at this stage of the game?  Redeye's one at the top of the page seems to require a tad more progression/items.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!