Bayonetta 2
  • You really don't need to farm halos though. What is it you're after? You should have enough through normal play to unlock all abilites by now I think and an accessory or two. Game is best in multiple playthroughs so just aim for completion for now and come back for farming and getting all accessories if you want them (some only unlock through conditions anyway).
    I am a FREE. I am not MAN. A NUMBER.
  • Going for one playthrough, bumbling through it as I did the first (enjoying myself for the most part, I should add).  Silvers and bronze awards, mostly.  Done all the portals I've found so far, but otherwise I'm just looking for the best way to pimp myself up as I head towards the credits.  The shop music on my copy should be The Chordettes version of Lollipop.
  • Not played either of these games and in general I've not been a fan of big combo action games like DMC or any of the Dynasty Warriors games, so would this be a pointless purchase for me or is there something else to it which would appeal?
  • Strictly naw, I don't think it squares with that brief. If you can find it really cheap though, you might find some things to dig in the presentation.
  • dynamiteReady
    Show networks
    Steam
    dynamiteready

Send message
    Not played either of these games and in general I've not been a fan of big combo action games like DMC or any of the Dynasty Warriors games, so would this be a pointless purchase for me or is there something else to it which would appeal?

I'd say it's worth it for the art alone, but they're both really good games.
    You're in the Fightan' thread, innit?

You should definitely pick up one of the two...
    "I didn't get it. BUUUUUUUUUUUT, you fucking do your thing." - Roujin
    Ninty Code: SW-7904-0771-0996
  • Big boss battles?  There are plenty of them.  Pretty much what Brooks said though, it's hugely dodge/combo based, doesn't sound like you'd be keen.  You could always buy it on Ebay and shift it for a similar price though, it seems to be the way with Nintendo games.  That way it might cost you a couple of quid for a two month rental.
  • I thought the enemies in this were amazing and hugely original. Turns out, I'd never watched an episode of Power Rangers.

latest?cb=20111126194519
    Power.Rangers.Super_.Megaforce.S21E06.Spirit.Of_.The_.Tiger_.720p.HDTV_.x264-dekabroken.mkv886.jpg
    scaraba.jpg?quality=0.75
    gosei-vi-irian.jpg
    prm-vi-yuffo.jpg
    BonganTVA.PNG
    monster41.JPG
    Ugly-Monster.jpg
    "..the pseudo-Left new style.."
  • dammit wiiU, stop only having one game i want.
  • Just one??? You need better taste in games. Bayo 2 isn't even the best game on the system.
  • SAME HERE I WANT VIENETTA 2 BUT HOW DID IT END UP ON WIIU FUCK MY LIFE ETC.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • hylian_elf wrote:
    Just one??? You need better taste in games. Bayo 2 isn't even the best game on the system.

listen, before you go around throwing baseless accusations at me, consider that i have already played the last iteration of mario games. i don't care to see that twat don a cat suit and call it a 'new' game.

that "not viewtiful joe 101" game has me interested though....
  • CATSUIT MARIO IS AMAZE!

Not really. It's not the best in series. Far from it. MK8 is great though. 

Wonderful 101 is meh.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I want to play Bayo 2 again. Getting rekt then getting home
  • Smang wrote:
    hylian_elf wrote:
    Just one??? You need better taste in games. Bayo 2 isn't even the best game on the system.

listen, before you go around throwing baseless accusations at me, consider that i have already played the last iteration of mario games. i don't care to see that twat don a cat suit and call it a 'new' game.

that "not viewtiful joe 101" game has me interested though....

Splatoon is topmost tier.
  • I got partway through a second playthrough getting all platinums before getting distracted. Still need to get to Rodin. That will take a while, even with easy farming.
  • My mate borrowed my WiiU about 6 months ago. I played through most of B2 with him. B1 I was playing on a loop for weeks. MK8 is a beast but I could live with any previous version. Mario Catsuit is great but I'd rather have any previous version and I'm still hoping that wasn't this generation's main line outing.

I wish I'd stuck with my original plan and got a bargain bin WiiU in 2018. I would've had a solid 6 months of fun with it then.
  • maxresdefault.jpg

Is nobody surprised by this? Are you all Power Rangers fans?

go-vi-fuehrer.jpg
    drekk.jpg

Some of these fuckers could be dropped straight into Bayo2. I could piece some enemies together from a handful of these.
  • I mean COME ON.

latest?cb=20110723223209
    gosei-vi-brajira.jpg

An MLP rendition of that guy looks pretty familiar too.

brajira_of_the_messiah_by_crisostomo_ibarra-d6jqa9n.png
  • wonderful 101 would have been excellent if it was five hours shorter and more critical acclaimed if journalists learnt how to play the fucking thing.
  • Mattewmatosis puts it as one of the best action games around.

• I feel like I missed out on Power Rangers.  File alongside WWF and He-Man as 'stuff everyone went mad for that passed me by'.  Some obvious pilfering of design/styles going on there, but it's not as outrageous as the Nazi Minion debacle.
  • Power Rangers has always been shit. It's laughable.
  • File alongside WWF and He-Man, then.
  • Those Power Ranger baddie costumes are legit.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • Curtis
    Show networks
    Facebook
    Curtis Rolph
    Twitter
    CUR715
    Xbox
    CUR715
    PSN
    C_R
    Steam
    CUR715
    Wii
    CUR715

Send message
    The quality of W101's combat systems is undeniable. Anyone questioning that fact should check out Saur's YouTube tutorials. Masterful!

I never did finish Bayonetta 2. I made the classic mistake of getting pretty far into it, then shelving for month or so. You can imagine how badly i got punished upon my return. I really need to restart it and see it through this time (same goes for W101),
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    File alongside WWF and He-Man, then.

Power Rangers you was right to miss, you was too old.

You was the right age for WWF and He-Man though, your just weird for missing those.
    オレノナハ エラー ダ
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    I just posted in Deal of Day thread Spec Edition £21.99
  • If they dubbed the jp version a few years earlier I probably would've e watched it. I was a child of Monkey Magic after all.
  • b0r1s wrote:
    I just posted in Deal of Day thread Spec Edition £21.99
    Confirmed bargainous.
  • b0r1s
    Show networks
    Xbox
    b0r1s
    PSN
    ib0r1s
    Steam
    ib0r1s

Send message
    IanHamlett wrote:
    If they dubbed the jp version a few years earlier I probably would've e watched it. I was a child of Monkey Magic after all.

Love Monkey Magic :-)

But I will depart this thread until I have clocked both games.

Oh question. I'm guessing it's shit on the Wii U maxi pad?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!