Weird Stuff (tinfoil hat wearing goons only, please)
  • The weirdest thing about that is that the latest attack appears to be identical to one in 1996 which resulted in the demon losing its head and the same arm.  (They were replaced with not quite as good replicas, which I'm guessing broke off more easily...)
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Hopefully they'll fix it up again so. I'd love to see it some day, I enjoy these types of curios a lot.
  • Maybe, just maybe, it's a cry for help and it fixes itself...
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    For any of you that give Alex Jones' nonsense the time of day, or even if you find him entertaining, you should read this.

http://www.poynter.org/2017/megyn-kelly-alex-jones-and-how-to-interrogate-a-liar-without-getting-played/463219/
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I don't think anyone here gives him the time of day. He can be entertaining though.
  • TBH, given that whole Sandy Hook thing he's peddling, even if he told the funniest joke in the world I don't think I could find a word that comes out of that foetid mouth to be entertaining.

The world is full of a multitude of talented people making all kinds of wonderful entertainment - don't waste any of your headspace on charlatans and peddlers of hate.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    But they're the most fun
  • /shrug

You know what they say about staring into the abyss.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    He riles people up so much that they threaten to kill the parents of murdered children. Or shoot up a pizza place with children in it.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    djchump wrote:
    /shrug You know what they say about staring into the abyss.

That its James Cameron's best movie?
  • Don't be ridiculous.
    That's Terminator 2.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    The right answer, I can remove you from the weird list.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    He riles people up so much that they threaten to kill the parents of murdered children. Or shoot up a pizza place with children in it.

Those types get riled up without his help at all. He may encourage them but he certainly didn't create them. All that stuff is entertaining anyway - by which I don't mean haha, grab the popcorn, I mean it's a fascinating aberration of human behaviour.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    But he promotes the nonsense and in doing so it gives credence that it wouldn't otherwise receive. Having him on NBC will only further legitimise him in the minds of his followers.
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Or it could mean more people will realise he's actually a deluded lunatic, which is what often happens when people hear him talk rather than just hear the things he talks about from other people.
  • Depends on the interviewer methinks.

Steam: Ruffnekk
    Windows Live: mr of unlocking
    Fightcade2: mrofunlocking
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    I doubt he'll be brought on as any kind of expert.
  • I have to agree with Kow. I think ignoring these fringe lunatics is what got the world where it is now. People need to hear his deranged rants, and make it socially unacceptable to accept his horrendous views. People who casually follow him will start to feel embarrassed doing so, and hopefully he'll fade into obscurity.

Will always be some unpleasant people who agree with him, just a much smaller scale... hopefully.
  • Favourite conspiracy theories:

The CIA intervened in the 1970 UK election, by hobbling England's World Cup squad. Hence Bobby Moore being arrested on trumped up charges of shoplifting in Mexico City and Gordan Banks falling ill on the verge of the quarterfinal vs Germany. They wanted to be sure any potential good feeling in the UK was stamped out, therefore making the country more amenable to voting Tory. The Tories did eventually win.

MKMonarch

An apparent super-top secret offshoot from MKUltra, the CIA's attempt at mind control and psychological manipulation. MKMonarch apparently focused on creating mind controlled sex slaves for the elite via the method of forcing such trauma on people they were forced into creating multiple personalities, one of which was controlled by their CIA handlers and completely separate from their regular, everyday self. Therefore they could be peddled around the world to indulge in depraved orgies for the benefit of blackmailing potential leaders and influential figures. Apparently developed from experiments conducted in Nazi Germany. No actual evidence for the existence of a project called MKMonarch has ever emerged in the (limited) MKUltra documents released by the CIA. Which spoils an otherwise hugely entertaining theory, which led to some brilliantly tacky articles and 'autobiographies' of mind controlled sex bots forced to serve the depraved desires of the elite (and Willy Nelson, obviously). Top quality nuttiness.

The other Oswald

A trawl through redacted CIA docs discovered the many inconsistencies in the bizarre story of Lee Harvey Oswald. His ability to travel freely from the US to the USSR at the height of the cold war. His mysterious trips to Mexico to consult with CIA station chiefs, which may or may not have happened, his conspicuous emergence as a well known pro-Castro commie who made a point of telling everyone about his left leaning tendencies and intention to kill Kennedy (you'd think he'd wanna keep it pretty hush-hush) the phone call of 'LHO' talking to his soviet contact about his visit to the Soviet embassy, which the FBI confirmed was not in fact Oswald at all ... Murky waters indeed.

https://www.history-matters.com/pds/DP3_Overview.htm

The Nazi doppleganders

Basically, the Rudolph Hess confined in Spandau for all those years showed no visible signs of the injuries Hess himself was known to have suffered in WWI. There's also the (apparent) fact that the Messerschmitt in which Hess set off from Germany was a different model to the one which landed in Scotland, the log books of RAF pilots doctored to insure no mention was made of their order not to intercept a German fighter flying low across the channel on that very night, the various stories of MI6 (SIS at the time) using an agent to pose as Hess' personal astrologer in order to lure him into taking the flight in the first place ... Fascinating, although I've never really read all that much on the subject so couldn't offer an opinion either way. The Hess files were sealed from public release for a ridiculous length of time though (I don't think they've been released in their entirety even now) which lends some credence to the idea that something fishy was going on. Or not.

AIDS as CIA biological weapon

Pretty self explanatory, the discovery of the CIA's many unethical experiments on their own population gave credence (to some) to the idea that maybe AIDS itself was a man-made disease unleashed into the wild for reasons too varied and outlandish to discuss at length (war on the Black's, ethnic cleansing of Africa, dislike of hip-hop). Our good friends the secretly harboured Nazi doctors and war criminals of WWII were in on the plan, obviously. Between their mind control experiments, their forced child sex abuse in order to create the subjects for MKMonarch and their ceaseless efforts in cooking up every disease known to man from 1945 onwards those Nazi's certainly were busy chaps. I've not really read up on this, aside from skimming the basics, there's not much credible research of evidence that I can see, aside from the assertions of 'some guys on the internet'.

Wilson was a commie...

Largely proved, if unacknowledged by the MSM (quelle surprise) it's now known certain parts of MI5 and the counterintelligence bods of the CIA (led by notorious cold-warrior & paranoic James Jesus Angleton) were convinced of Wilson's commie leanings and his secret intention to transform Britain into another commie-shitpit ala East Germany. Led to many wire tapping's, break in's and 'anonymous' press briefings against Wilson and the many psi-ops against him and his lefty pals. Entertainingly, it also led to the formation of many 'secret militias' of ex-services men ready to step in and take control should law and order break down in the choas caused by Wilson and his crazed communist co-horts. GB75 was one, there's a few more. Entertaining stuff, the book 'Smear: Wilson and the Secret State' explains more thoroughly than I could (it's been a while since I read it).

I'm perfectly open to conspiracy theories BTW, as long as there's reasonable evidence and the research isn't purely conducted by nerds on the net. Lobster Magazine has long been a good source for these type of things, although what with the nature of withheld documents and 'national security', plus the vast number of loons muddying the waters, conclusively proving what went on, one way or another, is often frustratingly difficult/impossible.

I don't believe all the stuff listed above BTW, just find it interesting to read about.

EDIT: on a phone, hence the many spelling mistakes I've tried to correct
  • Good stuff Larry.
    I luv tin foil hat conspiracies as well but they have to be credible and convincing.

That alex jones guy on the other hand is just a transparent loon trying to manipulate people for political gain.
  • You missed the avril lavigne conspiracy. That goes right to the top i tell you.
  • Haha, yeah that's an entertaining one.
  • Oh, great now I'm humming sk8terboy all day long.
    Tnx guys....
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    You're in on it!
  • Avril shot Kennedy?! Wtf kind of name is that anyway. I doubt she ever existed.
  • Still humming sk8terboi....
  • See you later, boy
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    griff is a h8rboi
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • LarryDavid wrote:
    I'm perfectly open to conspiracy theories BTW, as long as there's reasonable evidence and the research isn't purely conducted by nerds on the net. Lobster Magazine has long been a good source for these type of things, although what with the nature of withheld documents and 'national security', plus the vast number of loons muddying the waters, conclusively proving what went on, one way or another, is often frustratingly difficult/impossible. I don't believe all the stuff listed above BTW, just find it interesting to read about. EDIT: on a phone, hence the many spelling mistakes I've tried to correct
    My new favorite conspiracy theory is regarding why a lot of you guys are allowed to post about Nazi doctor created mind controlled sex bots and myself and others are shouted down whenever we bring anything up. So my theory is....hang on there's a knock at the door...
    ...SHIT....
    It's.....
    Andy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......*gurgle*...
    *the sounds of something heavy and Irish being dragged*

Andy : "You ain't seen me....roight"

You-Aint-Seen-Me-Right-600x458.jpg
    http://horganphoto.com My STILL under construction website
    PSN : superflyninja
  • Kow
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Kowdown
    Xbox
    Kowdown
    PSN
    Kowdown
    Steam
    Kowdown

Send message
    Story doing the rounds that Anonymous are claiming that Nasa are on the verge of announcing the existence of alien life. By which I think they mean proper intelligent ones, I guess.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/nasa-alien-life-anonymous-hackers-space-et-hackers-announce-extra-terrestrial-a7807881.html

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!