Crismishmash beers, December time.
  • Feel free to check on the website to see if I'm doing something wrong if you like. The numbers I'm getting for Apartment 10, which sleeps 8, is Total Room £666.66 Total Stay £800.00 Deposit £400. That's for a check-in on 25th Jan and checkout on the 27th.
    GT: RasDam Twitter: @RasDam
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    :( sounds like you're doing it right. I might have to pull the scouse card and phone a friend.

Failing that there are shed loads of apartments in liverpool for rental - this is just has the most ponce.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Woah, that's a hefty increase!
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Indeed - especially when I got told 150 for a flat that sleeps 6 - better getting 2 x 6 at that rate...anyway plenty of time to find out and adjust.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • RasDam wrote:
    You disappeared with barely a trace, Dante.

I vaguely recall rolling the sleeping bag and that back up.

How about a hostel? A quick check seems to reveal some reasonably cheap ones, though I've no idea on location.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Hostel sounds shit. I'd suggest Air BnB before a hostel. Also we will find an apartment!
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I'll try and find out what the apartment was that we stayed in on a stag do in Liverpool last year. Was really nice and very reasonably priced. There was a deposit of around £200 per apartment but im sure nobody will trash it, right?!

Think it was on mount pleasant street iirc.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Aye, stay have a few, was trying to think of them earlier. Nice one.
  • I was in Liverpool this last weekend for the game. I'm definitely up for going again as I didn't get to check out the city much. The 26th also happens to be Australia Day so I could be a total bellend and turn up in Aussie flag boardies and wife-beater with thongs and subsequently freeze to death.

Apartment sounds good if we can swing it. Otherwise I'll just hostel it again like Edinburgh. I don't mind being the noisy cunt who rolls in drunk at 3am and probably wakes up the whole room even though I hate it when anybody else does it.
  • I'm still suffering pangs of guilt about not chirping up last time Beano tried to organise one of these things - so yes, count me in defo this time.

For those still on the fence, we do have a bloody good bar scene here at the mo. This place being one of my faves: MelloMello

However, as a CIC its just been hit with a massive rent bill by the completely useless plebs at the council, so hopefully it won't be shut be the time we convene.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    The Mello is sorted. It's not going anywhere. TruFax
  • Which of the bars will the Beatles be playing in that night?
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    All my muscles just seized with such a force my bones have shattered.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    PS I'll do some reconnaissance next week on apartments.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    beano wrote:
    All my muscles just seized with such a force my bones have shattered.
    Like an academic Ren Hoek.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Stim-peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Name your preferred weekend!

@DavieDigi
    @Unlikely
    @Afgav
    @DarkSoldier
    @RegMcFly
    @Tempy
    @Dante
    @RasDam
    @g.man
    @FranticPea
    @ShabbyMcCrabby
    @Blocks100

Regretfully I am not free now until February. (changes @ uni & family commitments) But every weekend from the starting Friday 1st Feb until the Sunday 3rd March. Hopefully everyone wanting to be involved can still be and maybe more can join in?

Anyway no point in saying yes or no, just list any dates you can make it and if you want to arrive friday or saturday. Thanks.
  • Dark Soldier
    Show networks
    Xbox
    DorkSirjur
    PSN
    DorkSirjur
    Steam
    darkjunglist84

Send message
    Why is my name on this shiznit, I barely have enough money to get to Bury :D
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    I'm pretty flexible, it's only a 20 min train ride away. Ill try and make whatever weekend is decided upon.
  • I'm pretty open so any weekend will be fine. I can probably come up Friday too if others want to. In other words I will work around everyone else's plans
  • Where's my name??? I wanna come drink with Beano.
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    If no dates come Monday I'll be picking one out!

I want to drink with you.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    No he wants to with you. And me.

Aces.
    I want to drink with you.
    And I want to drink with you too! Warning tho... I get "huggy"
    Not everything is The Best or Shit. Theres many levels between that, lets just enjoy stuff.
  • beano wrote:
    If no dates come Monday I'll be picking one out!
    I can guarantee that whatever weekend you pick, It'll be the one weekend that month that I have to work. It's how my life works :(

(Don't worry, I'll throw a sicky or something )
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    That's excellent. Perhaps if some folks turn up on Friday we can storm Manchester and drag DS out of the house...
  • I'll come up Friday if it'll result in more shenanigans
  • I is free all thru Feb.  Would prefer a Saturday for shenanigans though.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!