Crismishmash beers, December time.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Main craic is on Saturday chief.

Friday is pre-craic.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Just as long as we don't end up in the Ye Cracke.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Fuck no. I wouldn't take a skank there.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Calling it...

15th - 17th February; 16th being the Saturday when all bears & badgers should assemble!
    If you want in on a shared flat it'll be around a 35-55quid chip in depending on whether you stay for one or two nights.

What's everyone think?
  • Sounds good. I'll say I'll come up for both and stay in the apartment.
  • FranticPea
    Show networks
    Xbox
    FranticPea
    PSN
    FranticPea
    Steam
    FranticPea

Send message
    Yep, I'm in.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    I won't know till closer to the time with my financial situation atm.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Lordy I could do with this like now, but yes Feb 16th is ok for me too.
    It wasn't until I hit my thirties that I realised you could unlock rewards by exploring the map
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Kazimier garden is open again. Mulled cider, chorizo soup and mad ales. Jolly good!
  • It's an FA Cup weekend, so if either Everton or Liverpool make it through, then I may be able to actually make this.

fingers crossed

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • As it's an FA Cup weekend, I'll probably be allowed to get away with skipping the Arsenal game without my mates calling me a part timer. Probably couldn't have picked a better weekend in February for me in all honesty.

I'll be looking to come up on the friday and staying until you grow tired of me. Or until I have to go back to work.
    GT: RasDam Twitter: @RasDam
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Sound as a pound. But my worry is will you be able to cope with waiting till saturday before smashing 30plus shots in less than minute?
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    HELLO!

I updated the OP ages back like. Anyway - looking to book an apartment ASAP. Essentially see how it goes and I'll book it for whoever is DEFFOS. 

Due to time I'll be booking a gaff for (for four or for six ppl) two nights as soon as the numbers come in. (or more, numbers aren't exactly soaring atm!)

And due to the giftageddon that has recently passed, I won't need any money immediately for the booking but if you can splash the cash in advance then get in contact.

Dunno if Tempy is still up for this- he's asked to crash in ours. There's space for a few more but it'll be on a floor so you'll need to bring some provisions.

So are YOU involved?

edit: davie & tempy are crashing in ours- so space for one more comfortably.
  • I am likely still up for this as I believe I might have either the preceding or succeeding week off uni. Will there be boardgames I do hope there are boardgames.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    YESH BROADGAMES!
  • Well if there's room for one more I can bring my camping mattress for the floor if that's okay. Might be better to save the money. I still have to finalise with work if this is okay as I'll be in Paris just before it too. I should be able to swing it I think.
  • When did I become a maybe?! February 15-17th is confirmed yes? Safe for me to book the train tickets?
  • I'm going to try and get the whole weekend off, will let you know when I have the answer. But I should be able to front you.
  • Also, it sounds like people are abandoning the apartment. :-(
  • Aren't they? Why the need for mattresses otherwise?
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I'll update the OP - sorry Ras, thought you were iffy and had to get permission from the Gunner loyal (o;

We'll work an apartment out, but no not seemingly dropping out- Shabs just want to save cash which is fair do's as he's on a working holiday - we'll sort something out - @Wookienopants seemed up for it and he may or may not bring his lady. I have no idea what @regmcfly is up to and if Chaz does bring his lady Reg may bring his but maybe they wont! There's the possibility of g.man - who may or may not have his own digs?

Also I know @daviedigi was a bit on the fence but he's got a floor spec if he wants it so doesn't effect the apartment.

Also Halol in March may have affected take up here / made people reconsider commitments.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Also @afgavinstan ...
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I really should book something next FRIDAY tho!
  • Okay. So I'll book the train tickets. In at Lime Street for 1615, I'll wander around as per until you're ready for me.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Rodger Dodger! Mobile number is still the same fyi. 

Make sense for you and @ShabbyMcCrabby to jump the train together?
  • Hmmmm.... I'd have to change trains. Does he know I'm a twat?
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Hah...change? Wouldn't you both be going from Euston as that's so best?

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!