Life, Fuckbook and other shit
  • Where's the like button?? I must click it to validate my meaningless existence and make Live feel good about himself for 5 seconds before defending back into a pit of despair, cat pictures and fapping
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    What fucks me off most about Facebook other than those stupid feel good sentences over a sunny background is the amount of videos shot in portrait. Really annoys the fuck outta me. I want to go round there houses and turn there televisions on their side then piss in there sink.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I also hate SwiftKey. Fucking Argh.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • I really wish the girl who was on my uni course that died would stop appearing in the "people you may know" section.

She isn't going to accept my friend request
  • You'll shit yourself if she does.
  • I really wish the girl who was on my uni course that died would stop appearing in the "people you may know" section. She isn't going to accept my friend request

Ahaha.

So here's something that's genuinely fucked up.

My brother-in-laws brother sadly passed away a few years ago. He was young. Maybe 27. He managed to get a really terrible strain (is that the right term) of bowel cancer and died pretty suddenly.

He was living with his girlfriend at the time who was apparently bat-shit insane. I met her a couple of times, she seemed fine, but his family insisted she was mental.

Anyway, the brother sadly passes away and has life insurance. His life insurance is signed over to his then girlfriend. 

The brother's dad pays for all the funeral costs. He is not a wealthy man, rents his home, is divorced, etc. Regardless, he pays for everything. The girlfriend inherits the $100k+ from the life insurance. Doesn't offer to pay for a thing.

She then immediately starts posting from the deceased brothers Facebook account. Posting pictures of them together. Commenting on other people's walls, etc.

After 4 weeks, she buys new boobs. She gets a breast enlargement operation done, and posts something along the lines of, "hey Johnny, I miss you - you would love my new boobs! :-)" with a picture of her in a bikini.

Meanwhile my brother-in-law's family are having to deal with their dead brother's facebook accounting posting random shit from a girl they really didnt like.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    Fucking hell.  Could they request that Facebook deactivate his account permanently given he is deceased? I know they baulk at removing tribute pages gone wrong but if it was his own personal account... perhaps they could at least get the password for it.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Tragic as the whole episode seems, I did laugh at the quote. Thank you for making me laugh you apparently very rubbish woman.
  • She turns up at this annual fundraiser event for cancer awareness.

With her new boobs and boyfriend.
  • Well it would be tricky to leave the boobs at home.
  • Must be especially galling for those who've had them removed due to breast cancer.
  • I dont have much experience with fake boobs?

Can you not just deflate them?
  • I'm sure you can report to facebook that the person posting from an account is not the person the account describes, if that makes sense.
  • More importantly, isn't your brother in law's brother also your brother in law?
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    What a fucking horrible fucking tramp of a woman.
  • google wrote:
    I dont have much experience with fake boobs?

Can you not just deflate them?
    They are like Kinder eggs but the prize when you break open the inner plastic is blood poisoning.
  • Elmlea wrote:
    More importantly, isn't your brother in law's brother also your brother in law?
    Not when it's your wife's sister's husband's brother, no.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    google wrote:
    I dont have much experience with fake boobs? Can you not just deflate them?
    They are like Kinder eggs but the prize when you break open the inner plastic is blood poisoning.
    Sometimes you get a poseable giraffe.
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • beano wrote:
    What a fucking horrible fucking tramp of a woman.

Yup. She's a beaut fo' sho'.
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    That's the nipple skerret
    Then why was it yellow and brown with actually never mind
  • adkm1979 wrote:
    Elmlea wrote:

.... but your wife's sister's husband isn't your brother in law, as you can't have 2 links by marriage, just one. Your brothers/sisters in law are just your spouse's direct siblings, your wife's sister's husband is just your sister in law's husband.
  • It rips my fucking knitting when a couple are posting to each other purely to show that they are in some bar or restaurant somewhere. Why don't they just get on with doing what they are doing instead of thinking of how they can publicly validate their lives to others.

Fucking arsehole cunts. :mad:
    PSN: LtPidgeon - Live: Lt Pidgeon
  • Some shouldn't Internet.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • They be shallow Pidge. They have nothing else to talk about.

I have a mate and him and his Fiancée are like that, absolutely nothing in common, literally all they do when together seems to be moan at each other then we all have to know when they have gone to Nandos.

They were due to be married last year but they spent the money on getting her tits done (theme occurring here), then she got fat lol.
  • lol
  • Elmlea wrote:
    .... but your wife's sister's husband isn't your brother in law, as you can't have 2 links by marriage, just one. Your brothers/sisters in law are just your spouse's direct siblings, your wife's sister's husband is just your sister in law's husband.
    Incorrect.  I refer you to Wikipedia or, if you prefer other sources, the Oxford Concise Dictionary...

photo203010201220102020.jpg

...and Chambers Dictionary...

photo203010201220102012.png
  • OK Nelson.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!