Secret Santa 2012 - The Grand Reveal!!!
  • It's selfish but can we be slightly coy or discreet about the reveals until I'm home. One ask to the forum pls xx

No qualms with spoilers
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • You haven't received my gift yet?!
    GT: RasDam Twitter: @RasDam
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Oh reveals... Are we doing that? I reckon Nick was my Santa - no idea why and I'm probably wrong. The tea spoke to me, it's all the tea's idea.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • I was joking. I'm not mk's santa.
    GT: RasDam Twitter: @RasDam
  • mk64 wrote:
    Where can you buy that??? I've never seen that (although I have seen the minecraft foam thing earlier in the thread).

Game.
  • My Santa's so desparate to remain secret that he hasn't sent me anything.
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    :-( that's a shame. Have any Santa's said they posted late or anything? Could be courtesy of royal mail? Or maybe the Santa could PM perm to let him know what's up?
  • Only just looked at thread. Pretty fun thread.
  • mk64 wrote:
    Where can you buy that??? I've never seen that (although I have seen the minecraft foam thing earlier in the thread).

Game.

Lol goes to show I don't shop in there really

He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    Or maybe the Santa could PM perm to let him know what's up?
    Would be appreciated, especially if it's a post problem and it might have got lost.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    If I had to guess I'd say your Santa was caught out by the fact he/she was sending to essentially the back of beyond.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    JonB wrote:
    Or maybe the Santa could PM perm to let him know what's up?
    Would be appreciated, especially if it's a post problem and it might have got lost.
    No messages yet but I'll dig out the list (for only the second time) and send your santa a message...

EDIT: I've just sent them a PM.
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Ah ha, so you got a MALE Santa!
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Who did?
  • No, it was a mail Santa.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    tish
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    glad my reciever got there goods.....weres all the damn pics though you lazy urchins?

• Thank you to my Secret Santa for your unique gift...of laughter. Ever since opening yesterday morn I have been chuckling to myself randomly at different times of the day. 
    For the rest of you, let me set the context. I currently live in Switzerland, a country famous for many things. One of which is a certain brand of pyramid-shaped chocolate bars. This brand is so popular here they give it to you for free. Every hotel has a small bowl of miniatures in its reception. Walk through Zurich airport and there is a series of displays telling you the history of this dearly beloved brand of pyramid-shaped chocolate. 

My secret santa parcel was heavy, substantial and well wrapped:

BCEFB054-0464-4BD1-B6A6-DD8508F409E5-1674-0000032B3406E666_zps557ba086.jpg
    Christmas morning I started to unwrap. Inside were several more layers of wrapping, with the first being a Game bag. Good sign, I thought. Then there was a lovely card:

523327ED-791C-44A5-9DFD-4ADCF13BC998-1357-00000226F5213031_zpsad4e143d.jpg
    I was impressed. Finally, underneath the many layers of wrapping and lovely card was a hexagon-tube pressie all wrapped up. At last, the gift was ready to be unveiled. I opened it. I found this:

46555DFF-E937-4DD0-8163-31FCE689F70B-1357-00000226F765384B_zps2e1159c3.jpg

My immediate thought was: Oh, is isn't the B&B gift. Then I remembered the card. Then I remembered the singular humour that had sustained me throughout the year on this forum. Then I laughed. Yes, my B&B secret santa had gone to the trouble of gift wrapping and safely sending me the chocolate that is so readily available in this land. Then I proceeded to chuckle to myself whenever I thought of this gift. I still do.

So thank you Secret Santa. I continue to chuckle as I write this. 

Here ends stellavista's secret santa shaggy dog story.

36D0BC8C-C8A1-43A3-B5DB-9986B86534B6-1357-0000023087C0D9B3_zpsaba0c23a.jpg
    (P.S. I trust the intention was indeed humorous. Maybe you meant it otherwise! But I genuinely found it funny, so thank you.)
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • Now Christmas is over (technically) have we agreed on any sort of reveal? I like the spoiler button approach. Not least cause I'm not back till the 10th.

Only see two guesses so far too.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    I'm guessing mine is @workid!

Best santa ever!!! :)

• I'm gonna guess mine was from MK or Plornt.  Or maybe Oli.  These guesses aren't actually based on anything though, it's just fun.
  • daviedigi wrote:
    I'm guessing mine is @workid!

Best santa ever!!! :)
    Wrongo!
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Damn now I really want to know!

• I think mine is bollockoff, based on earlier comment in this thread.
    That was awkward and unsettling, never post anything like it again.
  • Moot_Geeza wrote:
    I'm gonna guess mine was from MK or Plornt.  Or maybe Oli.  These guesses aren't actually based on anything though, it's just fun.

Not me :)
  • The 10th is ages away. Let's do reveals now. Mk you can avoid the forum if you actually care surely?
    GT: Knight640
  • metagonzo
    Show networks
    Xbox
    MetaGonzo
    Steam
    metagonzo

Send message
    I'm stumped. Mine could have come from a fellow Miner or just one of the gang who know my love for the Mine. 

Loving this.
    XBL, iOS, Steam: metagonzo
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    Just suspect people who weren't even involved. That's even more fun.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!