Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    I'll give you something alright...
  • Gonna give this place a rest for a while (too much of a time sink). So can I be removed from any list for this they might have already been made. Don't wanna miss a PM and disapoint anyone.

Nah don't do that.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Right then, here's the list...

If you could all have a look through and see who's missing or who shouldn't be there (I've left LiveIn out after his post), also check on the foreigners just so we all know (not sure what to do with you Elm as you said you had a UK address plus I don't know if you'll be here or there come crimbo time).

We need to decide an amount, I think that a minimum of a tenner is alright (though I don't mind upping it to £20) for most isn't it?

acemuzzy
    adored
    Bollockoff
    daviedigi
    Diluted Dante
    Elmlea
    FranticPea
    google (non-UK)
    Gremill
    JonB (non-UK)
    Kazuo
    MattyJ
    metagonzo
    mistercrayon
    mk64
    Moot_Geeza
    Moto70
    n0face
    Nexx
    Olimite
    RasDam
    regmcfly
    revelthedog
    ShabbyMcCrabby
    Stopharage
    Tempy
    three1ne
    tigerswiftly
    tin_robot
    Wander
    Wookienopants
    WorKid

I'll also post the list in the OP then when we decide on a cut-off date I will post the final list and then need to start getting some addresses (I will have some from the posters I'm sending out) to pass on to the gifter.

I also agree that we shouldn't disclose what we got or who we bought for until Xmas day at the earliest?
  • sounds a good plan
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG
  • 20 quid sounds fine for me.

As mentioned elsewhere, I'm travelling for 3 weeks during December so will have to post before I leave - so if we could set a deadline for deciding who we're sending to by November 30th that would be great!
  • Minimum of £10 would be preferable.

If my being in this is too awkward I can drop out. Basically a downloadable gift would be preferable, but if necessary I can give a UK address, even though I won't get the gift for a good while. Sending something won't be a problem.
  • Yup, you can reach me via a BFPO address, so I'm as good as in the UK.
  • I'd like to be involved. It won't cost me much to send something from here and I can put I'll home over Xmas to collect my present anyway.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    OP updated, closing for entries Fri 16th Nov, minimum spend £10.

Make sure you're on the list if you want to be in it...
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Just tell me where to send the WH Smith voucher
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    OP updated with email from Amazon...

EDIT: How the fuck do you do links in your sig?
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    Colleagues, eh? ;-)
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    acemuzzy wrote:
    Colleagues, eh? ;-)
    You really don't think I want the fact I'm a member of a gaming forum broadcast do you!
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    Just a question regarding clothing. Is it worth people saying their size (say, if someone wanted to buy a t-shirt)?
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Olimite wrote:
    Just a question regarding clothing. Is it worth people saying their size (say, if someone wanted to buy a t-shirt)?
    I also wondered that?
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I AM A SMALL MEN'S CHEERS
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I AM A LARGE MAN'S GUFFAWS
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
    "I'm jealous of sucking major dick!"~ Kernowgaz
  • Sadly you both lose. It's a medium.

8FC9425D-EFEF-4827-8623-AD8FA57810A1-1455-0000028A023014B1-1.jpg

oldies but goodies

g.man
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • I AM JACK'S SMIRKING REVENGE.

Wait, shit.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    I AM ROUJIN'S DRIBBLING KNOB
    Skerret's posting is ok to trip balls to and read just to experience the ambience but don't expect any content.
  • Pls stop dribbling, I need to walk across the office to get something off the printer. I am wearing beige trousers and my current groinal dampness is rather obvious.
    "Let me tell you, when yung Rouj had his Senna and Mansell Scalextric, Frank was the goddamn Professor X of F1."
  • Skerret
    Show networks
    Facebook
    die
    Twitter
    @CustomCosy
    Xbox
    Skerret
    PSN
    Skerret
    Steam
    Skerret
    Wii
    get tae

Send message
    It's warm in here.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    im gonna have to drop out guys, no money for the forseeable future, christmas is cancelled for the digi's.
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    Sorry to hear that Davie, I've removed you from the list.

I've just read that email from Amazon, I'm not sure what the bloke is on about re: the price, I just asked him if the senders details would be visible as some people aren't keen on anybody knowing stuff, we all already know the minimum price and if it comes from Amazon you can just go on the site and see how much stuff was if you're that bothered.
  • Again, I know I'm being pedantic, but I find the idea of buying something through Amazon/online to be a bit...boring.

There is no fun or sentiment in just picking something from Amazon and having them deliver it to the person in my opinion. Regardless of price, I'm really looking forward to someone spending some time thinking of what they'd like to get me and receiving a package with stamps and handwriting on through my door.

I'd much rather someone just spend a couple of quid and spend the time and effort to do that than spending more and getting a courier to send it to me.
  • Moto70
    Show networks
    Twitter
    @jsm147
    Xbox
    Moto 70
    PSN
    MotoSeventy
    Steam
    [kia]_permian
    Wii
    Moto70

Send message
    The problem is that unless you get something sent direct to the person there is a chance you'd get fuck all once postage had been taken out of the equation.

You have to remember that for some people spending a tenner could be the equivalent of you spending £200, as they say it's the thought that counts and even including yourself in this means something. I only suggested Amazon because of the ease of getting free delivery and no indication of who it is from...
  • beano
    Show networks
    Wii
    all the way home.

Send message
    I'll replace davie if that's cool?

Sorry to read about your cancellation davie, hope you and fambo can manage something from modest means.
    "Better than a tech demo. But mostly a tech demo for now. Exactly what we expected, crashes less and less. No multiplayer."
    - BnB NMS review, PS4, PC
  • Moto70 wrote:
    The problem is that unless you get something sent direct to the person there is a chance you'd get fuck all once postage had been taken out of the equation. You have to remember that for some people spending a tenner could be the equivalent of you spending £200, as they say it's the thought that counts and even including yourself in this means something. I only suggested Amazon because of the ease of getting free delivery and no indication of who it is from...

As I clearly stated, I'd much prefer someone spent a couple of quid on me and put some thought into it than spent 20 quid on some download code for an XBOX Live game.

The excitement is in receiving a package that someone has actually put together.

Also, lets not start throwing the 200 to you is the equivalent of 10 to someone else. I've got a mortgage, a kid, a wife who doesn't work, etc. It's not fair to paint me with that brush.
  • Chill boys. You get what you are given.
    He could've just said they came from another planet but seems keen to convince people with his bullshit pseudoscience that he knows stuff. I wouldn't trust him with my lunch. - SG

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!