Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Good point Reg. Who can we trust now? Each other? Fuck that.
  • >8hrs, or so I've heard....

I'm going to shot you in the damn gob
  • GTAV is my biggest disappointment.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    Jimmy Savile is my biggest dissapointment.
  • Finding out Eddie Murphy is and Bob Monkhouse and Richard Pryor were Freemasons.
    Ross Kemp Investigative Journalist
    Skullfuck yourself into a fine mist
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    It came out late December last year but it has to be complained about, Star Wars: The Old Republic. Got caught up in the hype for it a week prior to release thanks to a friend after being non-fussed for most of its dev cycle and a week in realised despite a few nice additions of their own, it's just another WoW clone with only a fraction of the soul that game has.

My last foray into the MMO market until something comes along that puts a boot up the genre's arse. Blizzard's new MMO IP is probably going to be the one at this rate.
  • I'm playing Mass Effect 3, but I'm not enjoying it. So that's a disappointment.
    But, in reality, my biggest DOTY is the Vita.
    Dont't get me wrong, I love mine. But Sony have completely mishandled it.
    No eastern software for launch
    PS One titles not available on day 1
    Big name titles being and led by poor 4th party teams
    Over priced storage
    Over priced hardware
    Backlighting issues in bright natural light
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    Man. Everything is fucked forever.

At least Fallblox is fucking ace.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    theubermod
    Xbox
    Mod74
    Steam
    Mod74
    Wii
    Not Wii - 3DS: 0146-8922-2426

Send message
    daviedigi wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:
    BF3 wins biggest disappointment last, this, next and every other year until the sun goes super nova and its shame is finally erased from the galaxy.
    for you. i suspect its just shit on 360, im loving it on ps3. step lad cant even connect on 360 and blames his sisters for hogging facebook and losing connections. 12 days to new maps.......WOOP WOOP.
    daviedigi wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:
    BF3 wins biggest disappointment last, this, next and every other year until the sun goes super nova and its shame is finally erased from the galaxy.
    for you. i suspect its just shit on 360, im loving it on ps3. step lad cant even connect on 360 and blames his sisters for hogging facebook and losing connections. 12 days to new maps.......WOOP WOOP.
    Isn't that the point of this thread?
    as stated though bf3 were last year. none of the 360 crowd have gone premium or played the new maps from this year, VOID! ;)

Remind me why Zoom left again?
  • regmcfly wrote:
    Man. Everything is fucked forever. At least Fallblox is fucking ace.

Things....can only get better.
    Town name: Downton - Name: Nick - Native Fruit: Apples
  • NiGHTS Into Dreams HD.

Not the game itself, which is still wonderful, but the fact that nobody seemed to buy it (again).
    360 - optimark prime PSN - optimark_prime twitter - @optimark_prime
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    NiGHTS Into Dreams HD.

Not the game itself, which is still wonderful, but the fact that nobody seemed to buy it (again).

It looked fairly ropey tbh
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I downloaded the free NiGHTS theme off PSN though. That's quite coo. I'll see to buying it again.
  • Diablo 3: I kept getting kicked out of my own game every 15 minutes.  Wasn't playing with anyone else either.  The act that maps were randomised every time I rebooted meant that I'd have to start each level from scratch.  That got old pretty quick.  I keep meaning to revisit it but it left a sour taste and is hard to get motivated.

Fire Pro Wrestling: I knew it was supposed to be shit and was still disappointed.  Appalling collision detection and a boring fight system, which complimented the boring single player mode's boring enemies.  Ah we'll it was only about 10 dollars, would likely have just spent it on chips.
    When you got movies like Tom Cruise in them, you can't lose
  • regmcfly wrote:
    NiGHTS Into Dreams HD.

It looked fairly ropey tbh

Did you play it?

• regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I watched the giantbomb quick look and was not particularly enamoured with the game. So, no, but I have looked at it
  • 8 hours. You know the rule.
  • Nick wrote:
    Disappointment is directly proportionate to expectation. If you went in to a game hoping it was going to be something else you're bound to be gutted. Shame people miss out on good experiences because of that is my point. There's a flip side of course, long standing series Tekken I wanted to get into and believe the hype that it might be the one to coax me in. After a week of hell trying to get it - it's utterly inaccessible - it still leaves me completely cold. Good to watch but to play it's a dog.

Oh good god man! It is accessible fine!! The 3D switch was maybe too much of a leap but I absolutely refute this statement. We both come from a similar 2D fighter background and I only have the opposite to say about Tekken. Yeah the getting up off the ground and general movement meat and potatoes is a head fuck when coming from the world of Capcom, but once you have one or two basics down I found I could be much more creative with TTT2 than SF4 in any of it's iterations. Could just be down to my hands of spam with regards to 1 frame links but to just say this game is "utterly inaccessible" is just untrue.
    "In the long run, if you play solid, you'll be a more solid player." Aris Bakhthanians
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I watched the giantbomb quick look and was not particularly enamoured with the game. So, no, but I have looked at it

Shame.

• H4 campaign.
    I'm still great and you still love it.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Mod74 wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:
    as stated though bf3 were last year. none of the 360 crowd have gone premium or played the new maps from this year, VOID! ;)

He thought you were an annoying fanboi dick with a one sided view!
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • *facepalm*
    Come with g if you want to live...
  • HEX BOX
  • Hahaha.
    I'm falling apart to songs about hips and hearts...
  • I've just been disappointed with life this year.

The only thing is not having enough time to game this year. 3DS has helped that though. Am hopeful WiiU will too.
  • Olimite
    Show networks
    Twitter
    Olimite
    Xbox
    Olimite
    PSN
    Olimite Too
    Steam
    ceequeue

Send message
    daviedigi wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:

Irony klaxon!
  • Journey.

I Am Alive.

Prometheus.
  • Bollockoff
    Show networks
    PSN
    Bollockoff
    Steam
    Bollockoff

Send message
    I Am Alive makes me laugh with the 1 second memory AI that advances on you as soon as you lower your gun.
  • Show networks
    Twitter
    @daviedigi
    PSN
    daviedigi
    Steam
    daviedigi
    Wii
    poo

Send message
    Olimite wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    daviedigi wrote:
    Mod74 wrote:

Irony klaxon!

Thanks for contributing!
    psn/steam:daviedigi

raziel once wrote..."davie's to nice for this forum"!
  • BOX WARZ

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!