Be careful what you wish for!
  • I wish that this place never dies.

Following a further attempt to introduce a badger cull to the British Isles, the humble badger becomes something of a symbol to right wing country folk, who feel it is somehow analogous to their curious fascistic fantasies about England being invaded by outsiders, and losing all that is true to England.  A protest group, The Bear and Badger is formed (the bears representing aggressive resistance on behalf of the Badgers).  They discover the web address has already been taken, so decide to invade the forum and co-opt it for themselves.  Pete is bribed substantially to allow them full access, and soon we all flee from this invasion of upper crust Nazis.  

Meanwhile the B&Bs as they have become known (their propaganda fashioned after old Bed & Breakfast signs, listing all those no longer allowed in the country) - are able to bring about massive social change, thanks to their vast sums of cash, and being related to pretty much everyone in Government.  Not content to leave it at that, they lead the push towards a New British Empire, chiefly by nuking every other country of the face of the planet.  There is inevitable global armageddon.  A small ruling Elite remain, somewhere in a concrete bunker in Sussex, their soul job - to maintain the Bear and Badger, toxic symbol for all they stand for, for ever...
  • acemuzzy
    Show networks
    PSN
    Acemuzzy
    Steam
    Acemuzzy (aka murray200)
    Wii
    3DS - 4613-7291-1486

Send message
    I'd like
     - artistic talent (all disciplines)
     - an extra 6 hours a day to spend between friends, family, hobbies and sleep
     - happiness for me, friends and family, now and through the generations ahead

tanx ram, nice one buddy
  • Stopharage wrote:
    I wish every Nissan Micra was vanquished from the globe. Horrendous things.

Nissan Micras across the globe disappear suddenly, depositing their drivers in the middle of motorways.  There are massive fatalities.
  • I wish for the power of hindsight! Using my newly acquired power I construct my next two wishes and all further decisions perfectly to avoid any unwanted or negative outcomes.
  • acemuzzy wrote:
    I'd like  - artistic talent (all disciplines)  - an extra 6 hours a day to spend between friends, family, hobbies and sleep  - happiness for me, friends and family, now and through the generations ahead tanx ram, nice one buddy

You become frustrated at everyone elses lack of artist vision, to cope you turn to drink but with 30 hours a day to fill the drink weighs heavy on your body.
    The hapiness of your friends and family is short lived as you follow the same route as all the greats and dance drunkenly around the set of Terry Wogan's talk show brandishing a jug of vodka and orange.
  • n0face wrote:
    I wish for the power of hindsight! Using my newly acquired power I construct my next two wishes and all further decisions perfectly to avoid any unwanted or negative outcomes.

Power of hindsight leaves you unsuprised by anything, you become a soulless husk of a person, devoid of emotion high or low. You use your second wish to cancel the first and sit forever scared to commit to the third, knowing there will be no going back.
  • I wish for more of these pithy deconstructions of wishes.
  • I got a Doctor Who Collected Stories CD for Christmas, and the OP reminds me very much of the first story, The Stone Rose.

Ram, have you just watched Aladdin by any chance?
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    No one has yet to deconstruct my wishes, therefore I win.
  • I wish I as as good at football as Gareth bale, christiano ronaldo and Lionel messi combined, and that I was as healthy as I was when I was 18.
    You become a wanker.
  • You get boneitis and die.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    I wish I as as good at football as Gareth bale, christiano ronaldo and Lionel messi combined, and that I was as healthy as I was when I was 18.
    You become a wanker.
    Ah, but I already am.
  • You become a bigger wanker.
  • And then contract boneitis
  • Yossarian
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Yossarian Drew
    Steam
    Yossarian_Drew

Send message
    You turn into such a massive wanker that you stop being able to do anything other than sit around masturbating all day every day. You have no time for sleeping, eating or drinking as you're too busy tugging at your cock whilst staring at yourself in the mirror (yes, you're masturbating over your own reflection. Massive wanker, remember?). Eventually the skin on your cock starts to become red and raw and it becomes painful to continue, yet you cannot stop until you eventually ejaculate out the last of the moisture in your body and keel over, a dried out, dedicated husk of a man.
  • Paul the sparky
    Show networks
    Xbox
    Paul the sparky
    PSN
    Neon_Sparks
    Steam
    Paul_the_sparky

Send message
    At least no one could question his commitment.
  • regmcfly
    Show networks
    Twitter
    regmcfly
    Xbox
    regmcfly
    PSN
    regmcfly
    Steam
    martinhollis
    Wii
    something

Send message
    I wish I had the ability to write one (I only want one) novel that is so dazzling it gets unanimous praise, and no one ever critiques it until hundreds of years after I die and the royalties kept me sweet for the rest of my life.

I'm okay with Salinger-esque consequences.
  • tin_robot wrote:
    Stopharage wrote:
    Nissan Micras across the globe disappear suddenly, depositing their drivers in the middle of motorways.  There are massive fatalities.

You've sold it to me. Death to Micra drivers is a bonus. Hogging the fast lane of A-roads whilst travelling at 27mph, barely seeing over the steering wheel and having no concept of using your mirrors.
  • I got a Doctor Who Collected Stories CD for Christmas, and the OP reminds me very much of the first story, The Stone Rose. Ram, have you just watched Aladdin by any chance?
    I've got a four year old daughter, I get to watch Aladdin or a different Disney film about 3 times a day! :-)
    "Like i said, context is missing."
    http://ssgg.uk
  • I wish I was little bit taller, I wish I was a baller, I wish I had a girl who looked good, I would call her, I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four Impala

yesru.jpg
  • Stopharage wrote:
    tin_robot wrote:
    Stopharage wrote:
    You've sold it to me. Death to Micra drivers is a bonus. Hogging the fast lane of A-roads whilst travelling at 27mph, barely seeing over the steering wheel and having no concept of using your mirrors.

Sadly the shock of seeing a Micra disappear in front of him, causes a truck driver to lose control of the wheel, sending his lorry full of highly flammable materials straight into your home, which is immediately engulfed in a ball of flame.

Also I have gone back in time and inserted a deconstruction of Goober's wish on the previous page, just to stop him winning.
  • tin_robot wrote:
    Stopharage wrote:
    tin_robot wrote:
    Stopharage wrote:
    Sadly the shock of seeing a Micra disappear in front of him, causes a truck driver to lose control of the wheel, sending his lorry full of highly flammable materials straight into your home, which is immediately engulfed in a ball of flame.

Fortunately I was out at the time, had a fairly hefty home insurance policy and my wife's life assurance gives me more riches than I could ever imagine. I rebuild the castle from Edward Scissorhands, topiary and all; I now life in a Micra-free, wife-free world where I can afford to assassinate anyone I despise. Westlife go first.
  • Stopharage wrote:
    tin_robot wrote:
    Stopharage wrote:
    tin_robot wrote:
    Stopharage wrote:
    Fortunately I was out at the time, had a fairly hefty home insurance policy and my wife's life assurance gives me more riches than I could ever imagine. I rebuild the castle from Edward Scissorhands, topiary and all; I now life in a Micra-free, wife-free world where I can afford to assassinate anyone I despise. Westlife go first.

Haunted forever by the ghosts of your wife, and an army of Zombie Micra drivers, their stinking corpses shuffling slowly in front of you wherever you go, until your last frustrated breath.
  • regmcfly wrote:
    I wish I had the ability to write one (I only want one) novel that is so dazzling it gets unanimous praise, and no one ever critiques it until hundreds of years after I die and the royalties kept me sweet for the rest of my life. I'm okay with Salinger-esque consequences.

Sadly you spend the rest of your life wondering if you could ever have managed to write such a masterpiece without the magic of wishes, and knowing you are doomed never to find out, having specifically specified that you would only ever be able to write one.
  • GooberTheHat
    Show networks
    Twitter
    GooberTheHat
    Xbox
    GooberTheHat
    Steam
    GooberTheHat

Send message
    God damn it, thought I had it sussed.
  • Goober, get some plants, Zombies foiled.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!